Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

After thinking for a while... I'm back! I can't stay away from this sanctuary! I need my daily dose of Rariqueen... :wub:

@Obsidian Sky, look at what this pic focuses... :smug:

rarity_by_amelie_ami_chan-d5tosch.jpg

post-25189-0-91912800-1408725662.png

Ooooooh! Look at her gorgeous... tail. :muffins:

Im also glad that you are back! This club will last forever i tell you!

It has to for her sake...

post-25189-0-93197200-1405271019_thumb.png

Also @@GlowingFlask

I got your letter...

The card is gorgeous, and i love it, and i framed it in an elegant black and silver frame, and it looks great! :pout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlSlzRElAUc

...Man... jealous of Celestia right now... :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

I am feeling better, so more Rarity pictures. Just one more. Then I shall talk about Rarity. 

post-28857-0-74788000-1410169396.jpg

Now to talk about Rarity because I can talk about her without annoying anyone. :D Rarity is the best unicorn and tied for best pony. After finding out exactly why I like Applejack, she got to first, too. This isn't an Applejack thread, though. 

I am writing a Rarity fanfic that no one will like because it has humans in it. It is also in second person. I am trying to write a second person fanfic without any physical descriptions so one could actually feel part of the story. Unfortunately, if you ever read any of my fanfics, I am not good with descriptive things. 

Another thing, Rarity will stand up for her friends. I love that. I love when she uses threats even though she (probably) didn't mean it at all. I would imagine she'd find pigs and yellow frogs to be a vermin. I'm surprised she didn't side with the buffalo since buffalo are used as a symbol of generosity. 

Also, Rarity has the best designs out of the Mane Six, but you already knew that. You already knew she is the best singer, too. I hope we get a lot of her singing in Season 5. A Rarishy song, a Rarijack song, a song for just herself, maybe one she sings to Sweetie Belle? I'd imagine Rarity knows the "Hush now Quiet Now song" If she sings the full song as a lullaby, I will know I found the perfect lullaby. I mean who wouldn't want to fall asleep to the sound of Rarity singing? Imagine Tabitha recorded a hypnosis session with Rarity's voice but making it effective at the same time? That would be fantastic! 

I sound like Rarity to myself, but if I record it, I am completely off. That is why I'm OK with acting out Rarity as long as no one is watching. She's my favorite pony to act out. I often Act out Applejack, too. I am a big Rarijack shipper, so I act out a lot of romance. Yes, I kiss the air in the kissing scenes. 

Back to solely Rarity. I would love there to be more Rarity. Rarity episodes are best episodes. She is just so amazing! There is no mare like her. She even almost had her dreams shattered and gave up on her dreams for the sake of her friends. I love her! :D

I also love how :D makes Rarity. I wish it made Rarity on ponyhoof for Facebook. it is the wink instead, and I don't want to give anyone who doesn't use ponyhoof the wrong message.

Rarity is definitely not a snob. There is no way she would have chosen Ponyville ponies over the Canterlot Elite if she did. She really cares about her friends. She knows if there is a problem and would usually try to help. As shown in the comics, she really likes to help others. 

I like how she is aware of her flaws and sometimes uses them to her advantage. (A Dog and Pony Show.) She is very three dimensional and highly developed. There is still room for more Rarity episodes, too. I mean there could (and should) be a side show about Rarity, and she will still be interesting in the show. I mean she's Rarity. How would she NOT be interesting.

One thing everyone here should agree on: Rarity is absolutely gorgeous! The way her mane and tail curls slightly giving her an elegant look. The way her eyes are shaped, her cutie mark, her coat, her hooves, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER SCREAMS BEAUTY!

Since this is the Rarity Fan Club, I am sure you already know how amazing Rarity is. I don't want to give away everything in one sitting, so I will stop here. 

• Brohoof 5

Since this is the Rarity Fan Club, I am sure you already know how amazing Rarity is.

Good to see you are happy again.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Im sure people would love to read your fic, hope you will show it to us when you are finished! :please:

And sure, we all know how great the fab one is, but me, for example, always makes it happy to read the praise others have for her. To read a text like yours, and feel the love seeping out of it is one of the greatest things for me.post-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

Many of the things i say are also pretty redundant, but i still write them because they make me happy, and i hope to make others happy like i am in the moment i write them.

Seeing that you also mentioned Rarijack, im bound to at least post a picture of the two. Thats the creed i life by. :proud:

post-25189-0-86766200-1410170950_thumb.png

They are always cute... But as fillies? Celestia help, i may get diabeetus..

• Brohoof 7

I am feeling better, so more Rarity pictures. Just one more. Then I shall talk about Rarity. 

attachicon.gifdownload (11).jpg

Now to talk about Rarity...

