Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to have a pony pet? If so, which one?

Aureity

Not as a pet, but as a friend I guess. I wouldn't want to make Fluttershy feel lonely, because I live in a city... I don't want to bore Applejack, because what apple trees are there to buck? Twilight can't go to the library everyday... Rainbow Dash would be really bored too... I don't think my family is wealthy enough to afford having Pinkie Pie either cooking or eating too much... The MOST probable for suitable living conditions would probably be Rarity. It isn't that she WOULD enjoy it all the way, but she would enjoy it more than others... But if it doesn't make any of them happy, I don't want to burden them living here...

Being a pet would be wierd saying that because they aren't like pets IRL. They have a personality. :huh: Being a friend or something, I would say Applejack, Fluttershy, or Twilight.

Sweetie Belle. She's so frickin' cute and awesome. I don't know why... She's really uhm.. Girly? I think it's almost

gender discrimination... Cause nothing is girly and boyish, right? I'm a metalhead and always dresses in Metallica-hoodies, militarypants and stuff. It would be weird if I had a little, white pony with purple mane who loves to sing and stuff. BUT SHE'S SO CUTE.

Posted Image

• 2 months later...
Twilight of course, but not as a pet and damn sure not as a slave...I'm the one who's mostly likely to cater to Twi and do whatever she says, all I ask is for her hand in marriage...or a one night stand...

I'm sorry, I couldn't see any of them as pets, just friends, (seeing as they're sentient in the mlp universe, I'd consider them among equals)

For friends, I'd like Fluttershy, and about right now, Aloe, Lotus and Quake...( I would love a day at their spa and salon right about now.)

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much what the above post says. I really couldn't see them as pets. Worse yet, I couldn't decide on just one, because I actually like all of them, which is extremely rare for a cartoon.

(edited)

As a PET? Sorry, but what the hay is this and why haven't I noticed it earlier?

This, this is outright stupid, to see the ponies on a level of a pet?! Seriously people. A pony from the show wouldn't be a pet. They are as smart, and sometimes (thinking Twilight) a lot smarter than us. They wouldn't be our PETS they would be FRIENDS, really.

Why would you even presume them as pets? That's an outright stupid idea. They are as human as we are, because being human is being able to act rationally and take care of themsevles as well as being able to comprehend a higher level of understanding of existence, something the ponies of the show clearly are able to do.

I will answer this, as if it were a friend I would gain, rather than a pet. I feel it's truly dishonoring them to think they would be mere pets.

Twilight, Twilight would be my best friend in the whole world, because we would have so many things in common. I would talk to her about philosophy, about psycology. I would dicuss various magical theories with her and talk about her magical abilities in general. I would also lead conversations on good litarature and overall have meaningful conversation that no pet would be able to do.

You said you would have her becuase she would be able to do your homework? (talking to OP now)

Isn't that endlessly stupid? You would never learn anything yourself, and if she was able to think at a level where she could do your homework then she would be as smart or probably smarter than yourself. Wouldn't she technically be your slave then? And do your dirty job for you?

That is outright wrong. The ponies are not to be treated as pets if they were real, they should be treated with the respect you would give your best friends, because they might just become that.

That is all, sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is a strong and annoying topic for me to discuss because the whole idea of Pony = Pet is downright cruel in my opinion.

Edited by Inkfeather
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Fluttershy(Shocking I know), but I'd treat her as a friend, not a pet, they're sentient beings and should be treated as such.

all I ask is for her hand in marriage...or a one night stand...

Posted Image

Edited by Pegasus25

Idk if I've said this before but Derpy. Cutest thing ever! Flyin my pegasus around time chanting "Haters gonna hate!"

It'd be epic having Derpy, Flying cuteness, that shares my love for muffins.

Scootaloo of course! I've always wanted a pet chicken!!! ^_^

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...