Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Have some more awesomedash

683131__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_goggles_r

Is it bad that I prefer the goggles over her sunglasses?

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

img-2890033-1-682733__safe_solo_rainbow%I still ask myself why Dashie became my third favourite pony sometimes...But then,I look at this pic,and I know why :3

That picture is dope.

This too is why Rainbow Dash is the best pony and always be in my book.

• Brohoof 2

I'm just gonna leave this news here that says something about a certain blue pegasus getting a solo song and season 5 *leaves quietly*

Shucks, ya beat me here.

All that hype though :wub:. Anyone got any guesses what the song will be about?

• Brohoof 5

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/07/sdcc-2014-panel-summary-equestria-girls.html

I'm just gonna leave this news here that says something about a certain blue pegasus getting a solo song and season 5

*leaves quietly*

*pulls my body*

My body is ready! :wau:

In all the seriousness,that brighted up my day :wub:

All that hype though :wub:. Anyone got any guesses what the song will be about?

My bets are going more towards something related with the Wonderbolts,but we don't know what situations are we going to see through the Season 5,so I'll male another bet,although less serious...

What is...Rainbow Dash....dresses in....style??? :o

9df728e5f7d76bcd2492bbabffc3cb3593c60d9a

• Brohoof 4

Yes, even in a Rarity episode, I'm watching and waiting for RD moments lol.  I won't deny it!

Dashie had a very nasty habit of stealing S4 episodes (sort of like Spike in the Season 5 preview). She got all of the best lines in Maud Pie. All of them! That episode's about Pinkie Pie and her sister, isn't it? 

more please

• Brohoof 6

Dashie had a very nasty habit of stealing S4 episodes (sort of like Spike in the Season 5 preview). She got all of the best lines in Maud Pie. All of them! That episode's about Pinkie Pie and her sister, isn't it?

Lol, I'm glad you posted!  It made me want to post this:

^ I mostly think of "Castle Mane-ia" as an RD / AJ episode (of which there aren't enough).  Still competitive like in "Fall Weather Friends," but without getting near as contentious.

• Brohoof 3

I mostly think of "Castle Mane-ia" as an RD / AJ episode (of which there aren't enough).  Still competitive like in "Fall Weather Friends," but without getting near as contentious.

They're not my favorite friendship in the show but the way that those two girls unleash each other's inner testosterone-riddled dudebro never fails to entertain. 

She said, a can of beer and sunglasses tossed to the side.

• Brohoof 7

Aha! A post, a most palpable post! Now I can post again and get us closer to 100 pages!

post-2257-0-36262400-1406373657_thumb.png

Cuddle up with a good book. I wish I was that book.

• Brohoof 3