Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

SWEET CELESTIA HAVE MERCY!!

Rarity_covering_her_head_with_a_book_S1E

Make it stop! Make stop!! MEGAN FOX MEGAN FOX!

This was me....after about 10 seconds of it xD

Time for some music Rarity would enjoy to heal those ear wounds, you guys think she'd like?

• Brohoof 6

back from the donut shift darlings and I have mastered the new art of coffee with almond milk ;) also I am butterfly :3

And after that she jumps into her battlemech.

attachicon.gifrarity_s_mech_by_foxi_5-d7qforr.jpg

Or into her fighter aircraft!

attachicon.gifrarity__s_aircraft_by_foxi_5-d5ev4po.jpg

To battle the enemies of fabulosity!

I just can't even you guys my head just exploded from the awesomeness :D

• Brohoof 7

"Someone is quite the smitten kitten"

Rarity has some cute lines in the new RR Peak

Flash haters are gonna hate this scene though.

I love Rarity! I thought they wouldn't notice that they turned anthro until she mentioned that. (I already loved Rarity, though.)

• Brohoof 6

I used to think Sister Hooves Social was the best episode of Season 2, but now I despise that episode.

Things taught in that episode.

1. Dropping your younger daughter at your older daughter's house and eating her (older daughter's) food without permission is acceptable.
  2. Using your older sister's things in her house without permission is acceptable.
  3. If your younger sister goes to your house and messes with your things, don't get mad or you will be seen as selfish. 
  4. If you do get mad because your younger sister messes with rare and valuable things, you are 100% at blame. She is 100% innocent.
  5. If your your younger sister disowns you, it's your fault. 

Remember, Sweetie Belle was not seen as bad at all in this episode. Everything was Rarity's fault even though Rarity had a valid reason to get mad. 

• Brohoof 4

I used to think Sister Hooves Social was the best episode of Season 2, but now I despise that episode.

Things taught in that episode.

1. Dropping your younger daughter at your older daughter's house and eating her (older daughter's) food without permission is acceptable.
  2. Using your older sister's things in her house without permission is acceptable.
  3. If your younger sister goes to your house and messes with your things, don't get mad or you will be seen as selfish. 
  4. If you do get mad because your younger sister messes with rare and valuable things, you are 100% at blame. She is 100% innocent.
  5. If your your younger sister disowns you, it's your fault. 

Remember, Sweetie Belle was not seen as bad at all in this episode. Everything was Rarity's fault even though Rarity had a valid reason to get mad. 

I think that the writers expected the audience to understand that there was no ill intent on the part of Sweetie Belle (up until she didn't accept the overtures towards forgiveness).  And Rarity, in her generosity, realizes that she was being somewhat selfish and forgoes any further apology.

Like many episodes bad things can be learned.

• Brohoof 6

Don't get me wrong, I respect Rarity a lot in that episode. Rarity was mad because Sweetie Belle made a mess, not because she was eating her food. She wasn't mad when her parents went to her house. She accepted to watch Sweetie Belle after their parents were gone. She made more food for Sweetie Belle even though she didn't really have to. People said Rarity was selfish in that episode, but she didn't even have to let Sweetie Belle stay with her. She could have refused. 

One thing I don't get is that people who hate Rarity often refer to her as a snob. 

If Rarity was a snob, she would have left Ponyville a long time ago. She wouldn't have associated with those lower class Ponyvillians. She would have moved to Canterlot.

In Sweet and Elite, she wouldn't have chosen her friends over the Canterlot Elite, She would have pretended not to know them and stay in Canterlot.

Then again, they say she's not generous at all, but I don't think they even know what generosity is. I think they think Rarity needs to give away everything for free or she's not generous. 

• Brohoof 4