Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity being the nurse pony, I'm scared of the blood tests but i'd let her take my blood <3 

OMG, YOU too?! I absolutely despise blood tests! Last time, they had to stick BOTH my arms! It was not pleasant.

Anyway, June 2nd was MY Rarity's Birthday! (According to her BaB certificate, that's when she came home with me)

wXHcPHj.jpg

And this is what she got! Because Mummy is a sucker. XD Though, in my defence, two of those dresses WERE on clearance.

IyRlyCO.jpg

• Brohoof 6

OMG, YOU too?! I absolutely despise blood tests! Last time, they had to stick BOTH my arms! It was not pleasant.

Yeah last time I almost passed out Then I was like =( never going there again. So scary post-28950-0-59293800-1421857865.png

Rarity found the precious jewel diamond ruby gems from the deep dark scary crystal cave =)post-28950-0-56260100-1421857887.png

sig-3843324.diamonds_in_the_rough_by_gre

Rarity being happy using the cute jewels in her newest design =)post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.png

This is pretty cool =)=)=)=)=)

hnnnng__by_dilarus-d7kt1zx.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Rarity, in search of, new jewel diamond gems found a new mysterious cavepost-28950-0-56260100-1421857887.png Hidden behind the woods this cave was special there were this shiny light coming from the cave, what was this mysterious light.

Rarity decided to look closer, maybe the bright light was coming from the giant ruby jewel diamond, she slowly walked towards the light but, it was so bright she couldn't quite see what was in there :confused: 

Suddenly a black mysterious figure  appeared from the light, Rarity never seen such creatures, and readied up her pony magic horn, maybe the creature was evil, or maybe not better play safe :pout: 

past_due_by_dimfann-d7ol2vr.png

She saw that figure was holding the jewel necklace of rock jewels, why was that, who was the creature, what is going on. So many questions so few answers.

• Brohoof 7

A beautiful mare

With Elegance and style 

Is a rarity. 

Yes, I wrote a haiku about Rarity. (sort of. Probably not really a haiku.) 

I want to write a poem or song about Rarity, but I am not great with commitment. 

• Brohoof 5

Rarity, in search of, new jewel diamond gems found a new mysterious cave Hidden behind the woods this cave was special there were this shiny light coming from the cave, what was this mysterious light.

Rarity decided to look closer, maybe the bright light was coming from the giant ruby jewel diamond, she slowly walked towards the light but, it was so bright she couldn't quite see what was in there :confused: 

Suddenly a black mysterious figure  appeared from the light, Rarity never seen such creatures, and readied up her pony magic horn, maybe the creature was evil, or maybe not better play safe :pout: 

sig-3847172.past_due_by_dimfann-d7ol2vr.

She saw that figure was holding the jewel necklace of rock jewels, why was that, who was the creature, what is going on. So many questions so few answers.

Looks like an astroinot or something. It clearly human in shape, and the siloet is somewhat armour looking *(like a space suit))

• Brohoof 4

Imagination, creativity it is infinite like the space around us. It knows no limits. Art is a way for people to express their imagination, create their own worlds, bring them to life. Something thaat you have created yourself, in your mind. post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.png Imagination is huge, it is why you need inspiration to find and discover the pieces you need otherweise you are lost in the space.

You need a map, a compass something that can lead you to the new discovery. An inspiration

inspiration_by_joyfulinsanity-d60u5jq.jp

Rarity with a mind of beauty and fashion, creating the art of the dresses. Beautiful creations one after another<3

• Brohoof 5

Does anyone else smile like an idiot when they see Rarity? 

I can't be the only one. Going to this fan club usually makes my day because I can't help but smile at all the Rarity in here. :D 

• Brohoof 7

Does anyone else smile like an idiot when they see Rarity? 

I can't be the only one. Going to this fan club usually makes my day because I can't help but smile at all the Rarity in here. :D

I smile all times when I see happy pony Rarity and her cute hair =)post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.pngpost-28950-0-62011400-1421858102.png

Speaking of her hair<3

new_season__new_style_by_grennadder-d6qn

Autumn season, winds are getting colder. So she has the pretty pink silken scarf so the cold cant reach her =)

RARITYYYYYYYYYYy<3<3<3<3

So pretty pose calm cute silken hooves prety smile happy pony cutes so pute love <3<3<3<3<33<3

lounging_by_steffy_beff-d5xfn8n.jpg

Rarity such a lovely sweet hair<3<3<3<3<3<3

rarity_by_shadowsn25-d7giaix.png

dahhhling__what_about_your_mane__by_lilu

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Rarity, in search of, new jewel diamond gems found a new mysterious cave Hidden behind the woods this cave was special there were this shiny light coming from the cave, what was this mysterious light.

sig-3847172.past_due_by_dimfann-d7ol2vr.

