Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

43 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

Or any form of animal for that matter. I can see her playing the heck out of Animal Crossing.

Sure, but some sort of combat game? not gonna happen...

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Sure, but some sort of combat game? not gonna happen...

Especially not Mortal Kombat.

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Today about certain splendid pink mane:

d4vn1ul-e13c5daa-c66f-4113-9661-0190774ab720.thumb.jpg.07ea653eb4b1363ec1cd11bba65aa822.jpg

stylin___animated__by_szafir87-daf0hlb.gif.c814eeadfcb8274f016c11966349e4c8.gif

Who remember this episode in which Fluttershy had such fancy  mane?^_^

13z48pv.jpg.thumb.png.4374e228e78451afcd47adf1dfbe3a84.png

Beautiful as always.  That last picture in particular makes me think of later on in the show when she had a somewhat similar mane style as Saddle Rager.

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

a_mare_who_leads_a_life_of_danger_by_harwicks_art-d7zoua9.thumb.jpg.21d145b9d5a212bddd8a9883015b18a6.jpg

Well WatchPony.com did list the Dangerous Mission Outfit from Magic Duel as one of the cutest Fluttershy moments... even if he erroneously said that Spike was the one to find information about the Alicorn Amulet, despite the fact that it clearly showed Fluttershy holding the book open to that spot long before Spike even pointed it out.  :unamused:  But whatever.  I'm clearly not bitter.  :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Well WatchPony.com did list the Dangerous Mission Outfit from Magic Duel as one of the cutest Fluttershy moments... even if he erroneously said that Spike was the one to find information about the Alicorn Amulet, despite the fact that it clearly showed Fluttershy holding the book open to that spot long before Spike even pointed it out.  :unamused:  But whatever.  I'm clearly not bitter.  :mlp_laugh:

Ah, but Fluttershy gets that a lot; right from the S1 Dragonshy episode, she gets ignored while trying to point out stuff (but at least in Sounds of Silence she gets in AJ's face about it :) )

You could probably make a case for her, well, not exactly /shouting/ "wait" during the manticore scene, too...

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, but Fluttershy gets that a lot; right from the S1 Dragonshy episode, she gets ignored while trying to point out stuff (but at least in Sounds of Silence she gets in AJ's face about it :) )

You could probably make a case for her, well, not exactly /shouting/ "wait" during the manticore scene, too...

Oh, if you know me, I'd ride anyones flank for hours, giving them a detailed report on all the instances where Flutters doesn't get credit where it's due.  There's no way I'd let that go unanounced.  I must defend my loves honor by any means necessary.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Bas said:

Meanest villain FiM! :sealed:

And current record holder for holding out against fluttershy's cuteness - he nearly managed an entire episode during his reformation, and had to use his powers on her in his initial appearance, as he couldn't convince her to change on her own....

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

And current record holder for holding out against fluttershy's cuteness - he nearly managed an entire episode during his reformation, and had to use his powers on her in his initial appearance, as he couldn't convince her to change on her own....

Indeed.  Fluttershy was the only one of the Mane 6 who didn't originally fall for Discord's manipulation.  She's an individual who he was unable to make uncomfortable or turn against her friends.  Even when he used brute force to turn her to her opposite nature, he'd already lost.  In that respect, I'd argue that Fluttershy is more powerful than Discord.  Or, at the very least, has a greater hold over him than anypony else.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Indeed.  Fluttershy was the only one of the Mane 6 who didn't originally fall for Discord's manipulation.  She's an individual who he was unable to make uncomfortable or turn against her friends.  Even when he used brute force to turn her to her opposite nature, he'd already lost.  In that respect, I'd argue that Fluttershy is more powerful than Discord.  Or, at the very least, has a greater hold over him than anypony else.

That fluttershy suit of his is creepier than Pinkie's though....

• Brohoof 2