Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My stupid mistake

Pinkazoid

Yesterday I was in the school office I don't have a ride home and everyone I called didn't awnser, there's one phone number left and It's my aunt's and uncle's, I dialed the number and a mexican guy answers who I believed was my uncle

Guy: Hola?(hello?)

Me: hey, tio (hey, uncle)

Guy: yeah?

Me: mi ride se fue y estoy en la officina no tengo a nadie que me rayte porque no contestan el telefono , no esta mi tia para que me recoga? (My ride left me, I'm in the office and no one I call can pick me up, is my aunt there so she can pick me up?)

Guy: disculpa pero quien eres? (excuse me but who are you?)

Me: Ay, perdon numero incorrecto (sorry wrong number)

at first i thought it was my uncle because he sounded the same, but I still wondered why he didn't say anything when i called him 'tio' then i remembered some people Spanish and Mexican use 'tio' and slang for dude XD and I don't really pay attention to that because the part of Mexico where I'm from say 'Compa' instead of 'tio' XD

and all of this because I wanted my teacher to fix my grade after giving me a 65 and I deserved an 85 on a quiz

Someone from Las Vegas called my house phone, and it was some guy saying "Hey, remember me from last night? We should hang out at the bar again!" My dad answered, and said "Yeah, see you there in 20 minutes.". It was funny. He never called back though.
  • Brohoof 3

I once left a long and involved message on someone's answering machine about a an ad for a bike they hung up at the grocery store. I found out I mixed up a couple digits when I called, when someone called me right back and said they didn't have any bikes!

LOL

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

That reminds me of when I was a litte kid first learning to use phones. I was supposed to call my father, but I got the last digit wrong when writing his cell phone number.

I dialed it about 5 times (Again, little kid) and each time it was some lady. She would say hello, and I'd be able to tell it wasn't my father or mother (Even today, they switch each others phones sometimes) and I'd say "Sorry wrong number"

The fact I did this 5 times consecutively is the large embaressment for me :blush:

And THEN, to make it even worse, for some reason I kept the wrong phone number piece of paper, and ended up dialing it, getting the same lady (whom I was probably beggining to freak out) and repeating that wrong number cherade about 4 other times throughout the day.

I can't believe I was so stupid doing that back then -.-

Surprisingly I've never been in such a situation. But in the past I have accidentally called one of my teachers mum, oh how embarrassing that could have been if anyone noticed.