Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Welcome in the Rarity Sanctuary of Fabulosity, Sir Carealot! Where we worship, adore and love the most Gorgeoues One! I hope you will take your place as a knight of the fabulous table together with us! FOR QUEEN RARITY AND GREAT GENEROSITY!

Never let it be said that this place doesn't have the best welcoming committee around. I'm sure Rarity is quite proud of it.  :D

• Brohoof 11

@@ooBrony

INDEED, Rarity is so Adorable and have the best Mane is hard to say this, No, because is true :), i love Spit but also Rarity, and i know Rarity character illustration is much, much better in this way :3

4.png

Rarity-GIF-my-little-pony-friendship-is-

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 12

I really like her mane...post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

rarity_by_sellue-d8k108c.jpg

I want to run my fingers through her flowing curls. Caress her deep purple waves of silken beauty. Snuggle my face into her shimmering locks, and inhale the lovely smell of them. Carefully and tenderly i want to play with her lovely mane and cover it with kisses.

Such a deep purple colour like hers was restricted to royality in the times of antiquity. Was rare, valuable and desired. No other pony than fair Rarity deserves such an aristocratic, lustrous and beauteous coiffure.

For she is of true noblility. Not in blood, but in heart.

And that is what counts.

• Brohoof 13

request____watching___by_tinacrazy29-d8m

Looks like Trixie is jealous how pretty and cutie Rares is :rarity: but I mean who isn't :pout:  

:wau: She is spying for Rares to find out how she keeps herself so shiny and pretty :grin2: ¨but there is no need to hide<3  :proud:  because Rarity would generously offer to style her up <3 :please:

trixie___at_the_gala_by_alex4nder02-d4zb

Now that's more like it :proud:  

• Brohoof 13

Thank you all. 

I have to sincerely apologize for not being more present these last few weeks. My wife has been in and out of the hospital for various procedures, kids had practices like crazy for a few weeks, BABSCon travel prep, and my largest project at work. 

I swear when June rolls around ... this will be me. 

jr8lucd.jpg

Anyway ... I'll be posting in here more frequently. :rarity:

• Brohoof 12

Looks great! Really adorable style. I find how you draw the muzzle and eyes very endearing. Although i think the latter ones could have a bit more of an almond shape. Its just her thing, you know?

Thank you!! Fair enough.

I was trying to make her look a little surprised, so her eyes are rounder and more open. 83

• Brohoof 6

Thank you all. 

I have to sincerely apologize for not being more present these last few weeks. My wife has been in and out of the hospital for various procedures, kids had practices like crazy for a few weeks, BABSCon travel prep, and my largest project at work. 

I swear when June rolls around ... this will be me. 

img-3604276-1-jr8lucd.jpg

Anyway ... I'll be posting in here more frequently. :rarity:

Since you've mentioned BABSCon, which I'll attend, you've made me feel this way right now:

post-30335-0-70989800-1427223419_thumb.png

Looking forward to this new experience even if I don't end up enjoying it.

• Brohoof 7

The time has come ...

Give me your best reasons why Rarity is amazing and how she inspires you. If the reasons are genuine enough, I will consider moving the element of generosity up a place or two on my list of favorite MLP characters.

• Brohoof 3

Heh. I love it when artists do crossover art with Rarity like this, and that's doubly so with White Diamonds :D Her dedication to Rarity and AJ both is something very impressive, honestly, and she's done so much for both of those two vastly underappreciated ponies that it's hard not to spam her pics every once in a while :D

large.png

• Brohoof 12

The time has come ...

Give me your best reasons why Rarity is amazing and how she inspires you. If the reasons are genuine enough, I will consider moving the element of generosity up a place or two on my list of favorite MLP characters.

Dsanders... it's really weird to meet you in the RFC. I probably shouldn't be the one to talk first, since I barely post here, but for me, it's how absolutely beautiful she is, and not just outside.

You have to wonder exactly how far Rarity would've gotten by now if she were to be selfish and nasty. Her friends and family seem to continuously hold her back in her endeavors, at least; if she were to give them up, she'd be sipping tea with the best in Canterlot by now. We've seen it happen.

And yet, Rarity's still here in Ponyville. Because, in the true spirit of Generosity, she gives everything to make sure those around her are happy. Sure, she has her occasional greedy impulses, but you know at the end of the day, she's still going to put you ahead, even if it costs her. Even if that means giving up what's most important to her (including her job and personal well being, in the case of many, many, episodes), she'll do it regardless. Not many people or ponies would ever considering doing that, and it's something that makes Rarity absolutely shine. At least to me, anyway.

• Brohoof 7