request shop Arcus Winds Vector request thread (temporarily closed)

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

so i was just wondering if you had forgotton about my request, because it hasbeen quite a while and i havn't heard anythiingg

Sorry. No I haven't forgotten anypony's request. It just takes time to get them done and I'm doing them in the order I receive them. If someone needs something changed I take care of that before going on to the next one. Please watch the que in my original post to see where you are in the line. I will try to get to everybody's request as soon as possiable.

@@Sugarcube,

Here she is. I hope it's what you were hoping for. The goggles were a bit of a challenge and I hope they look right on her head. Let me know what you think.

post-8163-0-94335900-1363385905_thumb.png

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

fluffy_by_rocketrewster-d5yf3uk.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Deviant Art   000Signature Requests000
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHeadphones on, Volume up, Tune out the world
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaDon't use violence. You'll just make a fool of your self.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  arcuswind.tumblr.com

post-9830-0-63571600-1362930669_thumb.png

Introducing my ponysona: Fireball Rush. If you need more info, check out her RP page (link in signature)

Her hair has that lightning bolt streak down the middle.. cutie mark: flaming comet... Yeah, I think  that should be fine. Please PM me when you start and finish it ;)

"Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don't let what people say keep you up at night, and they can't detain you, 'cause wings were made to fly" ~Little Mix, Wings
img-1314566-2-2zjjccg.jpg
                               ~Drawing Requests~ Ask Me Anything ~ OC's ~ Art Gallery ~
                                                             Soarin' is best pony 
                                                         Join the navel revolution!

@@Pripyat Pony,

He's so purple. I hope you like it. Don't really have anything to say about this one it was actually pretty easy for once. Let me know what you think of it.

post-8163-0-31040900-1363391918_thumb.png

Introducing my ponysona: Fireball Rush. If you need more info, check out her RP page (link in signature)
Her hair has that lightning bolt streak down the middle.. cutie mark: flaming comet... Yeah, I think  that should be fine. Please PM me when you start and finish it wink.png

Any chance you have a reference picture of what you want your pony to be doing? It would be most helpful if you could post it here.

Oh my gosh Arcus she is perfect!! I am seriously bursting with joy. I love the look on her face and the goggles are perfect!! This has brought a ray of sunshine to a very emptional and hard week of one of my best friends being in the ICU. I needed something to smile about and this really did the job

I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night - El-P

Oh my gosh Arcus she is perfect!! I am seriously bursting with joy. I love the look on her face and the goggles are perfect!! This has brought a ray of sunshine to a very emptional and hard week of one of my best friends being in the ICU. I needed something to smile about and this really did the job

I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. How bad is it? I'm glad I could help to give you some happiness when you're going through a tough time.

I'm glad you like it. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. How bad is it? I'm glad I could help to give you some happiness when you're going through a tough time.

She has no brain, spinal, or neck damage, but she lost a kidney and her surviving kidney is failing, she is too weak to have a transplant, and they don't know I'd they should do dialysis or not because she is so weak. I wish I could see her, but i know they are keeping her comfortable and her girlfriend and family are keeping me posted and said as soon as they can allow visitors they wil call me

She has no brain, spinal, or neck damage, but she lost a kidney and her surviving kidney is failing, she is too weak to have a transplant, and they don't know I'd they should do dialysis or not because she is so weak. I wish I could see her, but i know they are keeping her comfortable and her girlfriend and family are keeping me posted and said as soon as they can allow visitors they wil call me

Wow that sounds pretty bad. If you don't mind me asking...what happened? Was she in an accident of some kind? I hope they can figure out what to do.

@@Pripyat Pony,

He's so purple. I hope you like it. Don't really have anything to say about this one it was actually pretty easy for once. Let me know what you think of it.

attachicon.gifPripyat Pony.png

All I can say is... wow. I absolutely love it! Totally sums up Lightning; it fits his character perfectly. Well worth the wait, thank you so much for doing this vector for me! :)

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

Well I had a friend make me an Oc I admit it looks cool but it came out a bit realistic could you possibly re-draw it to look like the ponies from the show there's not much details to it because most of it is already drawn but feel free to change the pose or anything just leave the body unchanged thanks in advance

post-13710-0-43861300-1363455925_thumb.png

Wow that sounds pretty bad. If you don't mind me asking...what happened? Was she in an accident of some kind? I hope they can figure out what to do.

It was a head on collision that took out my friend's side of the car, she had to be medflighted. They decided on a dialysis today so it has been started. I just want my friend.to pull through... thank you again for your artwork on Sugarcube and for your kind words, they mean a lot

Hey! could you draw Cosmo and make him a pegasus instead a unicorn?

Your pony is now a Pegasus. Twilight isn't the only one who can transform. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think and if anything needs changed.

post-8163-0-93764100-1363469193_thumb.png

Could you do my newest OC Melody her picture and bio are in the link under my siggy. If you could do her singing that would be awesome.

