Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Fun! Fun! Fun! So many Pinkies! It's so wonderful that they're all pretty much Pinkie!

Or as Pinkie Pie says in the Spanish dub: ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! ¡DIVERSIÓN! :lol: :lol:

• Brohoof 3

If anyone says Pinkie Pie is worst pony in this thread than prepare the party cannons!

v3RrhPn.png

Made it for you all, and especially PINKIE PIE!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  :)  :) 

• Brohoof 3

I think Pinkie has slowly become my favorite of the Mane 6. Every time she shows up on screen, she brings energy and excitement to the episode. On another note, am I the only one who really doesn't care if Pinkie is "in character" or not? Everyone's always debating this (especially in Season 4), but the way I see it she's always doing something random, and isn't necessarily "out of character" for doing so.

Jqnu0Ma.png

• Brohoof 4

I think Pinkie has slowly become my favorite of the Mane 6. Every time she shows up on screen, she brings energy and excitement to the episode. On another note, am I the only one who really doesn't care if Pinkie is "in character" or not? Everyone's always debating this (especially in Season 4), but the way I see it she's always doing something random, and isn't necessarily "out of character" for doing so.

Jqnu0Ma.png

THANK YOU!

I too really don't care if Pinkie is in character or not. No matter what, she is still the happy, energetic party pony with a bubbly personality no matter what her critics say!

pinkie_pie_by_dfer32-d4hx76w.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@,That weird dance lol. Also instigation means trying to start a fight/feud or flamewar 

*Ding ding ding!*

Not to sound stupid or anything but what is instigation?

An instigator is someone who starts something, or tries to start something. It's usually only heard in connection with fights/arguments, but can be used for anyone that starts something. Entrepreneurs are instigators for the businesses they start. etc etc

So if someone came to a thread in hopes of riling up the fans or starting an argument, they'd be an instigator of argument.

That being said, Pinkie Pie is an instigator of parties!

post-25639-0-89429900-1403721567_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

*Ding ding ding!*

An instigator is someone who starts something, or tries to start something. It's usually only heard in connection with fights/arguments, but can be used for anyone that starts something. Entrepreneurs are instigators for the businesses they start. etc etc

So if someone came to a thread in hopes of riling up the fans or starting an argument, they'd be an instigator of argument.

That being said, Pinkie Pie is an instigator of parties!

attachicon.gifMeme (10).jpg

Pinkie Pie is best instigator of parties!

Interesting analysis on Pinkie Pie. It did seem clear that she has some sort of mental disorder, but most of the time, she's happy, upbeat, and all around loveable, and I love that about her. She genuinely wants to be everyone's friend, and I'm like that too. I only have a few really close friends, but it consider everyone a friend, unless I have a reason not to. I will admit, I didn't like Pinkie at first either. After watching episode 3, I was telling my friend that my decision not to take Pinkie Pie to the Gala would have been quite easy. But, she has grown on me considerably over the three seasons I've watched so far. She may have some emotional issues, but I don't care, because she's kind, and a free spirit, and is all around entertaining. Plus, she throws great parties over nothing, and I think I should start doing that again.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting analysis on Pinkie Pie. It did seem clear that she has some sort of mental disorder, but most of the time, she's happy, upbeat, and all around loveable, and I love that about her. She genuinely wants to be everyone's friend, and I'm like that too. I only have a few really close friends, but it consider everyone a friend, unless I have a reason not to. I will admit, I didn't like Pinkie at first either. After watching episode 3, I was telling my friend that my decision not to take Pinkie Pie to the Gala would have been quite easy. But, she has grown on me considerably over the three seasons I've watched so far. She may have some emotional issues, but I don't care, because she's kind, and a free spirit, and is all around entertaining. Plus, she throws great parties over nothing, and I think I should start doing that again.

Everything good about Pinkie summed up here