Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Can I ask you how you got her hair like that? Mine looks all knotty! :(

It's hard to explain, but I'll try.

First, I separated her mane into the shorter hair that's supposed to be on her head and the part that's supposed to hang down, then I took the two curls of the short parts, brushed them out, and layered them together so that it looked like one, curled piece.

As for the longer part? After I undid the ponytail when I got hom, I just twisted it with my fingers and let it fall into place. And then kept up with her hair care. In a way, I've been lucky with my ponies' hair...perhaps because I'm a doll collector?

Hope that makes a little bit of sense...If it doesn't, then, I'm sorry. It IS rather difficult to put into words...since I believe most of it is luck.

• Brohoof 6

Rarity and her giant robot/mech. Because, why not?

acu_rarity_by_fireofbiscuits-d8ceq63.jpg

Beset from all side from haters and other villainous space scoundrels, Equestria needs someone to protect it. A brave and smart pony, versed in diplomacy as much as in kicking flank. Space Captain Rarity took up that mantle!

A gorgeous and delicate pony of gentle and generous nature, forced into action by evil space pirates that endanger everything she loves!

But enough is enough! She wont sit by idle! Now is the time for space action!

And so, using a special space mech, build from the best space engineers that Equistria has to offer, Space Captain Rarity ventures out into space, to rid it from destardly space villians that endanger the space peace... IN SPACE!

• Brohoof 7

I like Hitchrity. She's funny :please:

attachicon.gifthat_country_twang_by_johnjoseco-d75mi54.jpg

Not only that, she is also exceptionally gorgeous...post-25189-0-71790700-1413723875.png

mlp__rarity_by_quere-d75m1t1.png

I mean, she was all natural in this episode, she herself said so, and seeing that she wanted to impress Trenderdouche with her countryness, it makes sense to assume that she was 100% herself, without her fancy makeup and anything.

And what can i say... She looked beautiful...

post-25189-0-61323800-1409825874_thumb.png
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 7

Good Morning RFC

R0zawzD.jpg

Dost though detect Rarihick!

Wait ... I did a quick Rarihick search to post an image and saw this. I like this better. I'll post Rarihick later :please:

relaxing_rarity_by_ostfront-d6afl0g.png

• Brohoof 10

Droopy Drawers is great, but let's not forget Apple Jewel either!

So cute together!

A great choice! :toldya: post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

post-25189-0-59730400-1409595013_thumb.jpeg

They are just the most lovely couple, i love them so much...post-25189-0-63563000-1413652915.pngpost-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Does not matter if in friendship or loveship... Best ponies forever...

• Brohoof 8

Rarideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

801540__safe_rarity_magic_happy_artist-c

I've got good news - I may have been rather strapped for any spare cash lately, but that's all about to end soon :D I'll be getting some extra spending money each month from my check, so now I no longer need to worry about whether or not I have the money to pick up the fabulous 4DE Rarity :D

large.png

Is it bad that the very first thing I thought of when I heard that was "I CAN BUY THE 4DE PLUSH WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!"? :please:

tumblr_mesfqssAaY1qduufx.jpg

• Brohoof 11

What people don't understand about the wildly wonderful Rarity is that she is actually probably smarter than even Twilight. Twilight pretty much schooled herself then went to a magic school, yeah, whatever. But I think that it is probable that Rarity is skilled at maths and geometry (due to her dressmaking practice) and she is very well spoken, so I think she's probably a good linguist too. While Twilight is Royalty, Rarity acts as if she were Royalty.

• Brohoof 6

What people don't understand about the wildly wonderful Rarity is that she is actually probably smarter than even Twilight. Twilight pretty much schooled herself then went to a magic school, yeah, whatever. But I think that it is probable that Rarity is skilled at maths and geometry (due to her dressmaking practice) and she is very well spoken, so I think she's probably a good linguist too. While Twilight is Royalty, Rarity acts as if she were Royalty.

Indeed. Fair Rarity is way, way, way smarter than many give her credit for. She is very skilled with math and geometry and very skilled with words, like you said, but also supremely cunning. She had no problems handling the diamond dogs, and generally seems to know how to get what she wants.

She also had to build her business from the ground up. And that without the help of her parents, who dont share her passion or interest in her line of work. That she managed to be so successful, even thogh she is so young and inexperienced, shows her great intelligence and savvyness

And even though she has so much stress with her work, in a very aloof and cold business no less, she still managed to stay a friendly, nice and generous mare.

working_rarity_by_jigokushii-d6316bq.jpg

Oh Rarity... How much i wub thee...

• Brohoof 8

Indeed. Fair Rarity is way, way, way smarter than many give her credit for. She is very skilled with math and geometry and very skilled with words, like you said, but also supremely cunning. She had no problems handling the diamond dogs, and generally seems to know how to get what she wants.

She also had to build her business from the ground up. And that without the help of her parents, who dont share her passion or interest in her line of work. That she managed to be so successful, even thogh she is so young and inexperienced, shows her great intelligence and savvyness

And even though she has so much stress with her work, in a very aloof and cold business no less, she still managed to stay a friendly, nice and generous mare.

img-3393534-1-working_rarity_by_jigokush

Oh Rarity... How much i wub thee.

And then comes this phase:

rarity_is_possessive_of_fluttershy_by_vl

Sorry, couldn't resist doing that!  :lol:

• Brohoof 7

French Rarity sitting in Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the background on her laptop and having a drink. Could she be posting on the forums? Or is she too mind blown looking at the Eiffel Tower that she needs a break looking at it?

post-30335-0-29821500-1420667552_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Her face when she realizes she needs to make two dozen new outfits for Sapphire Shores' world tour by next tuesday:

mlfw1822_medium.jpg

Seriously, we need more pics of Rarity in her designer glasses.

• Brohoof 10

There really do need to be more pics with Rarity in her glasses, I think they enhance her beauty. post-22964-0-13246500-1420679191.png  

img-3394204-1-mlp_fim___rarity_fashion_g

I spent quite awhile yesterday looking for pics with her wearing glasses, and I didn't find very much. I don't know if there aren't very many, or if I was just looking in the wrong places.

• Brohoof 8