Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to have a pony pet? If so, which one?

Aureity

For friends RD or twilight ftw :P Twilight for helping out with studying and RD for the awesomeness. When was the last time you had a friend do acrobatics in the sky? I thought so...

If RD is too big to take into my house, I'll take Sweetie Belle as a pet :D (Yeah, use a Rarity smiley for this)

Edited by Narutardedscum

Keeping a pony as a pet? Nah. They are all probably smarter than I am. That would be a strange type of pet to keep.

Besides, I would rather they stay in Equestria. The real world is a pretty messed up place.

• Brohoof 1

remember this isn't about just which is your favourite,but one would be best to handle and manage.

my choice would be applejack

Mod Note - Merged your thread with this older one, cause dupes are something we do not need ;)

Always check using the sites search function (Located up top, below your notifications and such) to make sure it has not been done before ;)

How about as a COMPANION? It feels derogatory to say pet D:

I'd like to have...ALL OF DEMZ.

That feels like cheating D:

Granny Smith. We'd party hard all night long.

• Brohoof 1

as a best friend in the whole world. No pet. I cant choose between Fluttershy or derpy. Fluttershy is extremely cute, loves animals, and squeaks when she smiles, and makes me smile. Derpy is extremely cute, makes me smile, resembles everypony's laughable blunders, and needs so much love right now. :'(

Edited by ScarletDagger

I'd pick Spike. Spike is best pony lol ;)

oh my...

Can we get the guy who wrote the lobotomy thing banned temporarily? I recently learned what that was and it is very...Very disgusting and disturbing.

And instead of pet can I say cuddle buddy instead?

I'd most certainly keep Rarity!

She would make everything look classy, she would make money by selling dresses, and she has always something interesting to say.

:D