Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you going to do this new years day?

Expired delta

I'm going to finally record that Metal Version of Greensleeves.  Other then that it will be a very normal day for me.   Me, my room, and my computer.

I'm probably going to go sleep. Then I'm going to get some work done that I've been putting off. Its probably going to be a normal day for me. I'm not much of a party person.

Fireworks.

FIREWORKS.

FIREWORKS.

Did someone say fireworks?

They say you shouldn't let me around fireworks. I say they're full of it. And you say you'll go off of whatever I say. So let's get crackin'! Firecrackin', to be specific.

Edited by Jack Durango

So may people had bottle rockets, fire crackers, and mortars that an odd haze of smoke is hanging around in my town (after 5 1/2hours. BTW its like 6:30AM).  So tonight around 9pm Ima go out with my friends and get drunk. To celebrate surviving my first day of 2013.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna get some sleep. I've been staying up past one for the last week, and it's really starting to catch up with me. I'll probably sleep until 9, and then hopefully go for a run, or just work on this game I've been making.

I'm not going to do anything.

I suppose you could call me a party pooper, but I see no point in celebrating the fact that I need to buy a new calendar simply to keep organisation for events that go on in life. It's just another year; nothing has changed from yesterday to today except the date; which changes every day, anyway.

• Brohoof 1

play Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead Eps 5, some Paper Mario VC, and watch some Storage Wars New York.  I may watch the new episode of MLP but other then that nothing much.  Just a normal day for me.

(edited)

So may people had bottle rockets, fire crackers, and mortars that an odd haze of smoke is hanging around in my town (after 5 1/2hours. BTW its like 6:30AM). So tonight around 9pm Ima go out with my friends and get drunk. To celebrate surviving my first day of 2013.

Seems like a plan though do be careful when your drunk, people will be in a rush to get to partys and most of them will be drunk to lol.

Edited by ᵑ̰ᵅ͞ᵐ̳⅀⁶͢͢²
  • Brohoof 1

Probably catch up on some work I need to do for school like reading and doing some projects. Tomorrow (well I guess today technically) I'm going to do some projects for school so I don't have to worry about other stuff over the rest of my break :3

Listening to Liszt's piano concertos and lurking mlpforums.

Gotta play Portal 2 later, I think I'm nearing the end atm, I'm on that conveyor belt thing with the orange gel. Might have to resort to a walkthrough cuz I've been trying to figure it out for 40min lol

DRINK.

*chug chug*

Awwww maaaan. *hic* I loooove you guys! And then I'm gonna close the webpage, and I'm never gonna see you guys again maaaan! *sob*

........Heeeey, that blue one in the banner is pretty hawt. Someone introduce me to that chick!

• Brohoof 1

Probably catch up on some work I need to do for school like reading and doing some projects. Tomorrow (well I guess today technically) I'm going to do some projects for school so I don't have to worry about other stuff over the rest of my break :3

Hah.. The day is now over and I didn't do any of that xD I'm such a procrastinator! Well, I guess I can still read before I go to be- Oh hey, a pony video in my subscriber box on Youtube! 

I'm going to get over my fear of frisbees (yes frisbees). When those foul little demons fly at me I freak out and run for cover. 

I must be strong, frisbees are not my enemy! 

:lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...