Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I think I'm getting too defensive about a fictional character. Every time someone says Rarity is worst pony or that she's not generous at all, I get very angry. I think I'm probably too attached to Rarity.

Sad_rarity_by_anitech-d4egpol.png

You're in good company ... you are passionate about her. A lot of us are, and I think we all jump on the defense when we see that. It's frustrating ... but remember there are those that may have an open mind and may just not see Rarity for the dynamic Pony she is. I like to take a diplomatic approach ... but what I'm thinking is this ...

She is fucking amazing ... the end!

I just started watching this show about two months ago. At first I have to say that Rarity, for quite a while was my least favourite pony, but over time I noticed that most of my favourite lines and moments come from her due to her need for things to be fabulous. Along with how dedicated she is to her craft and how she has built herself up to be so succesful throughout equestria, despite being from a small country twon like ponyville, she is very respectable.

Hey, you dropped by. Awesome. It's nice to see another Rarifan. This little nook we have in here is definitely worth it. 

You also prove a point I try and make about how Rarity tends to be hard for fans to jump right into appreciating at first, but with an open mind fans start to see something there that just clicks. I was the same way (as I say over and over and over again).

Hopefully we will see more of you around these parts, ParaTelic.

:D

• Brohoof 9

I think I'm getting too defensive about a fictional character. Every time someone says Rarity is worst pony or that she's not generous at all, I get very angry. I think I'm probably too attached to Rarity. 

attachicon.gifSad_rarity_by_anitech-d4egpol.png

You're in good company ... you are passionate about her. A lot of us are, and I think we all jump on the defense when we see that. It's frustrating ... but remember there are those that may have an open mind and may just not see Rarity for the dynamic Pony she is. I like to take a diplomatic approach ... but what I'm thinking is this ...

She is fucking amazing ... the end!

I think you aren't the only one, I tend to be defensive towards ALL of the ponies, Rarity included... So long as you don't take it overboard, there is no worries :P

Have some more Rarity, though I am pretty sure it is from deeper within this FC lol... You guys post too freaking much, I can't keep up! Especially since I am trying to make up good posts for Flutters' & Luna's FCs lol

post-27099-0-67566800-1409023553_thumb.png

post-27099-0-77797300-1409023561_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-55875400-1409023568_thumb.gif

Click on the last one, it is a gif lol

• Brohoof 6

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

think you aren't the only one, I tend to be defensive towards ALL of the ponies, Rarity included... So long as you don't take it overboard, there is no worries

Yep yep. There is a reason why I have a quote from Ghostie in my sig. These characters have so much room for deeper interpretation, that its hard not to appreciate them. Even the supporting and background characters that are mostly fan conjured are worth investigating.

Also, more Rarity

post-25990-0-35087400-1404397376_thumb.png

Oh do tell, I'd love to know. Did she pull a Heathe Ledger as the Joker & improvise most of her stuff?

I don't think it is quite to that degree, but there was a panel where Tabitha admitted to 'riffing' her dialog and even reaching over and changing Andrea's lines by crossing them out and rewriting them. Considering that she comes across is one of the most genuinely unique people I've seen on the show, it wouldn't surprise me that the writers let her do a few improv takes just to catch Tabby Gold.

• Brohoof 6

I think you aren't the only one, I tend to be defensive towards ALL of the ponies, Rarity included... So long as you don't take it overboard, there is no worries :P

I do take it overboard, though.

post-28857-0-56082000-1409024249.jpg

I have 243 pictures of Rarity, and I know that is not enough. I mean I usually won't even get 200 pictures on my computer, but I got more than that of Rarity, and I want more Rarity pictures. 

• Brohoof 6

BcACRhR.png

Applejack Fan Club

I don't think it is quite to that degree, but there was a panel where Tabitha admitted to 'riffing' her dialog and even reaching over and changing Andrea's lines by crossing them out and rewriting them. Considering that she comes across is one of the most genuinely unique people I've seen on the show, it wouldn't surprise me that the writers let her do a few improv takes just to catch Tabby Gold.

