Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

@Prospekt What's your favorite Twilight Sparkle moment?

2df83df8511ad6c68d9cbb396243ff6b.png

The second half of this scene:

First time the show ever got me all teary-eyed, and really an iconic moment that tied together all Twilight had done before. While I suppose she has had cooler scenes in regard to dialogue, animation, etc., this was an early favorite that really made me fall in love with the character.

• Brohoof 2

@Prospekt I loved that scene too! One of my favorite parts of Return of Harmony. As you mentioned, it really gives meaning to all the lessons she learned and all the "Dear Princess Celestia" moments. Probably one of the most touching moments of Twilight, rivaled only by her failure song and MMC. 

main-qimg-d373eb83a54116231f71df79adda84

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, ChB said:

@Sparklefan1234 Nothing like Twilight reading her books, huh?

I imagine when Twilight Sparkle isn't working she likes to walk around Ponyville while reading

in order to exercise her body as well as her mind.

Twilight Sparkle (reading on the go) by DrFatalChunk
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 8

1 hour ago, ChB said:

@Prospekt

I wonder if the Alicorn Twilight song, "Behold," is a reference to any Christian hymn (i.e. "Behold the Lamb of God")

Hmm, perhaps. It wouldn't surprise me. Though the hymn in question isn't really famous in today's increasingly secular society, so I guess we can't know for sure unless we ask Daniel Ingram.

1 hour ago, ChB said:

@Sparklefan1234 I like reading while walking, too. Kills two birds with one stone, if I may use that expression.

640?cb=20120712150437

To each their own. I prefer to just sit down in a quiet place when I read, though occasionally I will listen to an audiobook while walking.

• Brohoof 7