Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I found cuteness...

comm_see_through_pink_by_invaderzina-d6g
comm_common_peasant_by_invaderzina-d6cqt
comm_so_lucky_lucky_by_invaderzina-d6l4q
comm_words_have_little_meaning__by_invad

Lets be honest, everypony wants Rarity. :pout:

And who can blame them? She is gorgeous like the stars, creative like a muse, and benign like... errr... im out of methaphors... :muffins:

You know what i mean though...post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

Such is the nature of Rarity that she causes me to be speechless... :proud:

• Brohoof 9

I found cuteness...

And who can blame them? She is gorgeous like the stars, creative like a muse, and benign like... errr... im out of methaphors... :muffins:

You know what i mean though...

"Benign like a tumor"?

Seriously that's all I've got it.

• Brohoof 6

Hm, what if the show was written by this fan club?

Everypony would probably end up looking like Wet Mane Rarity:

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/9/10/719075__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_rarity_applejack_princess+luna_princess+celestia_derpy+hooves.jpg

And I would very much be for this idea :D

Oh my gosh! So hawt! I expected Lotus and Aloe to be the sexiest (besides Rares of course)... But then I saw Cheerilee! Just wow!

Hello fan club! What genre of music do you think Rarity listens to?

img-3085827-1-rarity__s_headphones_by_dr

A creative person pony like Rarity? I bet she listens to a little bit of everything depending on her mood...

Alright, now THIS is something I can get into and appreciate a bit more 

attachicon.gifmedium (56).png

All of a sudden, I feel the need to listen to Judas Priest :please:

Hmmm.... Good idea! "Siri, play Judas Priest"

• Brohoof 8

Wow, triple posted :blush: Fix'd

Hello fan club! What genre of music do you think Rarity listens to?

img-3085827-1-rarity__s_headphones_by_dr

Hmmmm...anything that sounds good, really. A lot of people think she'd like classical music just because of her affinity for high society, but I don't think so. I think she'd like a little bit of everything, because of her inner artist - indie rock, soul, R&B, classical...pretty much anything but country or rap that sounds good :D

• Brohoof 8

Wow, triple posted :blush: Fix'd

Hmmmm...anything that sounds good, really. A lot of people think she'd like classical music just because of her affinity for high society, but I don't think so. I think she'd like a little bit of everything, because of her inner artist - indie rock, soul, R&B, classical...pretty much anything but country or rap that sounds good :D

Yep ... Eclectic Rarity is the only thing I imagine. From Classical to Jazz to Broadway Showtunes to Indie to Rock. I think her Showtunes collection influenced her sister though :please:

I personally like to visualize her unwinding after a work session listening to Elle Fitzgerald singing Summertime - :D (or the Ponified version)

• Brohoof 8

post-25189-0-00610000-1410371044_thumb.png

In the deep Forest of Creativity, motes of multicolored light lead Rarity the way through the thick undergrowth.

Will she find the clearing of inspiration in these confusing twists and turns, or will she get lost in the the timber coils of an inhibited mind? Fall victim to the siren call of procrastination?

Rarity is creative and intelligent, and the radiance of her artistic mind shines brightly. If there is one pony that can find the right way to brilliance, it is her.

• Brohoof 9

Yep ... Eclectic Rarity is the only thing I imagine. From Classical to Jazz to Broadway Showtunes to Indie to Rock. I think her Showtunes collection influenced her sister though :please:

I personally like to visualize her unwinding after a work session listening to Elle Fitzgerald singing Summertime - :D (or the Ponified version)

Very well spoken! And I love that song! I even sing an alternative lyrics version of it when I leave work!

Quittin' time...

And the leaving is easy,

Sun's a settin',

And the spirits are high...

• Brohoof 8