Tomiix

(edited)

No, you created a meme that's exclusive to our fan club :D

{\rtf1\ansi\

{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 HelveticaNeue;}

\

}

On break at work so I hope this posts right

Edit; nope. Sorry for the bad post. And I know I can't copy and pastes gifs from my phone now.

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

(edited)

img-2710969-2-33632__safe_rarity_animate

I find this gif very funny for some reasons.

I've created a monster with the whole Link thing

:lol: It will be over in a few days maybe. Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

XD

It isn't new actually, I found some pictures like this one on Google:

img-2711574-1-a_link_to_ponies__4_rarity

That can't be right. Link is the embodiment of Rarity hatred - the poster boy for all those who dislike Rarity. He wears nearly solid green, for pete's sake! Green is the color of all things not fabulous! :okiedokielokie:

Link is not our friend. Link is an enemy of fabulosity.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Rarity is so pretty here!!! :D

img-2710941-1-brilliant_fashion_of_rarit

219451__safe_animated_discord_seizure-wa

I don't know why but adding a bit of "evil" to Rarity makes her so much more interesting to watch. I guess there is a reason why Nightmare Rarity is my favorite Rarity, but still... there's just something that when you see her 'scheming', villain-y etc it's just so much more entertaining.

• Brohoof 5

ss.jpg.aeda24b4fffcece6dbcbd671ce8d08f8.jpg.2e087456cec99833c153f33e137a4d8f.jpg

𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝖂𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖎𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘! 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊!

If you are not yet subscribed to Syrex, frankly, what are you even doing with your life? Best Nightcore & artist cooperation ever <3

(edited)

219451__safe_animated_discord_seizure-wa

I don't know why but adding a bit of "evil" to Rarity makes her so much more interesting to watch. I guess there is a reason why Nightmare Rarity is my favorite Rarity, but still... there's just something that when you see her 'scheming', villain-y etc it's just so much more entertaining.

I hated Nightmare Rarity :( It had so much potential and I was honestly a bit excited to see her play that role, and boom, it was filled with clunky dialogue, irritating behavior from just about every character, and had a horridly stupid resolution that you'd see in a children's book - something I don't expect from MLP. Then, throw in the fact that the way she was written after joining the Nightmare forces was nothing more than a shallow villain lacking any depth, which is something else that bothers me - Rarity is one of the most multi-dimensional characters in the show, dammit, and her shallow ramblings as a villain were as flat as a piece of paper. I was excited only to be very disappointed -_-

Of course, to each their own :D

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I hated Nightmare Rarity :( It had so much potential and I was honestly a bit excited to see her play that role, and boom, it was filled with clunky dialogue, irritating behavior from just about every character, and had a horridly stupid resolution that you'd see in a children's book - something I don't expect from MLP. Then, throw in the fact that the way she was written after joining the Nightmare forces was nothing more than a shallow villain lacking any depth, which is something else that bothers me - Rarity is one of the most multi-dimensional characters in the show, dammit, and her shallow ramblings as a villain were as flat as a piece of paper. I was excited only to be very disappointed -_-

Of course, to each their own :D

Oh undoubtedly. There could have been a lot more to her. But you know... ... ...her design was SO DAM' AMAZING.

comm__nightmare_rarity_minion_by_pridark

Royal Purple and darker shades of it, along to various blue colors, were my favorite ones a long time before I even watched the show. So you can imagine how wide my smile was to see such a design to my favorite character. There's a lot I can forgive if something is eye-candy. And if that didn't feed me with joy, addressing my artistic expectations, then nothing would xD

• Brohoof 4

ss.jpg.aeda24b4fffcece6dbcbd671ce8d08f8.jpg.2e087456cec99833c153f33e137a4d8f.jpg

𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝖂𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖎𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘! 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊!

If you are not yet subscribed to Syrex, frankly, what are you even doing with your life? Best Nightcore & artist cooperation ever <3

(edited)

Rarity dressed as the "enemy of fabulousity"

legend_of_rarity_by_cheshiretwilight-d6j

She's going incognito, I see :ph34r:

Oh undoubtedly. There could have been a lot more to her. But you know... ... ...her design was SO DAM' AMAZING.

comm__nightmare_rarity_minion_by_pridark

Royal Purple and darker shades of it, along to various blue colors, were my favorite ones a long time before I even watched the show. So you can imagine how wide my smile was to see such a design to my favorite character. There's a lot I can forgive if something is eye-candy. And if that didn't feed me with joy, addressing my artistic expectations, then nothing would xD

I will give Nightmare Rarity that - she had a damn good design :D She made being the night fabulous :D

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

She's going incognito, I see :ph34r:

I guess Rarity is a master of disguise.

Also, I just reached 1000 posts. Let's celebrate

mlfw2933-1329602553300.gif

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 5

WoohooMolly1.png.90121742df8fc6d01079bc98f21613a7.png.ff277653b204dd911e99a48581252ddc.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

Also, I just reached 1000 posts. Let's celebrate

mlfw2933-1329602553300.gif

Hmmm...what would Woohoo want for his 1,000th post? :D

Is this good enough? :D

heavy_metal_rarity_by_benprower-d6knmwe.

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Msp mlp is going on and I found out today when I noticed a group of people with the badges. Really had it rubbed in when I saw a lady at the moa build a bear cosplaying as rare

• Brohoof 2

Hiya, Rarity fans. How is everyone this evening?

Pretty good. Playing some Chrono Trigger :D Great game. 

Msp mlp is going on and I found out today when I noticed a group of people with the badges. Really had it rubbed in when I saw a lady at the moa build a bear cosplaying as rare

I take it that you're unable to go, then? :( That sucks.

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Not completely sure what to think of this picture so I guess I'll just leave it here and let y'all go rampant :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rarity looks so sexy cosplaying as Luna :wub: Of course, her natural beauty is just something that's more than a bit awe inspiring, is it not? :D

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies