Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Don't Have a Signature? Ask Me For One.

ShyForever

Request Status: Delayed Due To Family Health Issues

Examples Of My Work

img-1123464-1-QuilesSig_zpsb8c39640.jpg

img-1123464-2-ParsleyshySignature_zpsd44

img-1123464-3-ChaoticFluttershySig_zps37

img-1123464-4-DESCANTSIG_zpsa61a962b.jpg

img-1123464-5-IamnotabronyNEWsig_zps24dc

This thread is for the ponies out there who don't have a signature. If you want a signature, then ask me for one in this thread! 

Ask in this format, please.

Size Of Signature: (Is your limit 600x100, or is it 600x200? Or do you want it smaller than 600x100? This is important.)

Ponies: (Which ponies do you want in your signature, or any ponies at all? Please try to stay away from OCs.)

Text: (Do you want text in your signature? Tell me what you want your signature to say, and where the text should be positioned.)

Background: (What background would you like your signature to have? Or do you want a white background to be simple?)

Edited by ShyForever

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm, interesting. 

I currently have a signature but I'm looking to change it to fit in with my clan. 

Size: Normal size? I duno

Ponies: I'm in Rainbow Dash but any pony you can blend in will be perfect.

Text: Equestrian Gaming Community EGC and Rainbow Dash Squad then my MLP Forum name: ParsleyShy and then my XBL GT: ParsleyParsnips

Background: Same really for the Ponies part, anything that blends in well ^^

Should be interesting to see what you come up with. 

Okay. I'll ask for one. Nicely. 

600x100

I'd like one of Pinkie Pie when she has all the instruments (Her Parasprite Polka, if you will)

I don't really care about text.

There could be a series of music notes instead of text. I'd be happy with that. Maybe with a few parasprites intermingled with them. 

mmm, interesting. 

I currently have a signature but I'm looking to change it to fit in with my clan. 

Size: Normal size? I duno

Ponies: I'm in Rainbow Dash but any pony you can blend in will be perfect.

Text: Equestrian Gaming Community EGC and Rainbow Dash Squad then my MLP Forum name: ParsleyShy and then my XBL GT: ParsleyParsnips

Background: Same really for the Ponies part, anything that blends in well ^^

Should be interesting to see what you come up with. 

Here ya' go!

ParsleyshySignature_zpsd445891e.png

You requested so much text that it was tricky to mold it around Rainbow Dash and her background.  :P

Okay. I'll ask for one. Nicely. 

600x100

I'd like one of Pinkie Pie when she has all the instruments (Her Parasprite Polka, if you will)

I don't really care about text.

There could be a series of music notes instead of text. I'd be happy with that. Maybe with a few parasprites intermingled with them. 

Here ya' go, as well!

DESCANTSIG_zpsa61a962b.jpg

I really like the idea of this signature, so I hope you enjoy.

Did you notice the Rarity, Fluttershy, Sweetie Belle, Vinyl Scratch, and Trollface Parasprites? Hehehe.

Here ya' go!

img-1123646-1-ParsleyshySignature_zpsd44

You requested so much text that it was tricky to mold it around Rainbow Dash and her background.  :P

Here ya' go, as well!

img-1123646-2-DESCANTSIG_zpsa61a962b.jpg

Did you notice the Rarity, Fluttershy, Sweetie Belle, Vinyl Scratch, and Trollface Parasprites? Hehehe.

Just a little pet peeve... Well... Jpgs tend to be a little low-quality. Other than that... This is really good. Vinyl Scratch is best parasprite.

Hey there, I'd really like a signature with Doctor Whooves (possibly different iterations of his character) or eventually with Derpy, if that's alright ! Something with his cutie mark like in your signature would be nice too. What I didn't like about mine was the unified background, I'd like something a little more intricate but don't know how to do it. White is also cool. Oh and if it could just say my username Malakili wherever it fits that'd be awesome.

