Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

Just now, Alexshy said:

I have quite a schedule - to visit all Equestrian large cities at least... and some towns, which are dear to me. So many foals crave to be "scared" *giggles*

A what of the statue of Nightmare Moon!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That sounds like fun! Do you have any ideas for a costume?

Hmmm... Mimicking Tia is an old trick... Mayhap I should try Chrissy... Small revenge for mimicking me while driving drunk in high school :orly: Truth be told I have some companions this time, so making impression shalt be easier.

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

A what of the statue of Nightmare Moon!

Sure thing! By the way, we could take the visits together or share the list, thus covering twice more places!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Mimicking Tia is an old trick... Mayhap I should try Chrissy... Small revenge for mimicking me while driving drunk in high school :orly: Truth be told I have some companions this time, so making impression shalt be easier.

What of thine dragon costume? :orly:

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Sure thing! By the way, we could take the visits together or share the list, thus covering twice more places!

Together we shall be...although, in the shadows I will lie in wait for the right times...

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

/) They deserve nothing else for such a speculation about us, sis!

I have quite a schedule - to visit all Equestrian large cities at least... and some towns, which are dear to me. So many foals crave to be "scared" *giggles*

Don’t forget fit in your schedule a prank on Tia. :-P

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Mirage said:

What of thine dragon costume? :orly:

A feasible variant. Although, it's not a costume practically... a magical transformation form rather.

Together we shall be...although, in the shadows I will lie in wait for the right times...

*nuzzles* Dost not miss all the fun "waiting for the right times" :-P

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Don’t forget fit in your schedule a prank for Tia. :orly:

Oh, tis a must, of course *laughs heartily*

• Brohoof 1

On 10/25/2018 at 5:02 AM, MidnightDawn said:

What is it like going into other filly’s dreams? What do they usually dream about?

Tis an interesting question forsooth. Contrary to popular belief, not all the fillies dream of shopping, colts and becoming princesses themselves. I've seen the whole variety of strangest and most unexpected plots within fillies' dreams... up to nuclear physics. But... I'm keeping secrets well. In the average those are forsooth different life circumstances thought through again and again, worries about acceptance by friends, parents, etcetera, romantic experiences. I'm trying mine best to keep them on the bright side.

On 10/25/2018 at 5:17 AM, BlueBlur1000 said:

Dear Princess Luna, what kind of gifts do you like?

I shall accept both effective and quality weapons and classy dresses and jewellery :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Have you ever wondered if there's an opposite of Nightmare Moon to you. Like if you took in as much good as you did the amount of evil to become Nightmare Moon, would you become a protagonistical, beautiful, and powerful mare?

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Have you ever wondered if there's an opposite of Nightmare Moon to you. Like if you took in as much good as you did the amount of evil to become Nightmare Moon, would you become a protagonistical, beautiful, and powerful mare?

I taketh neither. Thou art unsure of my nature. I am made of tears, mine spirit cries for justice. Tis all I am.

None more beautiful than the Night.

• Brohoof 2

I taketh neither. Thou art unsure of my nature. I am made of tears, mine spirit cries for justice. Tis all I am.

None more beautiful than the Night.

Oh....you're right, you're more a beautiful poet than either. ^w^

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

When you shower, does your mane absorb the water, or does it get it wet, and makes your mane fall flat?

Come with us...

*Nightmare Moon leads you through the castle, down halls and around corners and a few flights of stairs. You come upon a closed door in a dark hall. You can hear slight humming from beyond, and a warm glow radiates from beneath the door.*

Ehem, are you decent, love?

Yes?

*The door opens magically...*

Image result for princess luna bath

Perhaps not a good example...but trust us, our royal manes endure the water and remain light and wavy.

11 hours ago, Mirage said:

Come with us...

*Nightmare Moon leads you through the castle, down halls and around corners and a few flights of stairs. You come upon a closed door in a dark hall. You can hear slight humming from beyond, and a warm glow radiates from beneath the door.*

Ehem, are you decent, love?

Yes?

*The door opens magically...*

Image result for princess luna bath

Perhaps not a good example...but trust us, our royal manes endure the water and remain light and wavy.

*blushes deeply* I..o-oh....uhm...okay. I....I'm glad that w-was.....uhm...answered.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

U-Uhm....yes, o-of course! 

Loyal's horn glows as he materalizes a robe from one of the rooms in the castle, levitating it to Luna. 

Well enough! Let us begone!

*Nightmare Moon and Loyal are transformed into shadow and appear back outside the Castle Gates*

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Well enough! Let us begone!

*Nightmare Moon and Loyal are transformed into shadow and appear back outside the Castle Gates*

I'm not sure what's worse, how I found her private bathing moment cute, or how she doesn't seem to mind you coming in while she's in the bath.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

I'm not sure what's worse, how I found her private bathing moment cute, or how she doesn't seem to mind you coming in while she's in the bath.

She's weird.

• Brohoof 1