Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning everypony.

Finished undecorating yesterday... *sigh*

Morning!

And donut be sad! Have a wittle Wawity!

rarity_by_sophiecabra-d7eb3tr.jpg

Look at the knowing face she makes! Its almost like she know what part of her my gaze wandered at first!post-25189-0-54776600-1413723885.png

• Brohoof 5

Rarity and Coco Pommel

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

I wonder if we see Coco in Season 5  :please:

Raritu is best senpai to her <3

Rari-T is indeed best senpai.post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

And i hope too that we see her! Would love to see those two expanding on their friendship! Would be such a waste not to!

mlp___rarity_and_coco_pommel_by_firebran

• Brohoof 6

Hmmmm...Rarity proving that fashion design is easier for a glorious unicorn such as herself :proud:

large.png

I saw this, and it made me realize how much easier being a unicorn would be for things of this nature. Oh well - at least Coco has the best and most fabulous designer ever to look to for guidance :D

• Brohoof 7

Yeah who wuld get excited over a teddy bear, and a moel airplane (assume its a model due to no remote bein seen.)

We know Sweetie Belle is someone with tastes outside of what her peers have. That is canon now. 

I saw this, and it made me realize how much easier being a unicorn would be for things of this nature. Oh well - at least Coco has the best and most fabulous designer ever to look to for guidance

I can't help it. I have to do this. Rarity Season Five speculation and spoilers.

I'm expecting that Rarity, like the other Mane Six, will lose her Cutie Mark and not get it back until a bit after the premier. Season Five will be focused on how the Mane Six get them back. I wondering if her friendship with someone she inspired like Coco, will be what helps Rarity break whatever the 'equal sign' curse is. Perhaps it will be Coco that reminds Rarity that it is her natural talent that matters, and not her Cutie Mark - and voila Rares gets her diamonds back. I can't freaking wait for this season! 

Speaking of Rarity and Coco 

sunset_helper__3_by_uotapo-d71ua81.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I don't think Rarity would be afraid of bugs.  I mean she went into the everfree and the old castle that no doubt had rats and such crawling about the floor. Why didn't rarity use her magic when she was getting those drapes in Castle mania? I dont know just seemed odd how she didn't use it the whole episode.

Holy shit, has it really been five months since I've been back in this thread?

827 pages. *Bravo*, Rarity fans. 

Oh, and I finally saw Rainbow Rocks recently, and while she didn't really have a whole lot of spotlight on her, it was pretty awesome seeing Human Rarity with a magic attack where she uses her keytar to shoot diamonds. 

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 7

Oh, and I finally saw Rainbow Rocks recently, and while she didn't really have a whole lot of spotlight on her, it was pretty awesome seeing Human Rarity with a magic attack where she uses her keytar to shoot diamonds. 

OMG HAWKFLAME

I missed you! :D I'm glad to see you back, whether you're here to stay or just dropping by to say hi :please:

I haven't seen RR yet, but I do think this looks pretty fabulous:

large.png 

Rarity is neither daft nor a punk, but she pulls off the look well :please:

• Brohoof 9

Hello hawkflame, nice to see you back! :rarity: It has been a long time... 

Welcome back home!

post-25189-0-21189000-1418560158_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 8

Rarity is Best Daft Punk cosplayer:

75e0ed83c2b4101833cad4cd508f6a58.png

OMG HAWKFLAME

I missed you! :D I'm glad to see you back, whether you're here to stay or just dropping by to say hi :please:

I hope to stick around.  Maybe not post all the time, but at least show up every day or every other day or so.  Rainbow Rocks re-invigorated my fandom, which was down a bit (not unusal for me- it usually drops a bit during the off season).  Rewatcing season 4 (which I haven't done in a while) will probably keep it up until Season 5 starts.  

• Brohoof 10

Yes! I was looking at the RFC member list just a few hours ago and was thinking about you. Welcome back :D

• Brohoof 6

Well, that may only be my opinion, but i also think she brings a sacrifice every single day she stays in Ponyville.

Think about it: Rarity has now, after all those problems and obstacles, a very healthy amount of famous clients, so she is bound to make some good money. Rarity also has very good connections now, even though she had to fight for every one of them. Fight to get Photo Finishs, Hoity Toitys, Fancy Pants and Sapphire shores approval and respect. She is well known in Canterlot and Manehatten now.

But she still stays in Ponyville.

She has the money and influence to move to those big cities, she could have all that she had in Sweet and Elite, the admiration, the worship, the fancy parties and friends all the time just by moving her home and business to Canterlot or Manehatten.

She would have to leave Ponyville, she would have to see her friends less often, maybe even sever ties completely, but she would have what she always wanted, what she deserves. She could be the pony everone should know, everyone looks up to, the pony that stallions desire and mares envy... Well, don't know if it is even possible for her to be more desired than she already is, its like trying to make the ocean more wet,, but you get my point.

Actually she not need being rich. She is artist, who need peacefull place for creation and she have only one dream - making absolutely perfect dresses. (Im not remember, but was in one of the first episodes her dream "making a dress for Celestia itself?") Otherwise i think that Manehattan's and Canterlot's fashionistas and other artists dreams of small peaceful places for working, away from mad and fast life, away from gossip of suripolomares. And Rarity lives in one small and beautiful village, where all are happy and know each other. And nopony counts her cakes and coffecups and not giggle and gosssip, if muzzle soils with cream.

And dont forget that she is 1/6 of Celestias strategical lethal weapon, what have no less power than squadron nuclear bombers. She stand higher than all of Canterlot and Manehattan elite.

Haters talks always of her ignorance and arrogance and that she thinks always only for self. In part are that true - Rarity's character are not very good, only very strong and calm stallion will abaid those dramas and neurosis and support her.

But dont forget that she working in fashion world - there must be agressive and arrogant, if she are shy and gentle, then suripolomares trample her quickly down.

Edited by Soobel
  • Brohoof 2

One thing that people who hate on Rarity for her actions in Sweet and Elite fail to realize is that she is she is being offered the opportunity to live her lifelong dream.  When you have that kind of ambition, that kind of thing is not thrown away so easily.  It's very easy to say that you would have done the right thing immediately with no hesitation, but that just means to me that either you haven't been in that situation, or that your liffelong dream wasn't really that important to you.  

This kind of choice *should* be a struggle.  

• Brohoof 8