The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm so sad she's losing at the World Cup.

She's so underrated. :(

She's not losing anymore :D

As a matter of fact, The Great and Powerful Trixie beat Shining Armor, 83 - 69 :D

large.png

VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!!!!!! :D And it was most certainly great and powerful ;)

I'll also try and post here more often. Trixie is one of my favorite ponies in the show, besides the obvious Rarity and Applejack :D

• Brohoof 5

All Hail The Great and Powerful Trixie! Now that she has advanced into the tournament, she awaits her next challenge to defeat singlehandedly for her enthusiastic admirers.

TrixieandTwi.png

TheGreatandPowerfulTrixie.png

• Brohoof 3

All Hail The Great and Powerful Trixie! Now that she has advanced into the tournament, she awaits her next challenge to defeat singlehandedly for her enthusiastic admirers.

Blechh. Her next match is against Sweetie Belle :( Not only will I have to vote against my waifu's little sister for the Great and Powerful one, but that's going to be an uphill battle for Trixie and her fans, I hate to say. I'll just passive aggressively force people to vote Trixie, no biggie

654477__safe_solo_trixie_pixiv_tomato_ar

Also, picked up the RD and Trixie Friends Forever comic last night, and read it cuddled up in bed against my Rarity plush :wub:

Trixie was really entertaining, per usual :D She had some great lines and turned otherwise drab and generic plot elements into something humorous :D It's definitely one worth reading - I gave it a 5/5 myself.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
Heh. Stumbled across this on Derpibooru :DI totally didn't force Frostgage to post just so I wouldn't have to wait 7 hours to post it

Please, I never need any motivation to admire Trixie.

Here, have a way-too-big-picture-that-there-was-no-alternative-size-for.

moi__by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d5nb1j0.png

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 3

Blechh. Her next match is against Sweetie Belle :( Not only will I have to vote against my waifu's little sister for the Great and Powerful one, but that's going to be an uphill battle for Trixie and her fans, I hate to say. I'll just passive aggressively force people to vote Trixie, no biggie

654477__safe_solo_trixie_pixiv_tomato_ar

Also, picked up the RD and Trixie Friends Forever comic last night, and read it cuddled up in bed against my Rarity plush :wub:

Trixie was really entertaining, per usual :D She had some great lines and turned otherwise drab and generic plot elements into something humorous :D It's definitely one worth reading - I gave it a 5/5 myself.

I figured that's what you did, don't ask how I know. :lol:  I heard that the comic is pretty good, now if only that I could get it for free without paying. Anyway, Trixie will have to pull a miracle against Sweetie Belle. Though I love them both. :(

• Brohoof 3

Please, I never need any motivation to admire Trixie.

Here, have a way-too-big-picture-that-there-was-no-alternative-size-for.

Much Great and Powerful. So great and powerful, I had to cut it from this post to save space for my own great and powerful sized picture :D

large.png

I figured that's what you did, don't ask how I know. :lol:  I heard that the comic is pretty good, now if only that I could get it for free without paying. Anyway, Trixie will have to pull a miracle against Sweetie Belle. Though I love them both. :(

I love them both, too...I just love Trixie more. In fact, I like her more than any character in the show, barring Rarity ( :wub: ) and Applejack.

It'll be an uphill battle, for sure, but I think if we all just spam Trixie again them Sweetie Belle voters will get super intimated by our greatness and powerfulness and change their vote :D

And yes, the comic is amazing - especially when Trixie is recounting how she got into her...predicament :lol: That part actually made me laugh out loud :D

• Brohoof 2

Much Great and Powerful. So great and powerful, I had to cut it from this post to save space for my own great and powerful sized picture :D

large.png

I love them both, too...I just love Trixie more. In fact, I like her more than any character in the show, barring Rarity ( :wub: ) and Applejack.

It'll be an uphill battle, for sure, but I think if we all just spam Trixie again them Sweetie Belle voters will get super intimated by our greatness and powerfulness and change their vote :D

And yes, the comic is amazing - especially when Trixie is recounting how she got into her...predicament :lol: That part actually made me laugh out loud :D

Hmm, everything is coming according to plan. :D Time to ride our carriages to victory!

• Brohoof 2

No wheels included, of course as a courtesy for Trixie. :D

Wheels are bad and cannot be trusted. They're devious things that plot for the downfall of both Equestria and the human race.

609845__safe_solo_trixie_open+mouth_angr

Pewdiepie reference in the picture, but who cares because wheels suck

• Brohoof 2

Wheels are bad and cannot be trusted. They're devious things that plot for the downfall of both Equestria and the human race.

609845__safe_solo_trixie_open+mouth_angr

Pewdiepie reference in the picture, but who cares because wheels suck

Burn the wheels with fire!

who_needs_wheels__by_pixelkitties-d5n6wy

• Brohoof 2

mlfw8695-1353937288429.gif

My 1000th post needed to be spectacular, so a post in the Trixie Club it is! Would have happened quite awhile ago, but my activity around here dropped off shortly after the March Madness fiasco.

Going to be pre-purchasing this tomorrow! :D 

img-2757717-1-watch-in-awe-trixie-vinyl-

It won't ship out until the end of next month, unfortunately, but hey, I need a little Trixie merch and this is perfect :D It'll be well worth the wait :D

I accidentally pre-ordered 3 of those. I apparently ordered 2 when they were first released, and several months later I decided I wanted a second one. So I ordered one, forgetting I ordered 2 before. Then a month or so more goes by and I'm looking in my orders tab, saw my mistake. Had to call and cancel the one.  :derp:

I can't wait, they look amazing. I really want to take the one with me to college this fall, but last thing I'd want is something to happen. I'll just take a Funko one instead.