Haha, I do admit Tabitha is one of my favorite of the VA's... Tara is above her but it helps she did work in Teen Titans, one of my favorite shows from my childhood... I would love to know what she did though, if you have any articles talking about it that would be so much fun

I do take it overboard, though.

attachicon.gifweather rarity.jpg

I have 243 pictures of Rarity, and I know that is not enough. I mean I usually won't even get 200 pictures on my computer, but I got more than that of Rarity, and I want more Rarity pictures. 

Haha, that's me & FlutterShy or Luna (or both, occasionally). Just remember something that a very friendly brony told me while I was buying my first plushies;

"The people who matter won't care, & the people who care don't matter." In the case of context, he meant about me being a closet brony, & how I was worried about being judged for being a brony if I ever talked about it. In this case, take it as the people who want to hate a pony for being a pony don't matter. The best fans of this show will love all of the ponies, or at least accept them & move on. It is why I tend to get very upset whenever I see "LEAST favorite pony threads" because no matter what others say, everyone has reasons to like or dislike a pony. Fun fact; My favorites list has my closest friends' ponies on the bottom (speaking of the mane 6, anyways). Same the other way around. But we don't hate each other or the ponies; We just disagree on what makes a good character. So just forget about them, & love your Rarities or your FlutterShy's or your Diamond Tiaras (*gag*) :D

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 7

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

Hi Everypony!! Sorry I've been away for SO long, I've been working every day since Thursday (I just have tomorrow, then I'm off for two days)!

Anyway, today was my birthday and I was at work...My family will be doing something for me on Saturday though and...I'm also adding a new member to my pony family! BaB Fluttershy! When my mum gets paid Thursday, she'll give me my birthday money and then it's off to the mall and Rarity will get another new friend! (I already have best friends.)

So, today at work I saw a little girl wearing a PURPLE Rarity shirt (as in JUST Rarity was on it!) and it made me happy! Also, I want that shirt...But I didn't get a chance to ask her parents where they got it, because they walked away after I complimented her and explained that Rarity was my favourite. Apparently people are freaked out by big girls who understand ponies.

(Edit: Found the shirt, but it's sold out in my size on the site I found it on...I'm tiny. So a 14/16 is no prob for me. )

post-28987-0-21524100-1409032702_thumb.png

I also swung by my local Kmart and found a nice selection of MLP backpacks...two of which featured Rarity! And one had her front and centre...I may have to get one on payday (Not sure what I'd use it for though, I have a school backpack...). If the DMV and school don't eat my money. XD

And with this post I am officially a cupcake! Yay!

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 8

oexujvt.png

"I love all history because it's storytelling" - Natalie Dormer

I also swung by my local Kmart and found a nice selection of MLP backpacks...two of which featured Rarity! And one had her front and centre...I may have to get one on payday (Not sure what I'd use it for though, I have a school backpack...). If the DMV and school don't eat my money. XD

:blink:

I MUST THROW MONEY AT :D :D :D

Too bad I spent a lot of money on a backpack to carry my laptop to last me for a while, and we don't have a KMart around for miles -_- Ah well. I'll have to pass this one up, if I were even able to get it :confused:

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I'm pretty sure I'd be more than okay if I had this. 

Indeed :wub:

Look how well made the...erm, mane is :D And the socks are nice touch, too :please:

Bahh. I want to post pictures but I don't feel like running through an obstacle course just to do it without it breaking :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

:blink:

I MUST THROW MONEY AT :D :D :D

Too bad I spent a lot of money on a backpack to carry my laptop to last me for a while, and we don't have a KMart around for miles -_- Ah well. I'll have to pass this one up, if I were even able to get it :confused:

They have it online! It's This one:

post-28987-0-33462100-1409033148.png

I HAD a backpack to carry my laptop in (I was using my brother's), but then my brother took it back. XP And he doesn't even use his computer at school! So, I have a Sofia backpack AND a laptop case plus a whole bunch of textbooks and am kicking myself for not getting that Frozen rolling bag I wanted months ago!! It would have comein handy...