I made my signature myself but wasn't too successful... Thanks  :lol:

edit : Oh yeah and 600x100 is perfect by the way! 

Edited by Malakili

600x100

Rainbow Dash on both sides

This is going to be modeled off of my Halo/Mass Effect Clan so a Halo 4 symbol at the Top middle and a ME3 symbol in the bottom middle. And between the two symbols could it say "Admiral Colt"?

For the background, make it in space.

Thanks a lot :D

Well could I have one the size of yours? I don't exactly know what I want besides it to be a cute picture of Fluttershy and Derpy. I also would prefer for it not to look girly :P lol. That good enough for you to work with or do I need to get more descriptive? Thanks In advance! :)

Size Of Signature: Normal Size(Idk what it is)

Ponies: Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash(But Evil Looking) (Make it the best way you can!) Note: Kind of like my avatar)

Text: ~Chaotic Fluttershy~ "Shh, it's okay to be evil"

Background: (What ever you can come up with that fits with the signature)

Thanks ShyForever.

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

(edited)

Hey there, I'd really like a signature with Doctor Whooves (possibly different iterations of his character) or eventually with Derpy, if that's alright ! Something with his cutie mark like in your signature would be nice too. What I didn't like about mine was the unified background, I'd like something a little more intricate but don't know how to do it. White is also cool. Oh and if it could just say my username Malakili wherever it fits that'd be awesome.

I made my signature myself but wasn't too successful... Thanks  :lol:

edit : Oh yeah and 600x100 is perfect by the way! 

Here you go, Malakili!

MALAKILISig_zpsda09edb6.png

It has Doctor Whooves + Derpy love, Doctor  Whooves as a close up, and his cutie mark. 

I hope you like it.

Time for the other three requests!  :D

Edited by ShyForever

Here you go, Malakili!

MALAKILISig_zpsda09edb6.png

It has Doctor Whooves + Derpy love, Doctor  Whooves as a close up, and his cutie mark. 

I hope you like it.

Time for the other three requests!  :D

That is incredibly perfect!! Thank you so much for your time, it's greatly appreciated and I'll make sure to give you some credit in my  signature  :wub: 

Here ya' go!

img-1123646-1-ParsleyshySignature_zpsd44

Here ya' go, as well!

img-1123646-2-DESCANTSIG_zpsa61a962b.jpg

Mother of God...Looks epic, and yeah a tad too much text, but what you did works well :P I'd have personally liked 2 signatures like this but forums doesn't allow it, thus reason why i've crammed it all into one.

600x100

Rainbow Dash on both sides

This is going to be modeled off of my Halo/Mass Effect Clan so a Halo 4 symbol at the Top middle and a ME3 symbol in the bottom middle. And between the two symbols could it say "Admiral Colt"?

For the background, make it in space.

Thanks a lot :D

Well, here we go.

Colt-FortuneSig_zps3a794017.jpg

I'm sorry it took so long. It was a hassle to find a Halo and Mass Effect vector, so I hope you like it.

Well could I have one the size of yours? I don't exactly know what I want besides it to be a cute picture of Fluttershy and Derpy. I also would prefer for it not to look girly :P lol. That good enough for you to work with or do I need to get more descriptive? Thanks In advance! :)

I will do your request soon, I have to drop my daughter off to Center Ice, so I'll be back soon.

Ponies: Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash(But Evil Looking) (Make it the best way you can!) Note: Kind of like my avatar)

Thanks ShyForever.

Same goes for you, too. I will do your signature soon, but I have to drop my daughter off to Center Ice.

If I did not quote you, and you are reading this, I'll be back soon.

Well, here we go.

Colt-FortuneSig_zps3a794017.jpg

I'm sorry it took so long. It was a hassle to find a Halo and Mass Effect vector, so I hope you like it.

This is perfect. On behalf of myself and my small Xbox clan. I thank you sincerely. For this is beautiful. Now on a less serious note. *Fanboy Squeal* So... Awesome!

