Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Yeah, if someone is cheating and making dupe accounts the mods will sort it out when it's over so there's really no reason to worry about that.  >_>

Anyway, I should post here more. Flutters deserves more posts in her club!

fluttershy_being_cute__without_hoody__by

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, if someone is cheating and making dupe accounts the mods will sort it out when it's over so there's really no reason to worry about that.  >_>

Anyway, I should post here more. Flutters deserves more posts in her club!

fluttershy_being_cute__without_hoody__by

People would do that? Why? Look at this face: :(

How can you tell me that is NOT cruel in the slightest? Fluttershy deserves moar love! 

• Brohoof 2

People would do that? Why? Look at this face: :(

How can you tell me that is NOT cruel in the slightest? Fluttershy deserves moar love! 

Fluttershy deserves all the love. I'm devoted to her. I just love her so much.:wub::blush::squee:

Featured on Derpibooru!

2871.png

• Brohoof 5

Yeap. And I still love her. We don't need to win a silly competition to prove that we love her. <3 :wub::squee:

I may have to agree that a competition is not only to prove that we love fluttershy, but also to support our loveable, and adorable favorite pony. Whether if she wins a competition like the world cup or not, We will (or can) always to cheer her on, but us fluttershy fans will always love her.

Maybe we should've came up with a cheer inspiration for fluttershy.

• Brohoof 3

Hello Fluttershy fans. I just like to say that your pony was amazing on that World Cup final. I apologize for some of the commotion from my fan club. Seems to me they still need to learn how to treat things fairly.

All I can now say is well done to Fluttershy! You all must be very proud of her.

• Brohoof 7

Hello Fluttershy fans. I just like to say that your pony was amazing on that World Cup final. I apologize for some of the commotion from my fan club. Seems to me they still need to learn how to treat things fairly.

All I can now say is well done to Fluttershy! You all must be very proud of her.

Well thanks for being a good sport Photon... Glad to see not everyone in your fanclub is out for our blood...

As to the rest of the club, I am so sorry I wasn't there for the end... I just wanted to let it go, I was sick of the fighting & anger it was all causing, & I just wanted to forget about it & relax with some Filli Vanilli & Hurricane Fluttershy... I am sorry...

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

No problem buddy. Maybe next time all of us need to keep calm and flutter on a bit more. Violence is never the best answer to anything.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

though i'm sad Fluttershy lost i feel its only fair to post 2nd place images here soooo

attachicon.gifmedal.png

just um pretend Rainbowdash isn't there ok?

Yeah, We made it really far, and to be honest, it could have gone either way. We only lost by 3 votes. If we had 4 more flutterfans on this site, we would have won. 

Oh well, here's some cute Fluttershy  :yay:

Fluttershy_being_cute.gifTonarion_Fluttershy.giffluttershy_s_smile_by_rashter-d4qb2gx.gi290217__safe_fluttershy_animated_blushin132459215422.gif

Edited by Hovershy

I wanted to congratulate y'all on 1000 posts

yay___talking_fluttershy_plush_by_sockfu

yay

And I just realized I'm a total doof for not congratulating you earlier on passing Rarity and on such a close second to Twily. :(

So congratulations -- really late. :blush:

• Brohoof 4