• Brohoof 7

oexujvt.png

"I love all history because it's storytelling" - Natalie Dormer

Indeed :wub:

Look how well made the...erm...

I know right? Her butt looks really, really shapely!post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Such a shapely butt... :pout:

I just started watching this show about two months ago. At first I have to say that Rarity, for quite a while was my least favourite pony, but over time I noticed that most of my favourite lines and moments come from her due to her need for things to be fabulous. Along with how dedicated she is to her craft and how she has built herself up to be so succesful throughout equestria, despite being from a small country town like ponyville, she is very respectable.

Without further ado...ahem...RARITY IS BEST PONY!

Indeed, good sir.

I would go as far and say that she is one of the best rolemodels in the show! Her dedication, her passion, her generosity, her intelligence and the fact thats she stays true to her friends even though it is bad for her career make her a character to be admired for me. :proud:

And welcome in our little Rarity sanctuary!

post-25189-0-89403000-1402572949.png

Hope you will have much fun here!

• Brohoof 9

Idk, I was bored. Put together this GIF.

Better work.

You're new! Well, in fact I saw you in your welcome thread and told you to come here, but it's your first post in the sanctuary of fabulosity!  :D

That's sounded quite a bit like Pinkie  :lol:  ... Anyway:

post-26040-0-27547900-1409054795_thumb.gif

WELCOME!!!

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 7

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

Idk, I was bored. Put together this GIF.

Better work.

Ooooooh! Glowing is right!post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.pngpost-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png Another new one!

So welcome to you, The Epic Rarity! Oh my! What a fitting name!

post-25189-0-40526900-1402067781.png

Always happy to meet new, fabulous people! Hope you have fun together with us!post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Also, sadly the url linking is a little bit broken at the moment. Looking forward to see your gif when it works again though!

• Brohoof 6

I never got a welcome here...

Have some Rarijack, I know it is (most of) everyone's favorite;

post-27099-0-29272500-1409055869_thumb.png

My god that is a good piece of art...

• Brohoof 9

ePKfNjC.gif

I've been wondering lately why does Rarity Fan Club have like 10 000 more replies than other mane 6 fan clubs. I mean it's obvious that the Rarity is so fabulous that she gathers the most interest but 10 000?

I have a few reasons...

1. Ghostie

2. Obsidian

3. Glowing

Oh and I forgot to mention I bought my first plushies from a group called Cutie Corral. They were Fluttershy & Luna, but here is Rarity's version;

https://www.etsy.com/listing/100663217/chibi-rarity-mlp-hand-made-custom-craft?ref=shop_home_active_9

Adding in a pictures I just got because I don't want to post a 3rd post like this lol;

post-27099-0-15459600-1409056563.png

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 6

ePKfNjC.gif

I've been wondering lately why does Rarity Fan Club have like 10 000 more replies than other mane 6 fan clubs. I mean it's obvious that the Rarity is so fabulous that she gathers the most interest but 10 000?

The members of this fan club like to post more than the members of the other fan clubs.
  • Brohoof 6

I never got a welcome here...

Ooops... Well, better late than never.

post-25189-0-60271400-1408887866.png

Welcome in the Rarity fanclub, KokuraiNoSenshi!

Have some...

post-25189-0-42494100-1406902431_thumb.png

...as compensation for the late reception.

• Brohoof 6

Ooops... Well, better late than never.

Welcome in the Rarity fanclub, KokuraiNoSenshi!

Have some...

...as compensation for the late reception.

Haha, thanks Obsidian. Personally, I was just joking around. I am happy to just be a part of the FC in the first place ^^ ...Though I will totally accept the offer from Rarity :D

• Brohoof 6

ePKfNjC.gif

Good morning, fan club! :D

I'll be spamming you all with Rarity when I get home from school at noon :D

Well it's not like that's a bad thing! 

• Brohoof 7

Socks make everything better.