Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm a newly converted Pinkie fan. Like some of you here I found her to be nothing but annoying at first, then I grew used to her but still didn't fully appreciate her. After catching up with the series and now rewatching from the beginning, every episode with her in it that I rewatch I realize more and more what an amazing character she is. I love how she's always on the verge of forth wall breaking, but never quite that far. She always seems to know what's up, and understands situations or plot devices when the other ponies don't. It's freakin' hilarious to see her move an episode along in her own unique way, always acting like she's being random but to us, almost seeming all-knowing at times. The best example I can think of right now is the episode about Fluttershy's stage fright. Pinkie rambles, "it's not like ..." and then proceeds to name every little think Flutter is afraid of, exaggerating details as she does it.

TL;DR It took until my second time through the series, but I now love Pinkie as much as any other pony in the show. :pinkie:

echoes_of_mine_by_mirroredsea-dbuxvwy.jp

Echoes of Mine  by mirroredsea

Edited by Starzen
  • Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

*Pinkie Pie laughs like SpongeBob* 

f5798d86bdec09741a12e03e82119ea8.jpg

Applejack settled for a "trade" with Pinkie Pie, to get her millionth apple back.  :sneer: :P

800?cb=20140113094931

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, ChB said:

Applejack settled for a "trade" with Pinkie Pie, to get her millionth apple back. :P  :sneer:

I would love an MLP version of "Clams", where Pinkie Pie & Rarity try to help Applejack get her millionth apple back from a greedy racoon.

Wake up! by Cannibalus
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5