Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to have a pony pet? If so, which one?

Aureity

Which one? :D

In terms of helpfulness, I'd want Twilight Sparkle so she could do my homework.

But overall, I'd like Rainbow Dash. She'd make me 20% cooler, so I'd be (0.01 * 1.2) = 1.2% cool! Yay!

I would go with Fluttershy, and I'd build her a nice hut in backyard so that she can fly around outisde (if she wanted to) and take care of animals inside her hut, without my mum getting scared of them... Bet she'd like the Kangaroo's that hop around outside occasionally...

AppleJack or Apple Bloom. I wanna say Rainbow but she'd probably irritate me by the end of the week if she was my pet. Rarity would drive me nuts over clutter or a mess. AppleJack's awesome and she's helpful and would be a cool companion. Apple Bloom is cute she'd probably drive me nuts though too.

I think having a sentient and intelligent creature as a pet would be a little creepy, to be honest.

... with that said, I'd love to have Fluttershy as a dependent/roommate

• Brohoof 2

I think pet should be changed to a friend or roommate. I would pick Rainbow she is the element of loyalty after all, plus she is the kind of pony I would want to hang with cool, adventourus, and lots of fun.

I'd take Molestia as a pet. I bet if I spanked dat flank hard enough she'd do whatever I said.

AND I'D HAVE THE POWER OF 1000 SUNS!

I had expected this, but thought it would be worded diffrently... well played sir.
  • Brohoof 3

Honestly, probably Twilight. RD is awesome and all, but in terms of reality I believe Twilight would be really helpful and dependable when It came to solving problems with logic.

so true, it'd be like having a pet human :s ~

Does a Cambodian count as a pet! :P

OHHHH I went there! :P

Anyway offensive jokes aside, I'd probably have to go with Fluttershy since she'd be the calmest. I don't like animals that get really obnoxious!

I'd preferably like for my pet Fluttershy to be a filly, like My Little Dashie. That way I could raise her from her youth instead of adopting a full grown adult Pony as a child! Plus Fillyshy is cutest pony!

I wouldn't want to keep any of them as a pet. They would all be my Friend, but like Zoop, Fluttershy would make a very good Roommate. But I believe the most Loyalest of friends, and dependable of Ponies would make the best roommate! Applejack would always have a steady income, and always be on time with the payments.

Edited by Fluttershy

There is a sereous lack of Twilight Sparkle in this thread. She would be reliable, dependable, and above all, helpful. She's not boastful, and does her best to make good out of a bad situation. She would in general be the best one to have around.

I found this and thought it was appropriate. (I hope it's not too suggestive)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

There is a sereous lack of Twilight Sparkle in this thread. She would be reliable, dependable, and above all, helpful. She's not boastful, and does her best to make good out of a bad situation. She would in general be the best one to have around.

I found this and thought it was appropriate. (I hope it's not too suggestive)

Posted Image

I take that to be very suggestive.

O.K. Twilight, I'll take you home... for dinner. ^.^ Wait what did you think I was gonna say?