Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

that made me lol so much I can't even  ^_^  ^_^

Rarity is that character you hate at first.

or at least it was that way with me

Not I.  I started with Friendship is Dragons and she's an awesome diplomancer there!

Good morning everypony.

It's Sunday, you know that means?

attachicon.gifhoofball_by_campus_cats-d7dobw4.png

Clearly that's not hoofball, perhaps rugby!

;P

• Brohoof 6

I am going to post a picture of Rarity for every time I post here until I go through every single Rarity picture. :D Then I'm going to know I need to find more and download more, then I won't remember what pictures I already posted and which ones I downloaded, so I will repeat pictures from time to time. (As if I didn't do that before...)

Starting now:

post-28857-0-22972400-1411364761.jpg

• Brohoof 10

I dawwwwww'd :D Best pony, best CMC, best sisters...being the best seems to be genetic :wau:

attachicon.giflarge (31).png

Hoodies on ponies are more adorable than socks. :wau:

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg

Yesterday was a weird day. Iggles win in another close ass game putting me on that happy edge, then a scare with my daughter losing her bow for her cello, 4chan thinks I'm part of the Pony Illuminati, and I got added to the weirdest group PM.

All in a days work I suppose. :D

Needed more Rarity yesterday!
  • Brohoof 6

So much love for business Rarity. Also since it's football season I just commissioned Dattebayo to art up an NFL themed Rarity and Applejack image.

:D

Back to the working. :please:

YLcsHHK.jpg

• Brohoof 5

post-8548-0-36827200-1411418118_thumb.png

Well found out that my problem with the forums was in the fact that my phone was on it's last legs...

So I now have a New phone and it's as fabulous as ever. And to celibrate, the first wallpaper image belongs to our most fabulous one as seen above.

post-8548-0-36827200-1411418118_thumb.png

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 9

Well found out that my problem with the forums was in the fact that my phone was on it's last legs.

I can use that for every issue that we are experiencing, I'll just blame it on your old phone. :D

j/k

• Brohoof 8

Rarity x Sunset Shimmer? I don't know by I really like this piece and the emotion. FEELS MAN FEELS

post-25990-0-00976300-1411425100_thumb.jpeg

Is it me or is Rarity starting to feel like Guiles Theme when it comes to ships?

post-25990-0-00976300-1411425100_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

Is it me or is Rarity starting to feel like Guiles Theme when it comes to ships?

Yeahh. She goes with everything.

Well...not in a bad way, of course :please: She's just the kind of girl that fits perfectly in a romance story. She's a hopeless romantic, it's pretty much canon. Who's better to co-captain a ship than a beautiful, passionate goddess-like character with an affinity for the romantic? :wub:

large.png

Click Here if Link Breaks

• Brohoof 6