Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

No pictures, just a random question.

Would you take a Rarity plush to a convention with you? Maybe the mall to show her the stores since she likes fashion?

I think that'll be a fabulous experience.

I certainly would take her to a convention, even though i would be scared for my plushy to get dirty or damaged... I would take great pains to keep her safe.post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

A lovely gem indeed!

diamond_finding_by_hoyeechun-d71uh8g.png

A jewel of unparalleled beauty, rare and pristine. Like it shimmers out of its own inner light. A gem that will never find its like. Ponies that just take a single, shy gaze upon its shapely forms will never forget this day on which they saw this vision of pure gorgeous and loveliness. In many years they will still stop dead in their tracks occasionly, and remember this excact moment, the moment they were in the presence of true, ravishing perfection, and relished its irrestistible radiance.  :pout:

The diamond is nice too i guess. :grin2:

• Brohoof 11

Ooooooh! Sorry i just only noticed that!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Happy birthingday @Jeric! I hope you have a great day with much cake and fun and happies! :rarity:

full.jpg

You surely deserve it, seeing how much stress you have. You surely made this site a better place, and this club would be not the same without you!

Thank you Jeric.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 10

Good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Ooooooh! Sorry i just only noticed that!

Happy birthingday @Jeric! I hope you have a great day with much cake and fun and happies! :rarity:

img-3486209-1-full.jpg

You surely deserve it, seeing how much stress you have. You surely made this site a better place, and this club would be not the same without you!

Thank you Jeric.

Gee I wonder who ate his cake? Maybe it was Suri...

• Brohoof 8

WoohooMolly1.png.90121742df8fc6d01079bc98f21613a7.png.ff277653b204dd911e99a48581252ddc.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

Once again, happy birthday to Rarity Fan Club member and MLP Forums moderator Jeric:

post-30335-0-03561800-1423493444_thumb.jpg

Hopefully Pinkie Pie nor Spike eats the cake.

• Brohoof 11

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

rose_rarity_by_doctor_g-d7qqoh3.png

This is the last clear image you see before Rarity grabs you and starts to dance a whirlwind of hot and passionate tango with you. Dazed by her ravishing beauty and lithe movements you can only passively follow as she takes the lead. You ask yourself if this is all a lovely dream, but the warmth of her supple body that presses against yours, and the enchanting smell of her perfume attest that this moment is quite real.

Finally you can break your bliss induced stupor, and you grasp the hip of the lovely unicorn firm but tenderly. For a short time her and your lips join in the most silken of kisses, and after that, you two conquer the dancefloor in a dance performance Canterlot will speak of for a very long time for sure.

• Brohoof 14

img-3486476-1-rose_rarity_by_doctor_g-d7

This is the last clear image you see before Rarity grabs you and starts to dance a whirlwind of hot and passionate tango with you. Dazed by her ravishing beauty and lithe movements you can only passively follow as she takes the lead. You ask yourself if this is all a lovely dream, but the warmth of her supple body that presses against yours, and the enchanting smell of her perfume attest that this moment is quite real.

Finally you can break your bliss induced stupor, and you grasp the hip of the lovely unicorn firm but tenderly. For a short time her and your lips join in the most silken of kisses, and after that, you two conquer the dancefloor in a dance performance Canterlot will speak of for a very long time for sure.

As usual Obsidian Sky, nice picture. Here's Elusive doing something similar:

post-30335-0-14026200-1423511909_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Rarity looking quite sophisticated here at the Manehattan office. Just play some light Jazz in the background and you've got a decent Film Noire setup I think!

"Darling, you rang?"

tumblr_nagdut2CcK1tz8tvko1_1280.png

Then later on another somber looking scene at a sidewalk cafe:

tumblr_ni0q5y5ECI1tf2soyo1_1280.png

They say pictures tell 1000 words (though in Rarity's case I'd give a lot more :please:) But there's some nice scene setting out of these two. What's going in fair Rarity's head?

• Brohoof 15

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

Rarity looking quite sophisticated here at the Manehattan office. Just play some light Jazz in the background and you've got a decent Film Noire setup I think!

