Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Natural beauty pony takes a lovel bath in a clear mountain spring.

waterfall_rarity_by_macalaniaa-d5oxupt.p

The pony that is known for her love of all things stylish creates new beauty trend by getting her mane ruined... She is just that special kind of beautiful mare that nothing makes look bad.

• Brohoof 9

Hi everypony!

Sorry I've been away for awhile, my schedule's been whack because it's midterm season! Ugh...

I'm still lost in my English class too...But I'm making it! I got a B on my first paper, and I'll take it! I'm actually seriously considering switching to being a history major and have an appointment with my CORE professor (she's a history professor) to discuss it. (CORE is a class we have to take to get our feet wet and learn how to do college level work and research. Mine just happens to be a history-based one).

Anyway, aside from that...I'm SOOO happy. MY MANE SIX IS NOW COMPLETE!!! And Rarity has two more friends to play with and dress up!!!! (They got their stuffing in and clothes today!)

post-28987-0-02054800-1414302773_thumb.jpg

And now that the holidays are coming, there will be some lovely, fabulous holiday outfits to choose from at BaB! My Silly Filly and I will have to make a visit when this stuff comes out. I'm actually thinking of browsing around next week when the Anna and Elsa bears come out and going to their release as Elsa. I was supposed to dress up today to stuff the ponies, but my mum came and she hates it when I cosplay. (Plus she doesn't have the patience to deal with people who would stop us and ask for my picture. My friends do though. They always help and hold my handbag. (So people don't steal it)).

Annd...I DID THE THING!! It's a lovely thing!!!

post-28987-0-98790100-1414304078_thumb.png

Finally, have some more Rarity! I LOVE this dress...Sorry not sorry. XD

post-28987-0-80721000-1414303828_thumb.png

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 9

Hi everypony!

Sorry I've been away for awhile, my schedule's been whack because it's midterm season! Ugh...

I'm still lost in my English class too...But I'm making it! I got a B on my first paper, and I'll take it! I'm actually seriously considering switching to being a history major and have an appointment with my CORE professor (she's a history professor) to discuss it. (CORE is a class we have to take to get our feet wet and learn how to do college level work and research. Mine just happens to be a history-based one).

As someone with an incomplete English degree, I say if you are not enjoying it, then you should definitely switch. You're going to be spending the next 4+ years writing long winded and overly dry and formal critiques of "important" books. That's it. That's pretty much all you will do.

And when you get further along in it (here is the super fun part) you will start having to dig through other dry, long winded essays churned out by the English professors of the world, because it will turn out that you are not yet truly qualified qualified to give stupid opinions about books, so you will need to cite the stupid opinions of the "professionals" who are apparently actually qualified to give those stupid opinions on books whenever you have to write a paper.

And pretty much all you get for your degree is certification that you can write words real good. It's usually just going to be a starting point to earn a higher degree in something like a Law Degree where it is important that you can make really convincing arguments. But there are a ton of other degrees you could get that show the same thing (such as a History Degree or Philosophy Degree) when going on to more advanced studies.

I may be somewhat bitter...

• Brohoof 8

As someone with an incomplete English degree, I say if you are not enjoying it, then you should definitely switch. You're going to be spending the next 4+ years writing long winded and overly dry and formal critiques of "important" books. That's it. That's pretty much all you will do.

And when you get further along in it (here is the super fun part) you will start having to dig through other dry, long winded essays churned out by the English professors of the world, because it will turn out that you are not yet truly qualified qualified to give stupid opinions about books, so you will need to cite the stupid opinions of the "professionals" who are apparently actually qualified to give those stupid opinions on books whenever you have to write a paper.

And pretty much all you get for your degree is certification that you can write words real good. It's usually just going to be a starting point to earn a higher degree in something like a Law Degree where it is important that you can make really convincing arguments. But there are a ton of other degrees you could get that show the same thing (such as a History Degree or Philosophy Degree) when going on to more advanced studies.

I may be somewhat bitter...

That sounds about right. I'm having that problem right now. I'm lost because I fail to see why every single line in every single story has to have some external, ingrained historical meaning. It makes me sad that I can't get it right. I'm a writer. I understand plot and character development and how historical context often explains character and plot actions but screw if I can tell you how X poem has some hidden reflection in the form of metaphor on the societal ideas of the Victorian age. Does no one write a story just to tell a story? I mean, really! I'm not saying it's bad to want to reflect on society and things, but sometimes I think my professor and the two know-it-all kids read WAAAY too much into it. And that these writers really like to beat around the bush and need to stop. Just say what you're going to say and be done with it. Sheesh.

