Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to have a pony pet? If so, which one?

Aureity

WHAT ABOUT SPITFIRE!?

Yeah, insted of all of them, I now choose, Spitfire. Though, it would be akward to have my girlfriend as a pet...

Spitfire is hottest pony. Would be weird as a casual pet. Dashie is cuter pony :P

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie!

...It's true, some days are dark and lonely

and maybe you feel sad

but Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad! :lol:

The two first episodes are girly for me, but this pony makes me watch more episodes of the show and now i am part to the herd

• 2 months later...

I'm talking about a pony from the show, same personallities, same looks, the only difference is you can't understand their language.

Anypony from the show, would you have one as a pet, and which one will it be?

I would choose Applejack, because horseback riding and bucking apple trees looks really fun to do together.

inb4 a bunch of 'nope cuz sentient creatures' responses.

I'd love to have one as a quote unquote roommate pet thing, but it's just a cuddly dream of mine, probably not something I'd actually want of them. I'd love to have one as a roommate though. As long as they don't mind me cuddling them every five seconds. Cuz you know. Ponies.

• Brohoof 6

I don't think I would want one, if they are actually like the ponies from the show I feel like it would be a little inhumane to treat them like pets.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I don't think I would want one, if they are actually like the ponies from the show I feel like it would be a little inhumane to treat them like pets.

Not necceserily, they could be rommates or friends too, I mean, riding Applejack like an actual horse isn't slavery, she does that with her friends.

I guess it depends on what you would do, but in general if you treat them like friends it wouldn't be inhumane, at least in my opinion.

Edited by RiverBankNut

I don't look at pets as pets or animals, I look at pets as someone who's as much part of the family as my biological Transvestite sister.

I also don't look at pets as animals (as stated) because we're animals too. Having a pony as a pet would be pretty awesome! they can always teach you new things they've learned wih their own species. Though if he/she was the only Pony and lived with me, the government would probably take her away, so I don't want a Pony friend if I only had a Pony friend, but would feel more than obligated to live in a sub environment of Ponies.

Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco
  • Brohoof 2

probably. i mean, having twilight or fluttershy as a pet would be awesome. twilight wouldnt need to communicate, her intelligence would outsmart that aspect, and fluttershy wouldnt need to communicate, just her expressions i can tell whats wrong.

• Brohoof 1

No I would not want to have them as a pet. That would be like having a human as a pet. Can you picture that? Yeah... They are smart creatures, they know how to take care of themselves. I would love to have one as a friend though :)

I'd pick Celestia.

Y'know, because of the powers...she has: wings, magic, and her looks don't hurt either.

Being able to fly around on her back or for her to change the sun would be freakin' radical.

• Brohoof 2

As a friend: Of course. Why the hell not?

As a pet: No, not really. You know, they are sentient! It's like having a black man as a pet, but there's a pony in his place.