Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

I've been aiming for midnight very recently, just in the past month actually. Y'know, since I don't have to wake up till 8 in the morning, it's just about the perfect amount of sleeping time.

Well, I guess it's a combination of that and the drive that a 22 year old gets.

During school, around 11:00-12:00. Sometimes I keep up that habit in the holidays and weekends, but especially in the holidays, I tend to slip back into sleeping late at 1:00-2:00.

On a school night, I go to bed maybe at 1am, and on a weekend 2am. I want to sleep, but theres just so much more interesting things going on. I gotta go to bed earlier.

9:30 the entire week, believe it or not. Benjamin Franklin was an absolute genius, so I believe him when he says "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. Plus, I sleep longer when I go to bed late, which I don't like, and there's nothing better than waking up at 6:45 rather than 10.

• Brohoof 2

My sleeping pattern has gone way out of whack since exam week started, Im up to like 4-5 am sometimes and get a 4 hour sleep before I go to exam day. When I don't have exams the next day, I still study late, but then I sleep until 2pm. Wait until its over, gonna have a nap for the whole weekend :P

Usually, like school/work nights, 10PM to 11PM. Though weekends and holidays I am usually up till 12-1AM. I try to keep a constant sleep schedule, though sometimes you just can't.

Edited by ~Chaotic✮Derpy~

When I have work or something else that cruelly dictates what time I have to get up for, moderately on time anywhere from midnight to 2 AM.

When I don't? When I feel like it. All nighters are common :3

I am such a mess, I go to sleep very late, usually 4:00AM, this is not good, Since I work from home there's no really a work schedule. I would like though, to get up earlier, like 9AM ...to relax, work, and enjoy my morning, but instead I wake up 11 to 12, which kind of sucks

I go to sleep during the same timeframe, whether it be weekend or weekday. It's anywhere from 12 to 3, to be honest. I don't need too much sleep to keep me going, and I usually use the weekends as my lazy recharging time.

When I have work or something else that cruelly dictates what time I have to get up for, moderately on time anywhere from midnight to 2 AM.

When I don't? When I feel like it. All nighters are common :3

This, more or less.  My work schedule is normally 8-5, but it often gets really weird with 24 hour shifts and/or travel through a dozen time zones.  Last night I slept 14 hours, and the night before I got 3.  Definitely not healthy, but not much to be done about it.

It's summer in my country right now, so i don't have to attend collegue. My usual time to go to sleep right now would be 3 or 4 in the morning, i don't to sleep a lot in the morning so i usually wake up at 10, yeah i'm pretty active i think.

Huh, I could've sworn there's been a topic on this before

Anyway, I go to bed around 10:00 - 10:30, but I don't actually fall asleep until 11:00 - 11:30, sometimes midnight even.

Around two o'clock in the morning, normally cuz I suffer from insomnia and just can't sleep til then, tho I will go to bed early and take medication if I'm working early the next day. I just don't want to take the medicine all the time cuz I don't want to rely on it. Cuz I hate lying in bed, tossing and turning and being maliciously refused sleep by my brain, I just go on the internet. Yeah, I know you're not supposed to do that, but lying sleepless in bed just sends me crazy.