• Brohoof 2

I accidentally pre-ordered 3 of those. I apparently ordered 2 when they were first released, and several months later I decided I wanted a second one. So I ordered one, forgetting I ordered 2 before. Then a month or so more goes by and I'm looking in my orders tab, saw my mistake. Had to call and cancel the one.  :derp:

I can't wait, they look amazing. I really want to take the one with me to college this fall, but last thing I'd want is something to happen. I'll just take a Funko one instead.

Heh. Just placed the pre-order for mine :D Definitely going to be worth the wait and the price - Rarity will always be my #1, but I needed at least ONE piece of Trixie merch, and this was perfect :D

Oh, and congrats on 1,000 posts! :D Yeahh, I made my 5,000th in the Rarity fan club :D Posting a milestone post in a fan club certainly seems to make it more meaningful :D

large.png

• Brohoof 2

I caved and pre-ordered one too. Couldn't help it lol.

And since Trixie was in season 1 and 3, good chance she'll be in 5...and I seriously hope she either has a full redemption, or shows up to help deal with something...maybe even show she's improved her powers from being all show. Hell, have her become adept at defense and healing magic...make her the perfect companion for Twilight's magic :P

post-24559-0-81777700-1403291663_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

I caved and pre-ordered one too. Couldn't help it lol.

Everybody be pre-ordering the Great and Powerful collector figurine :D

It's definitely going to be worth it, too - WLF has the highest quality merch you can find online, from my experience, and the figurine itself looked AMAZING :D

watch-in-awe-trixie-vinyl-pre-purchase.j

watch-in-awe-trixie-vinyl-pre-purchase.j

And since Trixie was in season 1 and 3, good chance she'll be in 5...and I seriously hope she either has a full redemption, or shows up to help deal with something...maybe even show she's improved her powers from being all show. Hell, have her become adept at defense and healing magic...make her the perfect companion for Twilight's magic :P

Personally, I like her the way she is - not really hoping for "redemption" along the lines of Discord per se, but I do want her to return in a role that makes sense - I mean, it'd pretty much make her development in "Magic Duel" redundant to have her return as an antagonist. 

I'd like to see it where the ponies are in need of some sort of magical help and they seek out Trixie's help - basically have her keep her attitude but provide a bit of help to the mane 6, since they'd need it - maybe against a pony who was even worse to them when she was when they first encountered her, but the mane 6 couldn't do anything about it, so they'd need Trixie's help. That'd be legit :D 

Either way, though, I'm going to be pissed if we don't see her in S5 in some shape or form :V

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

As for Trixie making a return, what I said in the WC Interviews is something I would really like to see. I've already wrapped my headcanon around it, having it make sense. So now I want to see that fulfilled.

Would you like to see The Great and Powerful Trixie make another comeback somewhere along the line? If so, what would be the scenario where she most shines?

Of course I'd love to see Trixie make a return, just not as an antagonist. There is so much potential with her that I'm afraid will never get touched. It's pretty clear she has gone through some stuff already because of the way she acts. Blames herself for her parent's deaths, bullied when younger, loss of her special somepony, who knows. Either that or she's maybe disappointed with herself because of a certain legacy she feels she needs to live up to, explained below.

What I'd honestly like to see though is one of the theories the fandom has come up with, Trixie is actually the great granddaughter or niece of Starswirl the Bearded. I really like that idea because it can somewhat explain why Trixie is able to do so much with her magic. While not as powerful as Twilight, she clearly has potential if she would put more effort into it. It would also be kind of ironic that her magic is the way it is even though Starswirl was one of the most powerful unicorns. It would be a great opportunity for her and Twilight to bond some more, and go on an adventure. Maybe AJ or somepony finds something in the old castle and brings it to the attention of Twilight once she realizes it's something of Starswirl's and it mentions Trixie. Twilight brings it to Trixie, and they set out on the adventure into Starswirl's secret sanctuary. Twilight ends up in some kind of magic deadly trap that only Trixie can save her from because of her lineage.

Just an idea, but there is plenty of wasted potential with Trixie if they don't bring her back, or just keep using her as an antagonist.

PS. idk why, but for some reason this just popped into my head. If you place my avatar next to yours Ghostie (mine on the left), they go together really well if you catch my drift.  :comeatus:

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 2

PS. idk why, but for some reason this just popped into my head. If you place my avatar next to yours Ghostie (mine on the left), they go together really well if you catch my drift.  :comeatus:

large.png

As for Trixie making a return, what I said in the WC Interviews is something I would really like to see. I've already wrapped my headcanon around it, having it make sense. So now I want to see that fulfilled.

Actually, I think that'd be pretty cool :D 

And yeahh, Trixie has an INSANE amount of untapped potential that the show could easily explore if they need material - I've personally always chalked up her arrogance as being a defense mechanism in order to help her cope with a lack of real social skills. In my personal headcanon for her, she was an only child and was about as shy as Fluttershy as a filly, but then she found a talent and passion for being a magician - of course, she couldn't perform on stage due to stage fright. Before she'd perform for her parents or anyone, really, she'd look into a mirror and repeat "you are great and powerful, you are great and powerful" a bunch of times to boost her confidence. Pretty soon, it became engraved in her mind and you've got the Great and Powerful Trixie, who went from being socially awkward to having an insane amount of charisma and cockiness due to practicing her mantra to help her perform her passion. 

I think her trademark arrogance should always stick around, though - I think that's part of what makes her character so great (and powerful) :D

• Brohoof 2