Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Rarity looks adorable in that dress.

And PP as random as usual.

img-2281651-1-Simple_Ways_promotional_Pi

Haha oh geez :lol:

That's one manly looking pony behind her though, but it seems he's out of crap to give. :o

Oh my god lol, it's Look Before You Sleep round 2! :o

All. Of. My. Yes.

It seems this episode will be everything I want it to be and more, I'm psyched! :D

• Brohoof 1

Well Spike seems to be taking this calmly.

He must have already convinced Thunderlane to "take care" of it.

Okay, here's all the previews I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-v8HOnfgU

Oh my Celestia.  I'm glad I've decided to take more time with my reviews.  I'm going to need time to get the stitches in my sides sorted out.

Edit: Dang it!  What is wrong with that last link?

Edited by Forlong
  • Brohoof 2

Edit: Dang it!  What is wrong with that last link?

You can only have two little video players in one post.

But anyways, holy God. The second preview...killed me. xD

I can't wait for this episode!

We have a synopsis for a new episode :)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/new-episode-announced-somepony-to-watch.html

S04, E17 - Somepony to Watch Over Me

Air date: March 8th 2014

Apple Bloom has to prove to Applejack that she doesn't need her to constantly watch over her.

Apple Bloom episode huh... sounds good, haven't had one of those in a while.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/02/new-episode-announced-somepony-to-watch.html

S04, E17 - Somepony to Watch Over Me
Apple Bloom has to prove to Applejack that she doesn't need her to constantly watch over her. 

For an odd reason, I expect this show to use phrases like "Stop riding my flank."

No way... It's happening! :o

I've been wanting an episode about Applejack and Apple Bloom's relationship for soooooo long now, particularly one involving Applejack's over-protectiveness. This season... can it get any better? I've been getting everything I've ever wanted from Applejack and more. My favorite CMC is getting herself an episode in the process and I just.... no words. Season 4, I love you. :lol:

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

No way... It's happening! :o

I've been wanting an episode about Applejack and Apple Bloom's relationship for soooooo long now, particularly one involving Applejack's over-protectiveness. This season... can it get any better? I've been getting everything I've ever wanted from Applejack and more. My favorite CMC is getting herself an episode in the process and I just.... no words. Season 4, I love you. :lol:

Haha, I just knew that you'll be happy, when you hear about it <3 I'm also really glad that they finally decided to make an episode about Apple sisters :D While we got a lot of episodes, in which they interact with each other, we never really had one only about them! And AJ's over-protectiveness was something, what I always found interesting and dissapointing, because it was never really explored in the show. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1

Now that I think about it, it's been a while since we've had an Applebloom episode hasn't it

The last solely Apple Bloom focused episode was Family Appreciation Day so it has definitely been a while. Her episodes have never been huge hits with fans so I hope this episode can be a big hit because it definitely sounds promising.

Now if only we could get a Sweetie Belle episode this season. That poor filly only had major focus in Sisterhooves Social so we're long overdue.

Haha, I just knew that you'll be really happy, when you hear about it <3 I'm also really glad that they finally decided to make an episode about Apple sisters :D While we got a lot of episodes, in which they interact with each other, we never really had one only about them! And AJ's over-protectiveness was something, what I always found interesting and dissapointing, because it was never really explored in the show. 

Yep. Even as early as Bridle Gossip, we could see that Applejack has always been highly protective of Apple Bloom in a motherly sort of way and it'll be nice to see this finally get addressed. :)

Things I wanted from Applejack in season 4:

- An episode where she bonds with Fluttershy. Check. Bats! answered the call.

- An episode where she bonds with Pinkie Pie. Check. Pinkie Apple Pie was perfect.

- Applejack acting more ladylike and more Rarijack interaction. Check. Simple Ways fit the bill.

- Applejack and Apple Bloom episode where AJ's over-protectiveness becomes a problem. Check. This new episode sounds awesome! :catface:

• Brohoof 2

The last solely Apple Bloom focused episode was Family Appreciation Day so it has definitely been a while. Her episodes have never been huge hits with fans so I hope this episode can be a big hit because it definitely sounds promising.

Now if only we could get a Sweetie Belle episode this season. That poor filly only had major focus in Sisterhooves Social so we're long overdue.

I think we'll get one this season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do remember the staff teasing a Sweetie Belle song on twitter

• Brohoof 1

The last solely Apple Bloom focused episode was Family Appreciation Day so it has definitely been a while. Her episodes have never been huge hits with fans so I hope this episode can be a big hit because it definitely sounds promising.

Now if only we could get a Sweetie Belle episode this season. That poor filly only had major focus in Sisterhooves Social so we're long overdue.

Yep. Even as early as Bridle Gossip, we could see that Applejack has always been highly protective of Apple Bloom in a motherly sort of way and it'll be nice to see this finally get addressed.  :)

Things I wanted from Applejack in season 4:

- An episode where she bonds with Fluttershy. Check. Bats! answered the call.

- An episode where she bonds with Pinkie Pie. Check. Pinkie Apple Pie was perfect.

- Applejack acting more ladylike and more Rarijack interaction. Check. Simple Ways fit the bill.

- Applejack and Apple Bloom episode where AJ's over-protectiveness becomes a problem. Check. This new episode sounds awesome!  :catface:

I'm still waiting for her key-episode :D And I hope that season 5 will be as good as this one for our best pony! My only wish for season 4 was to get at least one good episode about AJ and one about Rarity. And I not only got great episodes about them, but also the one ONLY about them, which was absolutely hilarious! 

Oh, and I hoped that the new season will be the end of that stupid "background pony" joke and it looks like my wishes have been fulfilled. So far, so good :D

I think we'll get one this season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do remember the staff teasing a Sweetie Belle song on twitter

I hope you're right :) Her song would be absolutely amazing and Sweetie Belle is my favorite CMC, so I'm always glad to see her in the episodes. 

• Brohoof 2

Well I like the title. Also it's been a while since we've had an Apple Bloom episode and the episodes where siblings bond tend to be a hit with the fandom so this will probably be awesome.

(...)

(...)

Me: Hey, Sweetie Belle, what do you think of your character focus so far?

Sweetie Belle:

• Brohoof 1

Anyone else notice that's the inside of Zecora's hut?

img-2301743-2-Zecora_id.png

Back in black!

Maybe she'll have to teach Fluttershy to rhyme, so she can perform on stage in time! B)

----

Filli Vanilli preview! Right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_OG9g9nrM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Rarity is best band manager. Looks like this episode may have some focus on both her and Fluttershy. :yay:

Edited by Radiance64