"Darling, you rang?"

img-3486868-1-tumblr_nagdut2CcK1tz8tvko1

Then later on another somber looking scene at a sidewalk cafe:

img-3486868-2-tumblr_ni0q5y5ECI1tf2soyo1

They say pictures tell 1000 words (though in Rarity's case I'd give a lot more :please:) But there's some nice scene setting out of these two. What's going in fair Rarity's head?

Awesome pictures. I love the Film Noir genre... Rarity looks excellent as troubled dame possibly a femme fetal who's got a past... maybe a dark secret? The hero P.I. Detective a man with a hardened history, a drinking problem and nothing left to lose. They never go into those details going in. That's for the way things turn out to go that way...     Film Noir, a word for "dark film"... Stories set up usually in the crime ridden streets of the 1940's. Big cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City. You've got mystery, the shadowy streets and alleys, the intrigue of solving puzzles plenty, on the way to catching the perpetrators or learning that the femme fetal was playing him since the beginning and who's sometimes the girl that hires the P.I. lured into a trap. The P.I. Has had his suspicions by then and usually knows before the reveals. Yes what's not to like? Mystery, suspense, thrills, action, romance, drama. Good story telling.

• Brohoof 8

Awesome pictures. I love the Film Noire genre... Rarity looks excellent as troubled dame possibly a femme fetal who's got a past... maybe a dark secret? The hero P.I. Detective a man with a hardened history, a drinking problem and nothing left to lose. They never go into those details going in. That's for the way things turn out to go that way.     

Film Noire, a word for "dark film"... Stories set up usually in the crime ridden streets of the 1940's. Big cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City. You've got mystery, the shadowy streets and alleys, the intrigue of solving puzzles plenty, on the way to catching the perpetrators or learning that the femme fetal was playing him since the beginning and who's sometimes the girl that hires the P.I. lured into a trap. The P.I. Has had his suspicions by then and usually knows before the reveals. Yes what's not to like? Mystery, suspense, thrills, action, romance, drama. Good story telling.

Not just Rarity, even MLP looks good in Noire... Just take a look at these examples I dug up? Enjoy every pony.

SuperBrony87

post-31899-0-13092800-1423517415_thumb.jpeg

post-31899-0-40561900-1423517430_thumb.jpg

post-31899-0-64295200-1423517442.jpg

post-31899-0-64041100-1423517485.gif

post-31899-0-67121200-1423517511_thumb.png

post-31899-0-41776800-1423517514_thumb.png

post-31899-0-94184800-1423518100_thumb.png

• Brohoof 11

Looks like Sweetie Belle is about to go for a swim :derp:

large.png

She looks a tad bit embarrassed to be having to use floaties, though :please: Maybe Rarity can show her how to swim gracefully and elegantly, like a swan on a moonlighted lake? :o

large.jpg

I miss the warm weather, in case you couldn't tell :lol: It isn't supposed to be this cold in Texas :(

• Brohoof 12

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Doesn't Rarity remind you of the 80's pop star Madonna? I think this song by Madonna describes Rarity well:

• Brohoof 5

Doesn't Rarity remind you of the 80's pop star Madonna? I think this song by Madonna describes Rarity well:

I personally don't post-20419-0-75215300-1420260154.png Madonna strikes me as a bit self-absorbed and too haughty to be Rarity.

I always saw Rarity as caring and hardworking, yet beautiful and ambitious nonetheless :proud: I dunno the accuracy of this comparison, but I know Obsi was rather pleased when someone in here compared her with Lady Diana :D From what I was told, that sounds like it'd be a good comparison to me, at least :please:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 11

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Don't look now...but we won. What we couldn't do in the 2013 Most Attractive Pony Tournament, the 2014 March Madness tournament, or the 2014 World Cup, we did in 2015. And I'm delighted to be a part of it. All the Rarity fans on this board really stepped up, and that's what made the difference.

po1153%20rarity_shine_by_kayniner-d4twdm

876 pages, Jeric's birthday, and a win in a forum contest. This is one hell of a day for the RFC, you guys!  :proud:

• Brohoof 10

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."