Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Well, time to get plastered... 

img-3713228-1-full.jpg

I swear, if i hear another squeal from her, i'll die happy. img-3713228-2-mlp-rbed.png

Rarity doing my favourite thing!

mlfw2817_medium.jpg

Seeing as how nothing rarity gets past this thread, I'm here to request permission from the official rarity counsel if I may continue this rarity fan art into a final refinement stage.  :proud:

Click image for a better look. (enlarge image)

attachicon.gifartist rarity.png

I don't think I'm one of the great, but I encourage you to finish that delightful piece.

rarity_approved_by_ambris-d4cdq6y.png

_______

Oh my, it's been so long.

I'm so sad Obsi and Ghosty left us 

sad_rarity_by_coltsteelstallion-d5dscud.

The gang has changed so much this last year or so... But you're all great

post-20419-0-54178800-1410963547.png

This month marked the 1 year anniversary of my MLPF joining and my 24th birthday!

rarity_and_uh_a_cake_by_reuniclus-d4p8ht

Special thanks to  and @CC_Maud_Pie for the birthday wishes!!

Oki, back to booze

thumb.png

And work tomorrow!

ponies_of_science___microbiology_by_dm29

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 10

(edited)

Rarity's reaction to Vince McMahon treating his quick bucks from WrestleMania XXXI like a miraculous boon... despite WWE stock still dropping and losing holders:

img-3719240-1-tumblr_lj7bsbhSkf1qafrh6.g

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

img-3716714-1-img-2834920-1-5fee71863bd4

You wouldn't happen to be implying that you're actually a marshmallow and that I'm supposed to consume you too with the coffee would you miss Rarity? I certainly hope not because I don't know how you got miniaturized to fit inside a coffee cup and I certainly could not ever bring myself to eat you. :(

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 4

I FOUND RARITY!!!!

The Story... I saw her in one of those toy bin towers amassed with plushie toys... Some of which was MLP. Pinkie Pie caught my eye I dicreetly stepped over to the tower of fluff. I spun the thing to see what I could see, like when you're spinning a tower adorned with assorted sunglasses. I saw Rainbow Dash next and then I thought immediately maybe among them could be Rarity? Why not Twilight was spotted but not on the tower. I found her after a few spins first in the form of some kinda girly coin purse thing... Next to it was a Rarity that was like the others a soft plushie figure standing about 6 inches tall. Her hair was like always except these had a glittery highlight effect to it. her horn was sparkly too. Well on the day I did not get her right then... Cut to today when I pulled off this elaborate "heist" I paid for her yes. But as I walked into the Smith's store off the corner of my eye Rarity looked at me from her place I last saw her... I was gonna have her, but not before I grabbed me a cool 1 liter of Mountain Dew... I thought that seeing a 6'4, 250 lbs male human purchasing a MLP toy much less anything toy might seem out of the ordinary. So I grabbed a brown plastic bag and spirited her into it. I made it to a machine to check out. I scan the pop, then reaching inside the Smith's sack I felt her for the tag. I scan the thing noticed this little guy was $9.99 but I still scanned. Thinking what would a bigger one be? Probably twice that? But uh I made my exit, walked to my car and threw her in the seat inside a red bag I used to carry things alternative back pack. Then drove to a subway and now I'm home and I just wanted to share this story. The Tale of my 1st and probably only MLP merch" 

Here's a picture :3

F.Y.I. She's very photogenic I was like so many angles and poses. I just shot once and this is it...

Which or what was your first MLP merch and what's your first story?

I FOUND RARITY!!!!

