Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Fluttershy is the main reason I even started watching MLP. She is cute but also very funny when she acts awkward. I am a little distraught when she isn't doing her funny antics anymore after season 2 though.

Warning: The level of cuteness is over 9000. The amount of cuddles you will get may give you type 5 diabetes. You have been warned.

Excuse me while I go punch a brick wall.

Edited by cidershield
  • Brohoof 7

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here, but I really like the dress that she's wearing in the upcoming episode. :squee:

Noooo you spoiled it for me j/k but yeah I like surprises.

• Brohoof 5

Can I ask something? Is it okay for me to have Fluttershy as my favorite because it's my friend's favorite pony?

Just took a look and i have to agree; though I'm not sure about the head piece. Also, Treehugger, I'm not sure I am going to like this character too much. :sunny:

• Brohoof 3

Can I ask something? Is it okay for me to have Fluttershy as my favorite because it's my friend's favorite pony?

If you love or like fluttershy, It's ok to have fluttershy as your favorite mane6 character. She is cute, adorable, and loveable pony. There's no point in being nervous to ask that question. Well maybe some of us are like her which is being nervous, shy, or timid like Fluttershy.

I know some people ask questions about posting pictures of fluttershy whether it would be a human form from EG movie or a pony form also the duos and the group pictures as well, but we can still accept them here if it's ok. Well If I mean by duos, I mean by Fluttershy and rainbow dash or Fluttershy and rarity like that kind of duo. We can still post pictures of fluttershy with her animal friends here.

• Brohoof 7

Here's an interesting question:

attachicon.giffluttercry_by_vincentthecrow-d6ed95x.jpg

You find the one responsible, give them "the stare", ask how they can be so reprehensible as to make the kindest, most sensitive pony cry and walk away from it, before dragging them back to Fluttershy for an apology and friendship hug. :angry:

• Brohoof 8

Fluttershy is so inspiring to me!
Since I tend to be scared to stand up for myself and have social anxiety, so watching her grow as a character is just so wonderful! <3

...also the image in the original post is broken...idk if you know

• Brohoof 7

If you're gonna talk about tomorrow's episode, please put it in spoiler tags. ;)

In the meantime, have some shyabetes to tie you over.

post-16340-0-91828100-1431721939_thumb.png

This one is all kinds of adorable and awesomeness...I quite like the effect of the reflection in her big adorable eyes.

post-16340-0-27999000-1431721961_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

Flutterbat returns, as written by Frank Miller,(post-insanity point) 

***Language Warning***

Thank you for the warning. Would you mind putting up under a spoiler tho? Sorry if bothering you..

• Brohoof 3

If you love or like fluttershy, It's ok to have fluttershy as your favorite mane6 character. She is cute, adorable, and loveable pony. There's no point in being nervous to ask that question. Well maybe some of us are like her which is being nervous, shy, or timid like Fluttershy.

I know some people ask questions about posting pictures of fluttershy whether it would be a human form from EG movie or a pony form also the duos and the group pictures as well, but we can still accept them here if it's ok. Well If I mean by duos, I mean by Fluttershy and rainbow dash or Fluttershy and rarity like that kind of duo. We can still post pictures of fluttershy with her animal friends here.

I asked that because the picture is from an upcoming episode and I don't want to use spoilers here just to be safe.

• Brohoof 3

Hehehehehe~ It seems someone is competing with for giving ponies the most heart attacks. It's futile my friend. Flutterdash is the master of heart attacks.  :toldya:

Wasn't planning on it I just post pony pictures but if it's a cute off you want you'll get your cute off!

fluttershy_boops_herself_by_tiredbrony-d

• Brohoof 9