Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I know you weren't asking me but I'd say her birth because then she exsisted **heart pounds**

Good choice! Here's a Twilight Sparkle baby picture :fluttershy:

Baby-Twilight-Sparkle-Sleeping-my-little

• Brohoof 4

33 minutes ago, ChB said:

Do you have a favorite Twilight Sparkle moment?

BC3F64EE-51E8-4859-BC6E-9EC7D3D3F45F.thumb.jpeg.798fd509a315a12188a4845f81d40d72.jpeg

This isnt just just my favorite Twilight moment, it’s probably my favorite moment in the entire show. Twilight claimed for herself the title Princess of Friendship during the season four finale, and to be fair, forgiving a friend who betrayed you isn’t an easy thing to do. But this moment right here is where I think she earned that title. Forgiving a friend can be hard, but forgiving an enemy, one who tried to take everything away from you? And for a reason Twilight herself said is “ridiculous?”

You can say that the only reason Twilight did it was because she had no other way, that talking Starlight down was something she was forced to do. But Twilight wasn’t forced to forgive her, truly forgive her, no strings attached, nor was she forced to give Starlight a place to live, and a friendship that changed Starlight’s life, and through her, the life other ponies as well.

I know many people who wouldn’t have forgiven Starlight, and I can see where they’re coming from. If someone tried to take everything I loved from me, I don’t think I could forgive them either, no matter what their reason was. But, that’s why the Princess of Friendship is someone like Twilight, not someone like me. Twilight was able to forgive Starlight even if she didn’t deserve it, and that’s more powerful to me than any amount of rainbow lasers and Friendship speeches. And even though I can see where they’re coming from, it still makes me sad that so many people see this picture, and all they can think is “she didn’t deserve it.”

My other favorite moment would have to be the evil quesadillas.

Spoiler

17D18F7A-2BF5-4AFF-B2E2-DCBB82B77FC1.thumb.png.5627c55f64b6fe279e89e14a9acc82cb.png

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, ShootingStar159 said:

BC3F64EE-51E8-4859-BC6E-9EC7D3D3F45F.thumb.jpeg.798fd509a315a12188a4845f81d40d72.jpeg

This isnt just just my favorite Twilight moment, it’s probably my favorite moment in the entire show. Twilight claimed for herself the title Princess of Friendship during the season four finale, and to be fair, forgiving a friend who betrayed you isn’t an easy thing to do. But this moment right here is where I think she earned that title. Forgiving a friend can be hard, but forgiving an enemy, one who tried to take everything away from you? And for a reason Twilight herself said is “ridiculous?”

You can say that the only reason Twilight did it was because she had no other way, that talking Starlight down was something she was forced to do. But Twilight wasn’t forced to forgive her, truly forgive her, no strings attached, nor was she forced to give Starlight a place to live, and a friendship that changed Starlight’s life, and through her, the life other ponies as well.

I know many people who wouldn’t have forgiven Starlight, and I can see where they’re coming from. If someone tried to take everything I loved from me, I don’t think I could forgive them either, no matter what their reason was. But, that’s why the Princess of Friendship is someone like Twilight, not someone like me. Twilight was able to forgive Starlight even if she didn’t deserve it, and that’s more powerful to me than any amount of rainbow lasers and Friendship speeches. And even though I can see where they’re coming from, it still makes me sad that so many people see this picture, and all they can think is “she didn’t deserve it.”

My other favorite moment would have to be the evil quesadillas.

Reveal hidden contents

17D18F7A-2BF5-4AFF-B2E2-DCBB82B77FC1.thumb.png.5627c55f64b6fe279e89e14a9acc82cb.png

Stop making her look at Quesadillas, she scared of them, it hurts her... but yet again... cant let it go to waste... **eats quesadilla that twi ordered to compleate a bet** **entire fandom looks at me** OH B**K!! HOW MUCH DO I B**KING OWE YOU!

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

Well said, @ShootingStar159! That is one of the kindest acts Twilight has ever done. Like you said, forgiving your friends is one thing, but forgiving your enemy and giving them a new home is quite another! Such a great act of love on Twilight's part exceeds the virtue of most human beings. And in retrospect, the Mane Six got themselves a pony who not only becomes a great friend, but also a hero who saved Equestria from total invasion...all thanks to this one act of Twilight! May her model of friendship and forgiveness be an example to us all.

twilight_sparkle_with_starlight_glimmer_

Twilight Sparkle with Starlight glimmer by dragon628

• Brohoof 5