Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Has anyone watched the crazy music video that goes with "Take On Me"?

Well you should watch it

I love the family guy gag that they did spoofing that :D

I haz a mail from Canada :D

• Brohoof 7

It looks good on you ooBrony. :D

I'm in a sketch mood today. Sorry for the lack of color. I'll make it up by posting one pic with multiple French Rarity.

img-3080294-1-rWJCBFc.jpg

I like that statue she's looking at; reminds me of something Clover's dad would do (G2 Reference)

Well you should watch it

I love that video! It was actually on of my favourites as a kid! Back when MTV actually played music I'd love when ever that on came on! Lol, good thing I'm honest about my age in my profile; other wise I'd be dating myself...

Edit... My mailman and I got to my house at the same time today actually; but all my mail was domestic...

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 5

Well you should watch it

Trying to make me feel like an old man eh?

I like that statue she's looking at; reminds me of something Clover's dad would do (G2 Reference)

I love that video! It was actually on of my favourites as a kid! Back when MTV actually played music I'd love when ever that on came on! Lol, good thing I'm honest about my age in my profile; other wise I'd be dating myself...

If I'm dating myself and you're dating yourself, we'd better watch our syntax or our spouses will be upset with us.

• Brohoof 6

I love the family guy gag that they did spoofing that :D

I haz a mail from Canada :D

Yay! Enjoy it!  :D

I need to check...hmmm :confused:

I've got a spot for it on mah wall :D

Picture confirmation will be needed  :pout:

• Brohoof 6

Trying to make me feel like an old man eh?

If I'm dating myself and you're dating yourself, we'd better watch our syntax or our spouses will be upset with us.

Hehehehehe... I meant dating myself as in giving people hints about my age; not like this...

post-26689-0-34879200-1410213590_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Now the roles have been reversed

I think that's a friendship that needs to be explored more.

Same with...you know, many of Rarity's relations with the mane 6 :confused:

Her and Pinkie Pie? Have great potential because of how opposite their mannerisms are, but they still have that one thing in common to bring them together, and that's how over the top they are.

They need an episode.

Her and Rainbow Dash? Holy shit, I dare say they have Rarijack potential because they're both so charismatic yet different. 

I can't remember the last time they spoke :confused:

Her and Twilight? Rarity is so touchy feely with Twilight they, at the very least, have the ability to create some humourous moments that is essentially wasted :please:

All we really see, it feels like, is Rarity and Applejack, Rarity and Spike, or Rarity and Sweetie Belle :confused:

One of the things I'm hoping for in S5 is to see her friendship with one of those 3 mane 6 I listed developed more :D

• Brohoof 8

Picture from my profile:

8OZxNZi.png

You take in your blend like so, then you graciously gorgeously drink it.  :proud:

Kaffee ist Magie!

post-26689-0-83638600-1410214718.jpg

We have like a billion Kaffee mugs at our house; but I would still buy that one...

post-26689-0-83638600-1410214718.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Since somebody brought up Take On Me and the original video that goes with Take On Me, we can't forget this Family Guy skit.

Sorry for the poor quality but anything better than that is automatically deleted from Youtube.  :P

And to keep this post somewhat on topic, I love seeing all the Rarity love in this thread.  Keep being fabulous!  :D:pout:  :please:

• Brohoof 9

I can't remember the last time they spoke :confused:

he he ... it was the Season 4 finale when Rarity spoke up for ol Spike. :mustache:

Since somebody brought up Take On Me and the original video that goes with Take On Me, we can't forget this Family Guy skit.

YOU FOUND IT! :D

For that ... you get this in return.

yXfP1KS.png

• Brohoof 7

I'm sad. I ran out of coffee. :( I can't get any until Wednesday or Friday depending. 

But that has nothing to do with Rarity...

That has EVERYTHING to do with Rarity!!! 

If I don't get coffee, I am not happy. If I am not happy, I'm depressed. If I'm depressed, I don't want to do anything. If I don't want to do anything, I certainly do not want to watch MLP. If I don't want to watch MLP, I won't watch Rarity. If I don't watch Rarity. No Rarity, no Rarity, no beauty. No Beauty, no love. No love, no babies. no babies, we go extinct!

So without me having coffee, we go extinct because I don't get Rarity!

OK. I'm exaggerating. I am here right now talking about Rarity when I don't have coffee. 

You are crazy....

I know. 

• Brohoof 9

Felt my profile picture needed more Rarity anyway.

59530.jpg?1351299122

I think she looks adorable here ;)

Heh. That was my very first pony avatar, believe it or not :D I was browsing around for Rarity fanart to put as an avatar and stumbled across that beauty of a piece and thought it absolutely stunning :wub:

That piece really has held up for me :wub: She still looks as beautiful in it as she did the first time I saw it :D

• Brohoof 8

From now on, I'm going to say "From one to Rarity" when asking how beautiful something is.

Heh. I can dig it :D She IS the paragon of beauty, after all :please:

One characteristic I find to be the cutest about Rarity is her eyes.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Anyone else?

YESSSS. Those entrancing almond shaped eyes just kill me with their beauty :wub:

I've actually looked at pictures of her where her gorgeous eyes were so cyoot that I started involuntarily chewing on a nearby Pepsi bottle :blush: I didn't even realize I was doing it for the longest time :please:

Also, image dump for the sake of not feeling guilty for not sharing images of our Queen :please:

post-20419-0-51901700-1410222831_thumb.jpgpost-20419-0-91756900-1410222872_thumb.jpgpost-20419-0-98413300-1410222924_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Eyes!

Yay ... I can go English with Ben Johnson

Drink to me only with thine eyes,
And I will pledge with mine;
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
And I’ll not look for wine.
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
Doth ask a drink divine;
But might I of Jove’s nectar sup,
I would not change for thine.

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
Not so much honouring thee
As giving it a hope, that there
It could not withered be.
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
And sent’st it back to me;
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
Not of itself, but thee.

dLh4pro.png

• Brohoof 8

I just imagined something! Day dream I think...

I got a lot of you to come here for a Rarity Fan Party or something like that. Then I forgot the plates and started acting like Rarity. All of you were laughing, then I told you that I seriously forgot the plates. Then I snapped back to reality.

I would love to go to a real life Rarity fan club. There will be food probably. 

• Brohoof 9