Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

• 1 month later...

Usually pretty late- 3 AM is my limit I'd say though, most of the time. ;)

If I have to work early the next day though, it'll probably be until 1 or so, seems to only happen on Sundays usually though.

And for reference, I usually get up around 10 or 11 AM, so 7-8 hours of sleep is probably my average. :wacko:

Edited by ~Chaotic SBB~

If I have class the next morning I typically stay up between 12pm-2am. If I don't then I'll usually fall asleep around 4am. And more often than I'd like, I also sometimes don't sleep at all because I'm either working on a song or I've procrastinated on homework...much like my current situation.

I try to go to sleep at 11:15 if I have to wake up for school at 7:15

During the weekends it's often between 2:00 and 4:00

During holidays around 6:00 and if I'm still up at 8:00, I often just don't sleep at all which results in me being extremely tired and then going to sleep at 21:00 the next evening.

Edited by Lumen

I always go to bed at 10 when I have 8 am classes. I always go to bed 8 hours before I need to be awake. On the weekends, or the days I don't have morning classes, I just stay up as late as I can until I pass out.

I stay up till about 11pm to 1-2am depending on how tired I feel. I tend to go earlier if its colder  or I have to be up early but its rare that I do.

I get about 5-6hrs sleep most of the time

Well, it's 2:33 AM as I write this, so pretty late I would say. Then again I did just spend 2 and a half hours watching the conclusion of PWaaMLPfim so this isn't exactly a regular night. Normally I go to bed at around 11 PM.

Normally, between 1 and 2:30, even on school nights (I'm a rebel, and I'm cool, I know biggrin.png )

But seriously, I do. Usually, I just can't get to sleep, so I get on my computer for about 30 minutes. Then I lay back down.

Repeat 5 or 6 times, then get so tired you can't help but sleep, pass out, sleep, wake up, get ready for school.

That's pretty much my sleep schedule.

Typically I stay up until 11 or so. For some odd reason, the latest I can sleep in is until 10.

Latest I've stayed up was until 3, but it's been a while since that's happened.

If I'm going to school the next day, I go to bed at around 11:00 PM and wake up at 7:30 AM. A nice 8 and a half hour sleep. But on weekends and holidays, its an entirely different story. I stay up until 2:30, playing Battlefield 3 online with my Dad and watching movies. Then I wake up at around 11:30 AM.

On holidays and weekend, something like 2 AM - which is something I probably should change. I'd usually wake up at around 11 AM.

If I have school the next day, I'll goto bed at 10:30 PM, and usually wake up at about 7 AM, even though I planned to wake up at 6.

I usually go to bed early and get up early. Generally, I go to bed anywhere between nine and ten. Usually it's nine, though. :P I get tired too quick to go to bed any later, besides, I get really bad dark rings otherwise. d:

I usually get up at about six in the morning. The days I'm not going to school, I'm either at work or at my dad's place, and I have to leave early for both of those things.

If I'm at a sleepover, I stay up until the morning, though. I think the longest I've slept in is ten in the morning. :P

On school days I usually stay up on my computer until around 2:30-3:00am, however there are nights where I'll be up until around 4:30am. XD

I'd say on holidays I'm always up until around 3 or 4am to wake up at about 9:30-10 xD

I need to sleep more. (but I won't :3)