Glad you're feeling better and thanks for sharing you insight; I always love hearing you guys talk about Rarity and how much you love her and why; I hope to hear more from you about her in the future my friend! Maybe someday I'll try and write a small wall of text too?
  • Brohoof 4

This really wasn't a rarity?! I found this fan club rather commonly >.> 

This Rarity of a marshmallow is quite intriguing however 

attachicon.gifhow_to_confuse_a_pony__3_by_jittery_the_dragon-d6ydjun.png

Poor rarity of a marshmallow!

Since you entered the Rarity Fan Club, you will now succumb to Her Highness, the queen of fabulosity. Please take your own complimentary Rarity fan shirt. 

Also, be sure to pray to her every morning and before you go to bed as well as during meals. You don't need to sacrifice anything to her. Just follow her. :D 

The first step of converting to Raritism is taking a bath/shower if you haven't already. You should never be dirty when converting.

The second step is to listen to her songs until one gets stuck in your head. (It was the Art of the Dress for me.)

The third step is to post pictures of Rarity right here. 

The final step is to go to any website that shows your religion and change it to Raritism. 

Have fun. :D

• Brohoof 5

Since you entered the Rarity Fan Club, you will now succumb to Her Highness, the queen of fabulosity. Please take your own complimentary Rarity fan shirt. 

Also, be sure to pray to her every morning and before you go to bed as well as during meals. You don't need to sacrifice anything to her. Just follow her. :D

The first step of converting to Raritism is taking a bath/shower if you haven't already. You should never be dirty when converting.

The second step is to listen to her songs until one gets stuck in your head. (It was the Art of the Dress for me.)

The third step is to post pictures of Rarity right here. 

The final step is to go to any website that shows your religion and change it to Raritism. 

Have fun. :D

But what if I just want to eat rare marshmallows? She could be edible you know o.O like as in her flesh being a actual  marshmallow have you all even thought about that? She is like the queen of marshmallows. All hail the rarity :D

She has a high chance of not getting eliminated  most likely :P

Edited by Kenny Blankenship
  • Brohoof 6

But what if I just want to eat rare marshmallows? She could be edible you know o.O like as in her flesh being a actual  marshmallow have you all even thought about that? She is like the queen of marshmallows. All hail the rarity :D

She has a high chance of not getting eliminated  most likely :P

I'm not sure about marshmallow. I wouldn't want to eat her. 

Anyways, what would you do if you found yourself in Equestria and was enslaved by Rarity? 

If Rarity had slaves, what would she treat them like?

I often act out Rarity capturing some of the humans who tried to take over Equestria and enslaving them, so that's why I asked. 

• Brohoof 4

Anyways, what would you do if you found yourself in Equestria and was enslaved by Rarity?

Hmm... very interesting question indeed..

If I was enslaved by a white unicorn? I would probably throw some marshmallows at her and then bow before her glory! 

• Brohoof 5

Hmm... very interesting question indeed..

If I was enslaved by a white unicorn? I would probably throw some marshmallows at her and then bow before her glory! 

She would make you clean up the marshmallows. She does not like her house to be a mess, and she certainly does not like things thrown at her. 

• Brohoof 6

She would make you clean up the marshmallows. She does not like her house to be a mess, and she certainly does not like things thrown at her. 

But they are soft and fluffy! 

I would help her clean them up I am not mean :3

• Brohoof 5

I'm not sure about marshmallow. I wouldn't want to eat her. 

If Rarity had slaves, what would she treat them like?

I often act out Rarity capturing some of the humans who tried to take over Equestria and enslaving them, so that's why I asked. 

Eh, Rarity would not hold slaves, she is way too nice and generous for that. She would offer them a well paid job instead!

I honestly would not mind being her slave though...

post-25189-0-96378800-1405630681.png

I would do everything she wanted me to do... Everything...

rarity_month_by_twitchykismet-d67aaiv.pn

"Would you mind fetching me some chocolate coated grapes, dear?"

Everything for my most beautiful one!post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

• Brohoof 7

Also @@GlowingFlask

I got your letter...

The card is gorgeous, and i love it, and i framed it in an elegant black and silver frame, and it looks great! :pout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlSlzRElAUc

...Man... jealous of Celestia right now... :muffins:

Yay!  :D

It was no problem, reallly  :please:

Weird that you got it before the USA guys and gals though.  :confused:

They'll receive it today with any luck.  :D

• Brohoof 6

Yay!  :D

It was no problem, reallly  :please:

Weird that you got it before the USA guys and gals though.  :confused:

They'll receive it today with any luck.  :D

Maybe a certain mailmare had her hooves in this? :confused:

And thank you again! I mean it. :pout:  I love this little piece of art! It looks gorgeous!

Also... I found this just mere moments ago...

post-25189-0-46512600-1410175628_thumb.png

I still don't know why that dress in the micro comic had a hole like that... Maybe it's just because Rarity is generous... :pout:

I think there is no doubt that Raritys hindquarters are the most shapely in all the realms, and that its mere sight will send stallions and mares into a blissful stupor. It surely has that effect on me.post-25189-0-90629900-1406037123.png

She knows how to present it too! Oh Rarity, you are so lovely...

• Brohoof 6