That picture got my imagination going! I am now thinking of writing an fanfic where a "Stange bipedal creature" is spotted in Equestria. It would turn out that the creature is a scientist from Earth studying the flora and fauna of Equestria. Now the question, should it be completely from the witnesses' perspective, or jump back and forth between the ponys' points of view and the scientist's... Hmmm.

Keep it coming rarifans!

Edited by GreatAndPowerfulKaty
  • Brohoof 5

That picture got my imagination going! I am now thinking of writing an fanfic where a "Stange bipedal creature" is spotted in Equestria. It would turn out that the creature is a scientist from Earth studying the flora and fauna of Equestria. Now the question, should it be completely from the witnesses' perspective, or jump back and forth between the ponys' points of view and the scientist's... Hmmm.

Keep it coming rarifans!

that is a great fanfic idea, the picture brought similar situation in my mind too. Would be an interesting story to read =)post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.png

Dear Rarity darling purple velvet pillow silken

venadity_by_bio_999-d7sf3ct.jpg

Snowy spring =)

• Brohoof 5

This picture is more than just a image to me these days

sig-3847358.working_fabulously_by_helhoo

Always. When we hit 1000 ... That image must be posted.

I kept saying I would try to do more in this fanclub and never lived up to my word. I lack integrity. :(

So....

I am going to always avoid this fanclub!

You don't have to be active, just pop in and say hi every once in a while. :rarity:

• Brohoof 5

Rarity morning time, waking up from her sleep. Opening her eyes in her soft cuddly pony bed silken pillow under her little pony head. She remembers in her dream she saw the pretty pony dress idea of the new fashion design.  Quickly she grabs the near pencil and the piece of the paper !!

the_best_ideas_by_ecmonkey-d7njijt.png

No time to waste need to put this beautiful new fashion dress idea on this piece of paper  :grin2: before it goes away

Very beautiful, one of my favorite subjects the language. Japanese I see the symbols as art they hold so much meaning into them, I think it's very fascinating and interesting to delve into those, so you can actually see the meaning on those letters. They don't look like nonsense anymore, learning such an unique experience and the feeling when you see the difference between the past, and today. 

You are capable of understanding something new, seeing the world in different light. Languages are one key piece of culture, and cultures are really interesting. Listening when native speaks and to be able to understand them it is truly amazing. You can sense so much depth in there. It is an experience that is not so easy to do on your native language. For me Finnish culture was the one I was born in I saw what it was like here so I adapted the depth into me as a child.

Once you start learning a new language as I did with English I saw new doors opened, it wasn't like Finnish, why the words are in different order? Why do they say this like that, but we say it like this. When you look into those things you can start seeing that the culture and the enviroment that people are living in shapes the language. Why is it like this? 

Languages are treasures.

raaar_by_kmrshy-d74sakk.png

Rarity<3

• Brohoof 6

Always. When we hit 1000 ... That image must be posted.

You don't have to be active, just pop in and say hi every once in a while. :rarity:

I came here to look at pictures originally, but I like the discussions. When I say I'm going to do something, I'm supposed to do it. I make promises I don't keep too much. 

I didn't even save most of the Rarity pictures which I said I would do when I first came here. 

• Brohoof 1

Imagination, creativity it is infinite like the space around us. It knows no limits. Art is a way for people to express their imagination, create their own worlds, bring them to life. Something thaat you have created yourself, in your mind.  Imagination is huge, it is why you need inspiration to find and discover the pieces you need otherweise you are lost in the space.

You need a map, a compass something that can lead you to the new discovery. An inspiration

sig-3847442.inspiration_by_joyfulinsanit

Rarity with a mind of beauty and fashion, creating the art of the dresses. Beautiful creations one after another<3

That's really deep, actually. Inspiration is the focus, the telescope which allows us to find something in the great reaches of our imagination. I like that.

• Brohoof 5