Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Seriously @@Pinkamena-Pills, do you have some sort of hidden Pinkie archive stashed somewhere? :o

You always find the best Pinkie stuff ever!

Thanks! XD

But its not too hard because Pinkie already makes stuff the best stuff by default!  :)

Sonic-Joy-Heart-Pinkie!

132272385969.jpg

Why-You-Will-Befriend-Pinkie!

1388281189305.png

Breaking-4th-Wall-Nothing-New-Pinkie!

f0f.png

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 9

Why-You-Will-Befriend-Pinkie!

img-2882520-2-1388281189305.png

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

If anyone didn't want to befriend Pinkie, especially after seeing the science here, I truly pity them! 

Is... Is that even possible?

I sure hope not, or we're all doomed!

tumblr_lg8t19P7kg1qgex26o1_400.gif

I'm gonna do something different for me... NOTHING BUT COSPLAYS!!!

Those are pretty good.  I am most impressed with the bottom one -- Totally Pinkie without cross dressing [which often looks ridiculous].

• Brohoof 5

Those are pretty good.  I am most impressed with the bottom one -- Totally Pinkie without cross dressing [which often looks ridiculous].

Thanks!  That's what I tried to look for, and it's what I do when I cosplay Pinkie.  ...it's amazing how little options I found while looking for male cosplayers on Google.

• Brohoof 2

Did I mention how much I love this thread? In fact...

Not in a homo way, of course. Unless you're a girl. :P

The last statement of Unless ... only increased the creepy quotient, but I think I understand what you meant.

Pinkie does inspire a positive opinion of others.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Pinkie will hypnotize you into eternal joy. I have given her my soul!

Thank you for your contribution! 

Welcome to Joy Everlasting!

FANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_happy.gif

+1 more soul in Eternal Joy

Now you know why i am here!

To help convert souls into the Eternal Party!

tumblr_m4561uyIKG1qha245o1_500.gif

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

I wonder if  Pinkie Pie isn't adopted. She is such an extraordinary personality and unique in every way. And she hasn't got any similarity with any member of her family. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if  Pinkie Pie isn't adopted. She is such an extraordinary personality and unique in every way. And she hasn't got any similarity with any member of her family. :huh:

I've always wondered if she was brought in by the Pie family, and it turns out Pinkie is from another family. That would be an amazing plot twist!

• Brohoof 2

I've always wondered if she was brought in by the Pie family, and it turns out Pinkie is from another family. That would be an amazing plot twist!

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they would actually happen in an epiosde. It certainly wouln't be too far-fetched and they can make a magnificient storyline about that theme!

• Brohoof 2

Wait pinkie pie is adopted? O.O though i can see that she might be adopted given that out of her family member she's the only with brighter color and a name that doesnt have a relation with rocks

But an episode concerning about will be very feelsy. I wish there will be an episode concerning more about pinkie's past. That be great

• Brohoof 2