The Story... I saw her in one of those toy bin towers amassed with plushie toys... Some of which was MLP. Pinkie Pie caught my eye I dicreetly stepped over to the tower of fluff. I spun the thing to see what I could see, like when you're spinning a tower adorned with assorted sunglasses. I saw Rainbow Dash next and then I thought immediately maybe among them could be Rarity? Why not Twilight was spotted but not on the tower. I found her after a few spins first in the form of some kinda girly coin purse thing... Next to it was a Rarity that was like the others a soft plushie figure standing about 6 inches tall. Her hair was like always except these had a glittery highlight effect to it. her horn was sparkly too. Well on the day I did not get her right then... Cut to today when I pulled off this elaborate "heist" I paid for her yes. But as I walked into the Smith's store off the corner of my eye Rarity looked at me from her place I last saw her... I was gonna have her, but not before I grabbed me a cool 1 liter of Mountain Dew... I thought that seeing a 6'4, 250 lbs male human purchasing a MLP toy much less anything toy might seem out of the ordinary. So I grabbed a brown plastic bag and spirited her into it. I made it to a machine to check out. I scan the pop, then reaching inside the Smith's sack I felt her for the tag. I scan the thing noticed this little guy was $9.99 but I still scanned. Thinking what would a bigger one be? Probably twice that? But uh I made my exit, walked to my car and threw her in the seat inside a red bag I used to carry things alternative back pack. Then drove to a subway and now I'm home and I just wanted to share this story. The Tale of my 1st and probably only MLP merch" 

Here's a picture :3

F.Y.I. She's very photogenic I was like so many angles and poses. I just shot once and this is it...

Which or what was your first MLP merch and what's your first story?

SUBMITTED FOR THE APPROVAL OF THE RARITY FAN CLUB :);) <3

post-31899-0-37964500-1430533093_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

You probably couldn't tell because of my big meat paw of a hand is in the way, but I have visual proof that confirms that the ponies of MLP have the cutie marks on only 1 side on the body. Sure it's common knowledge perhaps. You recall everytime on a show seeing it on one or both sides of The Mane Six or all the others? it's possibly a animation error? or it's the only one but it's swapping legs? as if that mark should always be in view... Right? Anyways it's on the left leg however the mark is blown up so it pretty much covers the whole upper leg.... Well, Here's a pic for you Diamond butt worshipers ;) LOL.

You probably couldn't tell because of my big meat paw of a hand is in the way, but I have visual proof that confirms that the ponies of MLP have the cutie marks on only 1 side on the body. Sure it's common knowledge perhaps. You recall everytime on a show seeing it on one or both sides of The Mane Six or all the others? it's possibly a animation error? or it's the only one but it's swapping legs? as if that mark should always be in view... Right? Anyways it's on the left leg however the mark is blown up so it pretty much covers the whole upper leg.... Well, Here's a pic for you Diamond butt worshipers ;) LOL.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo... She uh had some trouble holding still... Also every contort I made her do made me feel weird? Like I was hurting Rarity but it's just a toy. (Anyone remember those toys with bendable arms and legs that were really more meant for posing). Well it was not the same with her she would hold still I mean she's stiff. For a plushie. Anywho I managed to get her in view to see the mark on her. Hence the mild fuzz.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo... She uh had some trouble holding still... Also every contort I made her do made me feel weird? Like I was hurting Rarity but it's just a toy. (Anyone remember those toys with bendable arms and legs that were really more meant for posing). Well it was not the same with her she would hold still I mean she's stiff. For a plushie. Anywho I managed to get her in view to see the mark on her. Hence the mild fuzz.

I just wanna put her in a glass box... Such would seal her freshness in because to touch her would mean putting my dirty man hands all over her and she won't look as good. Because of every white shoe I've ever had they always turn brown or light tan. Just a dirty grimy mess. Ya know?

I just wanna put her in a glass box... Such would seal her freshness in because to touch her would mean putting my dirty man hands all over her and she won't look as good. Because of every white shoe I've ever had they always turn brown or light tan. Just a dirty grimy mess. Ya know?

Also um it would prevent her just standing about gathering dust. Which will also make her look even more than if I just held her as I watched MLP stuff... But faster. My place in the desert is super dusty. Nobody knows where it comes from or why it is only visible in a rays of light. It's everywhere and then it gets on surfaces and anything on them. Dust is stupid and nobody likes dust. Also it makes people sneeze and who like sneezing? Ok last post here I promise. 

post-31899-0-16997200-1430539561.jpg

• Brohoof 1

So say rarity wasn't who we thought she was, What would think of her?

Good question. IDK? I honestly DK.

Yes i know that cute and stupid toy "Rarity Purse," made by Aurora. My daughter have one.

rarity_purse_by_soobel-d8ru0ic.jpg

Why the toys have only one cutiemark? I thought that adding the second one needs next technological system in factory and it lifts toy-s price.

• Brohoof 7