Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Won't be very active for a while. I'm pretty unhappy with my lack of privacy on this site and I've been addicted to Dragon Age for the past couple of days :D Even still, I'll still show my waifu her fair share of love once a day minimum :wub:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

Won't be very active for a while. I'm pretty unhappy with my lack of privacy on this site and I've been addicted to Dragon Age for the past couple of days :D Even still, I'll still show my waifu her fair share of love once a day minimum :wub:

This thread won't be the same without your presence

640px-Rarity_sad_face_S01E08.png

• Brohoof 6

Rarity's 'forced' dress design mockups. And some other concept arts. I'm loving going through all of them at EQD

007%2B-%2BR2zcVVC.png

117%2B-%2BsIsWkyk.png

• Brohoof 7

Rarity gives everyone a kissu!

img-3148996-1-rarity___smooch_by_shadyho

She also gives everyone a snuggle!

img-3148996-2-rariry_hug_by_c_h_loboguer

She is just generous like that... :proud:

YAAAAY! Rarisnuggles!!!!

post-28987-0-09718400-1412743904_thumb.png

That lifts me up a bit. Because I'm like this:

post-28987-0-33861400-1412744128_thumb.png

I'm not upset, just exhausted. I ran around like a crazy person at work all day doing a whole bunch of things and I need sleep. But first I have a little bit of homework then I can sleep and get up early because I have an errand to run before school. Turns out the now ex-friend (there are SEVERAL reasons we are not friends that I will not get into here) who was living with me for a year and a half (she moved out MONTHS ago) left a box in the basement when she left and I have to drop it off tomorrow at eight in the morning because her new place is on the way to school.

I'm just like, "seriously?"

post-28987-0-31222200-1412744400_thumb.png

Sometimes I hate being a decent person. I keep getting myself into stuff...But I'm thinking of making tomorrow Rarity day and wearing my shirt and ring and necklace. And putting Rarity in her matching outfit! (Her blue dress matches the sleeves on my shirt. It's kinda weird. XD) It'll depend on the weather though. If it's warm, I'll just wear a dress. Since I HAVE to wear the shirt with jeans.

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 8

Steampunk Wawity! img-3149212-1-post-25189-0-98096400-1405

img-3149212-2-steampunk_rarity_by_nastyl

o: oh my gosh! INSPIRATION  for a new dress!!

Rarity is so inspiring...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

No wonder, seeing as she is bearer of the elements of generosity and inspiration. Rarity is just so good that she cannot restrict herself to just one element. :proud:

Oh, and some more steampunk Rurdy and Wapplejack:

post-25189-0-79835800-1412759477_thumb.png

:toldya:  :proud:

And then, the long awaited Relationship Report!

Wahaha!post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

So happy for you two! Seems like you have much in common and are meant for each other, congratuponylations!... And im sitting here, being forever alone...post-25189-0-14540100-1412698192.png

does rares have a smart phone on her?

Well, she kinda likes to take selfies.

_pones_with_phones__rarity_selfie_by_str

And seeing that she is Rarity, they always turn out to look gorgeous...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Hope we will see you back soon in full force. But take your time if you need it, no pressure. :please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVlPGDUmi4

This song is awesome. Why is it so underrated?

I for one always loves that song and the whole broadway style it was made in. It is positively Rarity.  :proud:

• Brohoof 9

Oh Rarity your beauty blossoms like a evergrowing beautiful flower.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Only that, you are more beautiful than flowers. You are something so divine that even the most gorgeous words in existence could not describe that ultimate beauty that shines from you!

Your soft and elegant movements and expressions are so gentle and beautifully designed that it is almost unimaginable. They align each other so well and it is pleasure to watch that kind of action.

Your elegant nature of emotions and generosity are so beautiful aspects that they are together a rarity. You are the light of my day. 

Your shapely body is the greatest thing ever happened. It also represents the beauty that you have inside. The kindest and most generous heart ever imaginable is right there in front of us. How can you miss it? Answer is you cannot!

Rarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

I love you Rarity ? <3

• Brohoof 12

Some traditional Rarity art that are most likely some of the most gorgeous pieces i have ever seen.

rarity_s_bath_by_prettypinkp0ny-d73a7w5.

moar_rarity_by_prettypinkp0ny-d7k13wz.jp

rarity_s_love_by_prettypinkp0ny-d7k8mrr.

rarity_s_swing_by_prettypinkp0ny-d7sv2n1

Rarity just looks perfect.

Her soft, royal colours. Her gem-like, almond eyes. Her flowing, silken mane... She looks every bit like the noble lady she is. I would have nothing that i would say could have been done better in her appearanche.

Fitting that the most gorgeous pony in Equestria has such a lovely design.

Her physical beauty is again a mirror image of her character, for she has has the same beauty in her soul as in her body.

• Brohoof 9

Wahaha!

So happy for you two! Seems like you have much in common and are meant for each other, congratuponylations!... And im sitting here, being forever alone...

I know we already had this discussion, but I thought the same thing about me 2 months ago and now look at me!  :D

Rarity won't let someone as fabulous as you stay alone forever.

mlfw2964_small.jpg

• Brohoof 8

seeking_inspiration_by_dezy_x29-d7izf87.

Rarity soaring through the heavens of creativity on her wings of inspiration. She never had trouble navigating the coulds of thought, for her brilliant mind pierces the the dark veil and baskes in the magical radiance of artistry.

• Brohoof 10

Uh oh...Rarity did a pretty :wau:

She is so pretty and beautiful and sweet :wub: She also has a nice butt :o

Damn it, the link broke. That makes Rarity annoyed

img-2903035-1-tumblr_inline_mpli8w28301q

Oh the link is fixed. Nevermind.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 9