Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I KNOW!!!!! :D

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

I keep looking at pictures of Rarity and my heart speeds up...it's crazy, but I love her so much :wub: It feels like it's going to beat out of my chest, or like it's all candy coated, but I'm so happy seeing her I don't mind :wub:

attachicon.gifhappy_rarity_by_sakatagintoki117-d5hkpfl.png

I wouldn't get too excited. What if they replace Powell with someone even worse? :confused:

• Brohoof 6

I wouldn't get too excited. What if they replace Powell with someone even worse? :confused:

Polsky is on the team so he will likely jump on a Rarity episode since ... you know ... amazing Rariscribe. One of the new writers is tackling a Pinkie Episode ... that leaves GM Barrow who I trust ... and the duo that wrote on Johnny Test ... who I don't.

Still in Polsky I trust. Each full season of MLP had amazing Rarity episodes and moments. I see nothing historically that worries me.

And Polsky.

Did I mention Polsky is back?

• Brohoof 7

This looked cool and relevant ^_^ rarity owns like a boss.

(BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS IF YOU BROHOOF THIS, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST HERE. I like getting brohoofed for my opinions or when i help someone, not this)

post-28884-0-07137500-1410966402_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

This looked cool and relevant ^_^ rarity owns like a boss.

(BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS IF YOU BROHOOF THIS, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST HERE. I like getting brohoofed for my opinions or when i help someone, not this)

Can't... Resist... Brohoofing... *AS.exe has crashed*
  • Brohoof 4

I'm so glad GM Berrow is writing for the actual show :please:  I remember reading her books and thinking "Man, she really understands this show and the characters, why is she not writing actual episodes?"

And then lo and behold, Berrow is writing episodes.

• Brohoof 4

I'm so glad GM Berrow is writing for the actual show :please:  I remember reading her books and thinking "Man, she really understands this show and the characters, why is she not writing actual episodes?"

And then lo and behold, Berrow is writing episodes.

Do you think Berrow will be able to write Rarity good? :please:

• Brohoof 3

Do you think Berrow will be able to write Rarity good? :please:

I think "Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity" is one of the best Rarity episodes, despite not being an actual episode  :D

• Brohoof 3

I think "Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity" is one of the best Rarity episodes, despite not being an actual episode  :D

Still haven't read it yet...definitely need to, though :please:

Reminds me, I promised Obsi I'd read his story :D I need to get to that. It haz Rarity :wau:

• Brohoof 7

Still haven't read it yet...definitely need to, though :please:

Reminds me, I promised Obsi I'd read his story :D I need to get to that. It haz Rarity :wau:

Who would have thought a Obsidian story would have Rarity... You're probably misinformed  :confused:

Sorry for not writing here more often, I'm kinda *ahem* busy these days  :please:

• Brohoof 6

I can't find Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity anywhere. I wish I could get it online. I don't like paying money for something when I don't know what I'm buying. 

Understandable. I plan on getting it soon. If the price for a digital copy is reasonable and I have the funds, I'll probably pick you up one :D 

Neal Dusedau

I don't know anything about him.

Hopefully he can write Rarity. 

Please, goddess of fabulosity, don't fail me now and give me a writer that can portray you the way you were meant to be written - and that is fabulously :D

large.png

• Brohoof 5

I can't find Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity anywhere. I wish I could get it online. I don't like paying money for something when I don't know what I'm buying. 

A digital version of it is like $6. If that's still too much you could always go crazy and see if your public library has it and request they order it if they don't.

• Brohoof 6