Okay, I finished your signature! :3

Pokesonicfan11Sig_zps59cc58b3.jpg

Double the Flutterderp, Double the cuteness!

Thanks ShyForever.

Here you go!!

ChaoticFluttershySig_zps37483c0e.png

This is personally my favorite signature that I have made. I'm actually jealous that it's yours now.  :lol:

Here you go!!

img-1123927-2-ChaoticFluttershySig_zps37

This is personally my favorite signature that I have made. I'm actually jealous that it's yours now.  :lol:

Holy shit!! I love it! Looks so badass bro, thanks man, i appreciate it.

I will be looking forward to getting more versions of this soon (:

img-1123927-1-Pokesonicfan11Sig_zps59cc5

Here you go!!

img-1123927-2-ChaoticFluttershySig_zps37

Thanks so much! It's awesome! I'll be sure to put it on soon. You're really talented! I'll give you credit for it! Have a great day and brony on!

Size Of Signature: 600x100

Ponies: Spitfire, Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash

Text: No text.

Background: Anything that would fit. If you can't think of anything, then the sky is good too.

Size Of Signature: 600x100

Ponies: Spitfire, Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash

Text: No text.

Background: Anything that would fit. If you can't think of anything, then the sky is good too.

Well, here ya' go.

OpaliciousSig_zpsfabf75b6.png

Since you wanted Spitfire, Lightning Dust, and Rainbow Dash with no other details, other than no text, I thought it would be appropriate to put them flying side by side with each other. 

I also added Rainbow Dash's cutie mark fading into the right portion of the signature.

I'd really love to have one!

Size normal I guess? 600x100? 

I don't really know what I would want except some cute/silly pictures of Derpy...as for the background or text I don't really know, something that would fit! 

Sorry if that's too vague! 

Size: Normal

Ponies: Twilight, would it be possible to do her in a lab coat

Text: For !!SCIENCE!!

Background: A volcano of some kind, with lots of magma

Thank you :D

EDIT: Current sig is random one I found on the free sigs page, I don't actually have a proper sig of my own yet :(

Edited by Quiles

Well, here ya' go.

img-1124729-1-OpaliciousSig_zpsfabf75b6.

Since you wanted Spitfire, Lightning Dust, and Rainbow Dash with no other details, other than no text, I thought it would be appropriate to put them flying side by side with each other. 

I also added Rainbow Dash's cutie mark fading into the right portion of the signature.

Thanks, this is awesome! It looks so cool, I better get on replacing my other signature. Again, thank you for making this, and for making it so quickly too! :D

Size Of Signature: don't care

Ponies:no oc's aww how about Rainbow Dash and Big Mac

Text: none 

Background: Sweet Apple Acres if thats doable

Here ya' go!

IamnotabronySig_zpse8c979f0.jpg

I added a lot of Rainbow+Mac vectors on your signature, and it looks great!

...Wait, you didn't want text? 

Umm... I just don't know what went wrong?

If you want me to, I'll make another signature without words... if you want. But I still hope you enjoy.

I'd really love to have one!

Size normal I guess? 600x100? 

I don't really know what I would want except some cute/silly pictures of Derpy...as for the background or text I don't really know, something that would fit! 

Sorry if that's too vague! 

Hera ya' go! 6_9

MissDerpySig_zps1d7215b3.jpg

Yea, I guess you were a little vague, so I went with what I thought you wanted. How does this look?

Size: Normal

Ponies: Twilight, would it be possible to do her in a lab coat

Text: For !!SCIENCE!!

Background: A volcano of some kind, with lots of magma

Thank you :D

EDIT: Current sig is random one I found on the free sigs page, I don't actually have a proper sig of my own yet :(

Here ya' go!

QuilesSig_zpsb8c39640.jpg

I must say, this was a crazy idea for a signature. And that is why there is crazy Twilight on the left.  ;)

FOR SCIENCE!!