Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hi guys!

Going to see Rainbow Rocks at 11h15 AM today with a lot of Montreal Bronies (41 confirmed, 31 maybe per Facebook, not counting the one that may come without confirmation)! Poor kids and their parents  :please:

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about my relationship report, @The JLmle, I'll do one of my Glowing's Image-filled post of fabulousnessTM about it eventually.  :please:

• Brohoof 5

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody. Means much to me.

post-25189-0-30891600-1411045828_thumb.png

I actually have something that all of you could do for me.

If you people want, you can read the first chapter of the Captain Rarity fic i wrote.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1942/entry-13264-captain-rarity-mistress-of-the-sapphire-sea-chapter-one/

I would love to read your opinions on it. That would be the greatest brithday present.

post-25189-0-30891600-1411045828_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Confession time, RFC; i'm starting to love Rarity's character more and more.
There's just something beautiful about this pony. Not just in her looks, but in her attitude, as well. She's just so completely genuine and open-hearted. 
She's the type of pony every person should be.

• Brohoof 8

There's just something beautiful about this pony. Not just in her looks, but in her attitude, as well. She's just so completely genuine and open-hearted. 

True, true.

One could think that she is shallow and selfish if one does only take a short look at her, but she really is a kind, passionate and generous mare. I often say that everyone would be happy to have a friend like her in real life.

Sure, she has her flaws, but for me they make her so much more interesting, and her generosity and friendliness make more than up for it.

She is just a good person.

rarity___charming_smile_by_shadyhorseman

• Brohoof 4

You are right my friend. Her giving and generous nature is so lovely I wish I could be as giving as she is. And also she looks so divine, elegant and beautiful post-28950-0-32636700-1411831305.png

92693%252B-%252Bartist%252Bhoney-laurel1132718774233.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Happy Birthday, Obsidian Sky!

You could say she is a "diamond in the rough?" Huh? Huh?

Everyone proceeded to boo me off the stage for my horrible pun.

• Brohoof 3

Alles gute zum Geburtstag Herr Obsidian!

img-821886-1-rarity_cake_eated_b_day_car

Off to some distant corner of the state to search for car parts with the Wifey, so y'all will have to be fabulous without me todaypost-26689-0-20427400-1411837157.jpg

I'll check back in and read about the Dread Pirate Roberts eerrrr Sky Captain Rarity when I can!

rarity-PREVIEW_2b40a059-3619-477b-9395-b

Couldn't find a mechanic Rarebear.

• Brohoof 3

Happy Birthday, Obsidian Sky!

Thank you. :pout:

And welcome in our little club. Hope you will have fun.

Alles gute zum Geburtstag Herr Obsidian!

I'll check back in and read about the Dread Pirate Roberts eerrrr Sky Captain Rarity when I can!

Vielen dank für die Blumen. Vielen dank, wie lieb von dir. :muffins:

And sadly my captain Rarity is just a water captain.post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png

Speaking of which, in future chapters of the fic she might meet another pony that is pretty dear to us...

post-25189-0-32754800-1411840406_thumb.jpeg

:confused: post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.pngpost-25189-0-46513000-1405868575.png

I really love that picture...post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

• Brohoof 5

Happy birthday, Obsi! :D

large.jpeg

I may not be able to be aroujd much this weekend because of mobile being unfabulous, but I will NOT miss out wishing my best friend/partner in fabulosity a happy birthday! :D

May the fabulosity be with you, my Rarity loving friend :D 

Also, check out his captain Rarity fanfic! :D It's really good :please:

• Brohoof 5

"SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE, SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE--"

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3