Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

sig-4813932.769279__rainbow%20dash_flutt

This one is easy for me - I'd go just in the order suggested :dry: Well, considering thunderbolt in the ass (pardon me the pun), like in Luna Eclipsed, is enough of a torture for RD :sneer:

--Edit--

735585__solo_fluttershy_anthro_suggestiv

Please, marry me!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

I don't really have a picture to post, as I can see from all the posts above, but I must say that Fluttershy is indeed my favorite pony in the mane 6!  Really, it's hard to choose between them all since they're all amazing, but Fluttershy just tops it!  Her kindness, her shy demeanor (with some pretty great outbursts from time to time XD), and her love of nature truly gravitate me toward choosing her as my favorite.  Probably because I, too, love nature!  I have quite the number of pets here!  A dog, a cat, two hamsters, a rabbit, and a turtle!  I used to have another dog, and three rabbits, actually (one of the rabbits coincidentally named Angel before I even got into MLP :yay: ) but they have passed on, which is sad, but I'm happy to know they are in a better place.

Anyway, long story short, Fluttershy is best pony in my opinion.  The end, XD :kindness: 

• Brohoof 4