#136-Flareon (Storm Fire)

flareon.gif

Moveset: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Bite, Flare Blitz

Current FiMFiction (Writer/Author) : Fractured Loyalties

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

Your pony is now a Pegasus. Twilight isn't the only one who can transform. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think and if anything needs changed.

attachicon.gifcyclone.png

I luv it!! thanks so much your vectoring skills is amazing! sorry for all those pics that wouldn't work :P THANKS!! 

post-11094-0-30149900-1359149194.png

I luv it!! thanks so much your vectoring skills is amazing! sorry for all those pics that wouldn't work tongue.png THANKS!! 

No problem. I'm glad that you like it. I really like the design of your oc. Very original. The hooves took some time but overall I had fun doing this one.

Well I had a friend make me an Oc I admit it looks cool but it came out a bit realistic could you possibly re-draw it to look like the ponies from the show there's not much details to it because most of it is already drawn but feel free to change the pose or anything just leave the body unchanged thanks in advance

I don't suppose you have any color swatches or a picture with solid colors that I could use? If not I will try to pick the color best fits. Also just to be sure, his eyes are blue right?

Could you do my newest OC Melody her picture and bio are in the link under my siggy. If you could do her singing that would be awesome.

Shouldn't be to much trouble. By singing do you mean she should have a microphone? Also, is she singing something soft or rock and roll?

@@Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I would say singing into a microphone on a stand showing some music notes coming out to show see's singing. Also I would say soft if you click the link in the other section of her bio I would like to think that's the song she started out with and her voice as well.

#136-Flareon (Storm Fire)

flareon.gif

Moveset: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Bite, Flare Blitz

Current FiMFiction (Writer/Author) : Fractured Loyalties

My OC's:  Ignis Sica Leader of the Midnight Guard Melody: The Shy Vocalist Storm Fire- The Pegasus of Fire Snow Breeze- The Cold Hearted Pegasus

@@Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I would say singing into a microphone on a stand showing some music notes coming out to show see's singing. Also I would say soft if you click the link in the other section of her bio I would like to think that's the song she started out with and her voice as well.

That's a lovely song. I think I can make this work and I'll get stated on it when I get through the other requests. Watch the que on my op to see where you are in line.

Hey Arcus, one question: 

Could you possibly ponify this guy (my brother, which is a semi-brony)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/408821_270712976333001_1105805387_n.jpg

Thanks in advance!

PS. I am currently using that Chetnik pic of yours in my RP page, and you're credited there, obviously:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chetnik-r2376

Do you have a pony-sana for him or are you wanting me to make one? Also do you have a pose you want him to be in? Let me know asap please.

@,

Sorry it took so long. I hope the mane looks all right. Those kinds of manes are difficult to do from a front view. Let me know what you think and if anything needs changed.

post-8163-0-14816700-1363733574_thumb.png

Do you have a pony-sana for him or are you wanting me to make one? Also do you have a pose you want him to be in? Let me know asap please.

Yeah, I was thinking you'd come up with something totally raaaaaaadical. Brotha.

Unleash your creativity!

PS: No beard please :P

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

Yeah, I was thinking you'd come up with something totally raaaaaaadical. Brotha.

Unleash your creativity!

PS: No beard please tongue.png

I'll see what I can do. I still need some information though. What are his favorite colors? Do you think he'd prefer a long or short tail? Is he really into sunglasses, or is he just wearing them in this pic?

Sorry it took so long. I hope the mane looks all right. Those kinds of manes are difficult to do from a front view. Let me know what you think and if anything needs changed.  

It's great, thank you. And, I can see how that mane would be hard to do from a front view, probably should have thought about that first. But yea, thank you so much. 

It's great, thank you. And, I can see how that mane would be hard to do from a front view, probably should have thought about that first. But yea, thank you so much. 

Oh good. I was really worried about the mane and the mouth, but I'm glad you like it.  And you're welcome.

@@Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind,

He isn't really into sunglasses. He's just wearing them in this pic.

His favorite color is probably blue (or red) but I'd like his coat to be gray (like the tracksuit). Short tail please.

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

(edited)

@,

I'm finally getting started on your new vector. Sorry it took me Sooooo long. I made (the mistake) my vector requests available on DA so I've been kinda swamped.Anyway I was hoping you could post your pony again so I can get the colors. Other than that you wanted your oc and King Sombra right? Maybe you can repost the pose to. It'll just make it easier to find.

Edited by Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

@,

I'm finally getting started on your new vector. Sorry it took me Sooooo long. I made (the mistake) my vector requests available on DA so I've been kinda swamped.Anyway I was hoping you could post your pony again so I can get the colors. Other than that you wanted your oc and King Sombra right?

Yep, just Lite Shade and King Sombra. And it's all right. I was fine with waiting. Anyways, Lite's OC page is in my signature right down there. Or, here's the pic that you made of her.

HQzm5DC.png