It makes me want to cry because I feel like I'm failing at being a writer for not understanding this stuff. Plus I have an AA IN ENGLISH! I'm not understanding why I did okay at community college but am falling at Uni. I mean, I can write a dissertation on the character depth and plot development and unintentional reflections on gender roles in Silk but I can't decode these readings for the life of me! I'm starting to really HATE American Literature because of this class. I CAN however, put historical documents together and make conclusions based upon their impact. It's very strange.

I don't need to be certified to write words either. I'm a fabulous writer. Even my history professor said so. I actually got the highest grade in class on our first paper! And I can do Chicago Style citations like no one's business, which she also pointed out. (I have my community college European History professor to thank for that.)

In photo form, this is me:

post-28987-0-75196900-1414309212_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Teh dramas!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

rarity_transparent_by_precosiouschild-d7

She really seems to enjoy herself in this one. And so do i, come to think of it...

Rarity doing teh dramas is such an endearing thing for me... It's either funnay, heart-breaking or sweet, and always adorable at the same time. I just wanna run up and hug and squeeze her...post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

Rarity is most huggable ponu...

My favorite pony is Twilight, but I relate the most to Rarity, I love her <3

Welcome in the fanclub! :pout:

If you love Rarity, you sure are in the right place.

post-25189-0-30891600-1411045828_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 9

Good morning everypony.

Agreed. I'm still waiting for the 4DE Rarity plushie to come out :pout:

4th-dimension-rarity-plush.jpg

Morning!

And oh yes! It looks so huggable...

It will take years unril the Mayflower will have shipped it over to europe to me, but it will be worth it!

So show acurate and adorable...post-25189-0-54776600-1413723885.png

BmvenfACIAAHuVF.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Morning!

And oh yes! It looks so huggable...

It will take years unril the Mayflower will have shipped it over to europe to me, but it will be worth it!

So show acurate and adorable...

img-3203390-2-BmvenfACIAAHuVF.jpg

I've read somewhere the plushies are going to be released on November 26, which is... a month from now.

Also, source: http://www.mlpmerch.com/2014/09/new-4th-dimension-entertainment.html

• Brohoof 6

Raritu and Applejack creating fabulous science together.

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Best partners know that teamwork always pays off and you can create wonders with great team working with you.

Who knows what fabulous scientific projects they are planning post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

ponies_of_science___microbiology_by_dm29

post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

• Brohoof 8

I was stopping by at Rarity fan club, and to mention I like you to dress Nightmare Nights costume after Halloween Day starts.  It will be great, but Horror is too scary for me. :D

• Brohoof 3

Not feeling so swell atm... So just have a picture of gorgeous Rarity and gorgeous Rarity.

rarity_by_dzetawmdunion-d75b3tm.png

I hope you are feeling better soon my friend ! post-28950-0-19044900-1413056494.png

rarity_hugs_by_cezzlo-d5r8nb1.png

Also have this gorgeous pic of Raritu

img-2887604-1-portrait_of_a_diva_by_kank

She is beautiful post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png

• Brohoof 6

Hello fan club! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Geez I've been gone for a week or two and a lot of shit happened! Without Ghostie in the fan club its like theres a huge gap in everything. I always see him posting here and without him.... Meh.

Anyway, Nightmare Night is almost upon us! So excited to trick or treat and steal little kids' candy!

nightmare_night_rarity_by_kaizenwerx-d5i

Edited by Elegance
  • Brohoof 7

Hello, Rarity Fan Club.

Just passing through and I thought I'd leave these here.

The first one is something ghostie inspired the idea for, but this version didn't turn out how I wanted and I kind of abandoned it (unfortunately). I plan on making a better version, but ...

Anyway, the second one was just random for me. :D

So there's those. Have a good evening/morning, everyone ^^ *sneaks out*

post-27079-0-02487300-1414391624_thumb.jpg

post-27079-0-81361100-1414391737_thumb.jpg

post-27079-0-02487300-1414391624_thumb.jpg

post-27079-0-81361100-1414391737_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8