The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

6 hours ago, Yoshi89 said:

Granted. You don't have to choose because they're all sold out!

I wish I had a vending machine.

Granted, but it contains nothing but items you hate

I wish I had a bodybuilder's body.

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

granted but you're so large that you can't fit in any door and you ended up stuck in your own room

I wish I'm the part of the Lucas film  to make SW

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

7 minutes ago, TBD said:

granted but you're so large that you can't fit in any door and you ended up stuck in your own room

I wish I'm the part of the Lucas film  to make SW

The corruption in my wish is worth it.

As for your wish, granted but then you start to get harassed by the dark side of the Star Wars fandom. Like what those guys did to Jake Lloyd when he was just a boy just for giving a poor performance of young Anakin Skywalker or or the actress of Rose from The Last Jedi. She got horribly harassed online by extremist SW fans for petty reasons.

in all honesty those kinds of Star Wars "fans" are the reason why I think people take Star Wars a little too seriously, when it's simply a sci-fi fantasy with loads of characters and places for stories and world building to be told. Have an open mind and just have fun with it.

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

9 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

The corruption in my wish is worth it.

:ButtercupLaugh:

9 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

As for your wish, granted but then you start to get harassed by the dark side of the Star Wars fandom. Like what those guys did to Jake Lloyd when he was just a boy just for giving a poor performance of young Anakin Skywalker or or the actress of Rose from The Last Jedi. She got horribly harassed online by extremist SW fans for petty reasons.

in all honesty those kinds of Star Wars "fans" are the reason why I think people take Star Wars a little too seriously, when it's simply a sci-fi fantasy with loads of characters and places for stories and world building to be told. Have an open mind and just have fun with it.

Oh yeah you're not wrong about that. Adam Driver wants everyone to forget he's kylo due to crazy "fans" back lashing and spamming him.  These people piss me off and I just wish they could just keep their toxicity  to themselves.  They  complained SW is ruined when they're the one ruining SW for everyone else who's trying to enjoy it. Let alone blaming Disney for “ruining” it. That’s far fetched.

But you forgot to tell us your wish :bedeyes:

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

20 hours ago, TBD said:

:ButtercupLaugh:

Oh yeah you're not wrong about that. Adam Driver wants everyone to forget he's kylo due to crazy "fans" back lashing and spamming him.  These people piss me off and I just wish they could just keep their toxicity  to themselves.  They  complained SW is ruined when they're the one ruining SW for everyone else who's trying to enjoy it. Let alone blaming Disney for “ruining” it. That’s far fetched.

But you forgot to tell us your wish :bedeyes:

Whata bout you TbDi ?? What dawa wish ?

I wish for a billion euros :sunbutt:

granted but you'll have to work for me for 100 years to get it

I wish trotty could stop spamming 

Granted, but you can only put one piece of clothing in it at a time

I wish to use telekinesis!

Granted, but you can only use it for a second before suffering from a terrible migraine.

I wish my internet was super fast.

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

Granted. By law, you’re not allowed to have any visitors.

I wish I had an apple tree.

˙ʎpoqʎuɐ ƃuᴉlooɟ ʇou ǝɹ,noʎ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

You get your wish. It only grows Crab-apples, which are actually crabs, and they pinch you whenever you try to pick them.

I wish for a wish (designated Wish A) to be granted, that works the way I want it to, with no trickster, voodoo strings attached, and Wish A in itself, and none other whether spoken, implied or possible, except Wish A itself, shall be granted, and it shall be this: to speak, read, write and understand any language ever created in the multiverse, and furthermore, that I be made impervious to any damage of whatever type might be caused by any conceivable incompatible laws of physics, contact with extraplanar beings, Cthulu or the like.

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

Granted. You know all, infinite languages of the multiverse. This, naturally, means you know languages that are identical with the exception that meanings are swapped, changed, or otherwise altered in context. Because of this, you can not know what language you are speaking, or what language the specific person(s) you are talking to are speaking. Therefore, for all languages, you come across as a person who knows how the words are pronounced, but seem to be stringing random words and sounds together as your odds of getting the right language approach 0.

I wish that I could sleep any time I want, in any position I want, and for as long as I want with no adverse effects to my health, be it physical, or mental health while being well rested when I wake.

Granted. You will always wake up late.

I wish that salads tasted like candy so that I can actually eat them

granted it only worked for 1 second

I wish I have something to do 

Granted, Hopefully you know java, as you are now fixing the bug causing my program to stop working after 1 second

I wish i could think of a wish...

Granted you will be useful for keeping my fire going

I wish to control water. 

Granted. You are now able to control water, but only 1nm³ of water at a time.

I wish to have the entire knowledge of humanity in my head.

• Brohoof 1

Granted. So much knowledge exists that all the energy would fry your brain and kill you instantly.

I wish to have perfect knowledge of the English Language, meaning I know every word, root, definition, grammatical rule etc. within the English language of the planet and universe I am typing this in.

20 hours ago, Skittybug said:

I wish to have perfect knowledge of the English Language, meaning I know every word, root, definition, grammatical rule etc. within the English language of the planet and universe I am typing this in.

Granted but now everybody speak chinese and english goes to the oubliettes

I wish I was multilingual