Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Love this image .... Please stay

img-3097149-1-lines_rarity_by_mrcbleck-d

Waaaaaaaah. It didn't stay :(

Can you repost it plz :please:

My favorite part was that Tabitha St. Germain was clearly saying "om nom nom" between sobs.

I KNOW!!!! :D

It had me squeeing in delight as well as wanting to cry for my poor little waifu :(

Hmmm...I was a ball of emotion during that scene, h? :blink:

• Brohoof 6

Ooh, other weird thing about that episode

Hey! I didn't connect the dots there, though I did very subtly refer to this episode as the symbolic drug awareness episode in a discussion about there not being dark themes in the show.

Either way that was a nice treat.

• Brohoof 6

Hey! I didn't connect the dots there, though I did very subtly refer to this episode as the symbolic drug awareness episode in a discussion about there not being dark themes in the show.

Either way that was a nice treat.

I didn't really connect the dots either, I had to read about it from Meghan McCarthy on Twitter.  :derp:

I'm just old enough to have seen Saved By The Bell, but not quite old enough to remember a damn thing about it.

• Brohoof 8

I got good news! :D I found it! I found the shirt I was looking for! :D

attachicon.gifRarity cutie mark shirt.jpg

Looks legit, man! :D I kinda want it, now... :please: Saving for 4DE Rarity, though. She'll be worth the wait :wub:

Also, Corey Powell, the writer infamous for pretty much butchering Rarity's character in episodes like "Sleepless in Ponyville" and "Rainbow Falls" is NOT returning for Season 5! 

339078__safe_pinkie+pie_rarity_animated_

'

Yeahh, it's a bit harsh of me to be happy about this, but I'm generally a person who looks at the big picture rather than a narrow path. Powell will likely have other jobs and we won't have to worry about her royally screwing up Rarity in episodes and leaving us scrambling for our weapons! (Same for any other character, since she seemed ignorant of 95% of the character's personalities during her time and clear had no idea about the show's continuity, let alone her own episodes continuity (Rainbow Falls broke it's own damn continuity. Incompetent.)

Parenthesis aside, I'm happy :D She offered brutal characterizations of Rarity that really only served to destroy the wonderful, wonderful character she is, completely ignoring past development and even portraying her as snobbish and greedy - she's lucky she's inept and that Rarity's little, tiny speck of a gem ended up being able to buy all of that stuff for the CMC, because she was absolutely brutal to writing Rarebear's character and I was really fed up with it. I don't even think that was by design, Powell was just incompetent and wrote that in there to further the plot. Terrible writer, she is.

Anyway, hooray! We won't have to deal with her messing up Rarebear any more! Have fun writing for other shows! Good riddance!  :D

Ignore the happy new year in this picture and just look at Rarity...post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

post-20419-0-67177100-1410932849_thumb.jpeg

Good lord...it's a Joseco, of course. He does her justice no matter what form she's in - human or pony post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

• Brohoof 12

Lel, sleepless in ponyville. That's the one where scootaloo gets nightmares and rarity gets sweetie belle to carry everything up the hill isn't it? That was funny, I think sometimes when a character is portrayed like that it is funny. Though it isn't very in character for her now since she doesn't mind getting a birt dirty. And what happens in rainbow falls? I forgot.

• Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-12646100-1410944340_thumb.jpg

Love this scene, because it makes official what we all know. :pout:

Wheat Grass is a pony of taste and style by the way... :proud:

post-25189-0-27780700-1410944478_thumb.png

And Rarity show hers adorableness, generosity and intelligence perfectly the whole time.post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

• Brohoof 9

Also, Corey Powell, the writer infamous for pretty much butchering Rarity's character in episodes like "Sleepless in Ponyville" and "Rainbow Falls" is NOT returning for Season 5!

You probably don't want to know where Sleepless falls on my Episode Battle list.

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

Good morning everypony.

So the writer that Ghostie hates is not returning for S5...

Unless they shoved Powell under ND for 'Nor Disclosed'

• Brohoof 6

So the writer that Ghostie hates is not returning for S5...

I KNOW!!!!! :D

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

I keep looking at pictures of Rarity and my heart speeds up...it's crazy, but I love her so much :wub: It feels like it's going to beat out of my chest, or like it's all candy coated, but I'm so happy seeing her I don't mind :wub:

post-20419-0-16803800-1410962040_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-63504800-1410961460_thumb.jpg

A new lingerie collection, Raribaby?

Seeing that there can hardly be a pony that is more alluring and gorgeous than she is, she could just model for herself all the time. The audience would certainly welcome it, especially if she shows us pieces as risqué as this one...

To our eternal grief this is hardly possible though. Rarity is a busy mare, and does not have the time to wrap her flawless body into more than a few favorite pieces when dancing over the catwalk.

Other ponies, not as exciting ones, will have to fill in the blank spots.

These scarce occasions are the moments the ponies that go to her fashion shows long for though. For looking at her dressed like that will certainly trigger bliss induced tupor in every onlooker that fancies mares even in the slighest.

For Rarity is THE mare. An exemplar of feminine beauty.

• Brohoof 7

You probably don't want to know where Sleepless falls on my Episode Battle list.

Rarity's ignored development and slight mischaracterization for comedy's sake is actually one of the least grating flaws to me, albeit it ignores me. She actually had a lot of good scenes in it with Sweetie Belle that were squee-worthy :wub: She's so fancy, though, and nature isn't suited for such a high-class pony :( She made it fabulous, though, with her huge tent and tea :wub:

Just...pretty much everything else. AJ had no common sense ("Oh, hey y'all, it's gettin' dark out. Let's go sleep in that dark cave in the middle of the woods to be safe! :D ") and RD not even giving a shit about Scootaloo for most of the episode. Rarity actually was pretty good in that episode :wub: She just has a lot of luggage. Fine by me - she's high class and high class ladies have lots of luggage :D I'd gladly carry all of her luggage around like Sweetie Belle did :wub:

Hotfancy :wub:

post-20419-0-15132100-1410962957_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Wow, you guys are like family :) it feels good just scrolling through this fanclub...

(And guys please dont brohoof this, i feel bad earning brohoofs this way)

You get brohoofs anyway :please:

post-20419-0-54178800-1410963547_thumb.png

Brohoof count doesn't matter much, and we aren't trying to boost your brohoof count, really, just how we operate, I guess :D It's an act of generosity! We're trying to be more like our goddess, fancyhot! 

• Brohoof 6