Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

You might like Legends of Equestria. Not sure if they have Rarity in it, but it's pretty awesome.

Never heard of it :D

PS Hi admin, rare to see your kind around us commoners. I'd put some sort of "Commoner Rarity" here but I feel that would be a blatant "Screw you" to the entire fanbase, so have the complete opposite;

post-27099-0-62915800-1410010466_thumb.png

post-27099-0-62915800-1410010466_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

PS Hi admin, rare to see your kind around us commoners. I'd put some sort of "Commoner Rarity" here but I feel that would be a blatant "Screw you" to the entire fanbase, so have the complete opposite;

I'm as common as they get lol

Also I always mean to post in these threads more but I never get around to it ;_;

Just based on the times I have looked in here though, the Rarity Fan Club seems like an awesome, friendly, and supportive environment. Always great to see stuff like that here :D

I think Rarity would be pleased if she could see any of this.

• Brohoof 8

Never heard of it :D

attachicon.gifRarity10.png

Well, commoner Rarity would be Rarihick.

And Rarihick is really gorgeous! :pout:

rarity_the_cowpony_by_arti22-d7698ac.png

• Brohoof 5

I actually have that game too...

Need to revisit it and get that mod... My character actually was a female human with fair skin and purple hair, named Rarity.

They are hitting the push to the 1.0 actual launch on steam and good updates have been added. Recently released is the reworked tech tree and biome tree encounters. New quests and a better system for them are right on the horizon.

Starbound is stellar (PUNS!). Ships will be upgradable soon with 3 or 4 tiers adding more space and rooms...which may make my mansion and underground laboratory unnessecary to say the least.

• Brohoof 7

I'm as common as they get lol

Also I always mean to post in these threads more but I never get around to it ;_;

Just based on the times I have looked in here though, the Rarity Fan Club seems like an awesome, friendly, and supportive environment. Always great to see stuff like that here :D

I think Rarity would be pleased if she could see any of this.

You should post more! We'd love to see a mod/admin doing something other than dealing with work for a change, you should be allowed to enjoy yourself!

Well this one does have the most colorful & fun of the fans, I wish we had more of these over in the Luna & Flutters FC's, Rarity is so lucky.. :(

Well, commoner Rarity would be Rarihick.

And Rarihick is really gorgeous! :pout:

rarity_the_cowpony_by_arti22-d7698ac.png

Fair enough...

Hehe, I giggle everytimes :D

• Brohoof 9

Princess Rarity is not sure if she approves of this planet, it is dark and not at all fabulous!

post-25189-0-18911400-1410012995_thumb.png

The fact that it is very purple pleases her though. :pout:

The natives need a makeover!

post-25189-0-80466300-1410013320_thumb.png

Fear not, Hammerhead-Sharkpeople! You princess is here! She will make you shine!

Another native let the fabulous one sleep in her cart! How generous!

post-25189-0-29114000-1410013567_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

About to go take senior pictures, don't have too much fun while I'm gone, everyone :please:

attachicon.gifmedium (48).png

I loved my senior photos. Mine for the year book was me in front of an old barn in black and white, which a fog machine, and me playing my Saxophone in a suit. Baller yo.

Forgot to add, I just started playing Warframe on the Xbox One (I could play it on PC...but I figure hey its a new title for my Console so I will play it there).

It's free, you are badass Space Ninja, it's cooperative, and there are superpowers that look fabulous alongside your stylish and fabulous Warframes (the Exosuit you wear that is essentially your class).

I colored mine a Rarity color! Standby for pics later.

If anyone one else has picked it up...I suggest a clan we form called Cult of Fabulosity.

• Brohoof 6

You might like Legends of Equestria. Not sure if they have Rarity in it, but it's pretty awesome.

Following that project really closely since it looks about as legit a Pony game as I have seen. To avoid a C&D I think they are avoiding the naming and use of the actual show characters though, and their character naming system blocks you from naming a character 'Rarity' but I do believe you can design a close proximate likeness.

Fear not, Hammerhead-Sharkpeople! You princess is here! She will make you shine!

Can you create Giant Enemy crabs in that game?

post-25990-0-65943700-1408811036_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Can you create Giant Enemy crabs in that game?

The enemies in that game are randomly generated... So it may actually be possible for Princess Rarity to meet her arch nemesis in the depths of the galaxy...

rarity_vs_crabs_2_by_lilolebob-d5zgaak.j

In related news... these people are just rude...

post-25189-0-01934800-1410015387_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

I need a heroooooooooo

Sorry ... I have that song stuck in my head.

:D

attachicon.gifRarityTheWarrior.png

And she's gotta be strong and she gotta be fast and she's gotta have diamonds on her butt! Err I mean faster than light!

Also; Congratuponylations on your promotion!

I'm surprised you got my referenceBadass Rarity

Never underestimate the power of The JLmle!

good morning fanclub heading out today for a little r&r and shopping

and this photo should give a slight hint to where I am headed ;)

I missed a SeaPony discussion! I love SeaPonies!
  • Brohoof 5

Just a heads up I've got a memorial thingy on the other side of the state for my wife's half-brother's dad... So I won't be around much today...

he was a real jerk who was never technically married to their mom as he didn't divorce the 5 women he married before her (or the 3 he married after her) so there's no need for sympathy, just be aware I'll have limited time to hang...

Oh, and some more Rarity from my iPone wallpaper app... I like how she's stylized here!

post-26689-0-51316900-1410018068_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Oh my god guys, I found this rare deleted scene of a Thomas and Friends Season 3 episode, A Scarf for Percy (where Percy wants scarves and ends up causing trouble.. yeah). It is very rare and I think I'm literally the only one that has found it. Are you ready?

WQopZox.png

*sniff* It's beautiful..

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 7

At the Purdue Brony callout... There are at least 20 people here... And brony music... And plushies.... I'm so happy right now

Sweet Celestia that's cool. Any Rarifans? :please:

• Brohoof 6

At the Purdue Brony callout... There are at least 20 people here... And brony music... And plushies.... I'm so happy right now

Oooooh! Sweet! Have fun mate!

post-25189-0-91912800-1408725662.png

God, i love this face...

I also love this:

post-25189-0-68739300-1410026392_thumb.png

Oooooh Rarity...

May it be Beatnik or vanilla, you are the most gorgeous creature that will ever be... :pout:

post-25189-0-91912800-1408725662.png

post-25189-0-68739300-1410026392_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6