Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

It's unfortunate that the Rainbow Dash / Skittles topic was locked.  (Meanwhile, the "Do you say 'lol' irl?" topic thrives. xD  Oh well.)  This could have been BIG for Skittles.  I mean, I'd actually have bought them were Rainbow Dash to grace the packaging with her lovely colorful self. x3  I'd have bought them and given some to Rainbow.  So that Rainbow could, herself, taste the rainbow.

• Brohoof 5

It's unfortunate that the Rainbow Dash / Skittles topic was locked.  (Meanwhile, the "Do you say 'lol' irl?" topic thrives. xD  Oh well.)  This could have been BIG for Skittles.  I mean, I'd actually have bought them were Rainbow Dash to grace the packaging with her lovely colorful self. x3  I'd have bought them and given some to Rainbow.  So that Rainbow could, herself, taste the rainbow.

yea but if that was his decision then thats ok i will still talk to wriggley about it... still it would of been a hot topic which it is lol

• Brohoof 2

Swooping by to check up on the most awesome fan club. How has everyone been?

edeK6cD.png

I've been watching the show a lot more recently. What I've come to notice is that as I watch the episodes more, I like Rainbow Dash more and more. After the first view-through of the series, I wasn't a fan at all. I sort of disliked her character. Now, after having seen the show fully through several times, she has quickly become one of my favorites. My main issue with her character originally was her ego. But I've since come to appreciate it, as it's more than just an inflated sense of self-worth. She has an internal conflict with pride and value. It was unfair of me to write her off due to the surface level. I love her competitive spirit, her will to stay strong, and her chasing of dreams.  She's just so funny, electric, and best of all, awesome. Plus, I love her singing voice.

4KW0FhW.jpg

~ Blessed day to you all ~

mXGeZUQ.png

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 11

I've been watching the show a lot more recently. What I've come to notice is that as I watch the episodes more, I like Rainbow Dash more and more. After the first view-through of the series, I wasn't a fan at all. I sort of disliked her character. Now, after having seen the show fully through several times, she has quickly become one of my favorites. My main issue with her character originally was her ego. But I've since come to appreciate it, as it's more than just an inflated sense of self-worth. She has an internal conflict with pride and value. It was unfair of me to write her off due to the surface level. I love her competitive spirit, her will to stay strong, and her chasing of dreams.  She's just so funny, electric, and best of all, awesome. Plus, I love her singing voice.

I was happy you said this, and I appreciate the text I bolded in particular.  I think many fans of the show do the same thing when it comes to Rainbow, but I'm glad that you took another look and were able to see past your initial impressions.  I think that's cool; not that I'm the authority on "cool."  (That would be RD.)  There's lots to love about that many-hued mare. x3  One need only see all of her.

Thanks for stopping by. : )

---

I received my MLP Valentines in the mail today. x )  I rather like Dashie's (shocking, I know):

post-26550-0-62014600-1423511639_thumb.jpg

Dashie's in this one, also; though this seems like a Valentine you'd use to friend zone the recipient. xD

post-26550-0-39192800-1423511723_thumb.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day........  FRIEND!

• Brohoof 6

I have stumbled across what may be the most awesome thread on this forum. Legends spoke of this thread and now I have found it. O.O

tumblr_lo1adcEMbp1qidxg0.jpg

the awesomeness of this thread cannot be contained!!

mlfw1826-20_Percent_cooler.jpg

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 5

I love Rainbow Dash, she is probably my second favorite of the Mane 6. Awesome and hilarious. I always like the tomboy characters, and that's certainly what Rainbow Dash is.

rainbow_dash_vector_by_duduam-d64wdps.pn

Is this a cool picture or what?

• Brohoof 5

The first sign of the Cutepocalypse: A pony with two ponytails.

post-26550-0-56868700-1423782924_thumb.jpg

Been growing my own mane out; started using these hairbands.  I put it on Rainbow for safekeeping overnight.  And because adorbs.

I have a buncha photos of the above Rainbow plush (including one of Dashie enjoying BBQ chicken x3 ), and I've just recently ordered the below Aurora RD plush.

post-26550-0-76836000-1423783063_thumb.jpg

Further cuteness.  And smexy.  Smexycute.

post-26550-0-18132200-1423783147_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-87242400-1423783158_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-82598000-1423783170_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-93698400-1423783133_thumb.jpg

I don't know how the rubber ducky figures in, and I really don't care. >w<

• Brohoof 4

img-3495598-1-large.png

now that's what I call awesome!!! someone turn this into a fanfic! Rainbow Dash takes over!!   B)

I love the look on her face!!!

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 5

Two Cents, fan club?

Goes together perfectly; like peanut butter and zap apple jam.

I think there are roughly a thousand pony Sparta remixes (and a thousand more will surely come later), but this has become my new favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrx2PbYJPM

And the moment when I first saw her fly up in that scene was an, "Oh thank goodness, Rainbow is in this episode" moment.

I plan to spend much of tomorrow offline with Angelbaby. x3

post-26550-0-31037100-1423882868_thumb.png

See you the day after, RDFC.

• Brohoof 4

This is the only fan club of a Mane 6 pony I have yet to make a single post on (it will no longer be that way after I hit the post button). In this post, I'll share one of my favorite Rainbow Dash moments in MLP:FiM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21JgzoE_r0Y

Just look at her reaction and facial expression. PRICELESS!

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 6