Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

JT reached canter lot and yelled to the resistance members he had with him, "alright men and ponies, get into defense formation foxtrot! We can't let those Daley things get into equ....." He spotted the group of changelings, "what the hell are those?!?"|||||||||| chrysalis was about to say something back when cascade interrupted, knowin her queen would say something and start a fight, "hi, sir, my name is cascade. Hank brought us here, he said we would be safe from the Dalek invasion" chrysalis glared at cascade.

Hank sighs as he went to the daleks "dont hurt anypony! They dont have any weapons! I am thr one that does!". He is yelling loudly so everypony can hear him. "Tlim the one you need! The doctor! Hank!" He smiles as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver killing some of them as he ran off into the fog hoping for somepony to call his name to guide him.

(At friends posting will be slow.-

JT saw hank run into the fog and face palmed, "crap, alright men, lets go take care of some whatever the things are, use anything you have that disrupts shields alright? Lets go!" Jt said as he charged into the fog. Cascade saw hank and said, "we need to help!" Chrysalis laughed. Cascade yelled to the changelings "we need to help hank! Everyone who is with me, lets go!" Almost every changeling followed her into the fog.

Cezary calls JT. "Alright... I hope you've gotten your defensive line up already. These things hit like a truck, but their defenses are weak compared to some of the stuff we've been against. Most of their fleet was shredded, so give me something to lock on to. I'm coming down to help you guys."

Cezary calls JT. "Alright... I hope you've gotten your defensive line up already. These things hit like a truck, but their defenses are weak compared to some of the stuff we've been against. Most of their fleet was shredded, so give me something to lock on to. I'm coming down to help you guys."

"copy that" JT said, he looked to his group and said, "alright, santas coming early and he needs us to play rudolph and light up the chimneys" his entire squad looked confused and he said, "just light up tha damn daleks with your lasers and Cezary will drop some bombs"

Hank heard his name and frowns "JT!" HE ran.

There is a loud yell from a Dalek "EXTERMINATE!!!"

in the fog. They can see hank get hit and it showed his bones for a split second  and hank soon fell to the ground as the daleks cheer in victory for getting Hank. Hank soon started to crawl weekly

"copy that" JT said, he looked to his group and said, "alright, santas coming early and he needs us to play rudolph and light up the chimneys" his entire squad looked confused and he said, "just light up tha damn daleks with your lasers and Cezary will drop some bombs"

Cezary sees the pinpricks of light appear in front of him as he flies over the battlefield. As he begins to bomb daleks he shouts over his plane's speakers. "Welcome to the Danger Zone bitches! Enjoy your stay in hell. Note to self, daleks do not react well to high explosives... Pursue study further."

Hank heard his name and frowns "JT!" HE ran.

There is a loud yell from a Dalek "EXTERMINATE!!!"

in the fog. They can see hank get hit and it showed his bones for a split second  and hank soon fell to the ground as the daleks cheer in victory for getting Hank. Hank soon started to crawl weekly

Cascade runs towards hank and disquises herself as a dalek she picks him up and walks away, JT runs after the and finds them in an alley way he puts up his gun and says, "you drop him now!"

Cascade turns back to normal and says, "easy im a friend,"

Jt asks, "ok seriously, what the hell are you?!?"

Rocket wakes up and was put on the couch

Hank looks at JT "take me.. to the.. blue box.. im dying.. i got to regenerate.. but.. i cant here.." he coughs

The daleks start to get destroyed as all that was left was one dalek.

Celestia holds the sonic screwdriver "this is for hank." she destroys the dalek as there are no more.

Hank looks at JT "take me.. to the.. blue box.. im dying.. i got to regenerate.. but.. i cant here.." he coughs

The daleks start to get destroyed as all that was left was one dalek.

Celestia holds the sonic screwdriver "this is for hank." she destroys the dalek as there are no more.

JT nods and says, "i dont know who... or what... you are, but you seem to know hank, so lets go!"

cascade nods as she runs into the box with hank on her back, Chrysalis sees this and says, "let him die cascade, he is a lost cause!"

Rocket looks around the room and sees noone, he asks, "hello?"

Sam walks down the streets of ponyville, wondering what had happened.

Hank glows yellow as he got off of Cascade's back and soon starts the regeneration process. He smiles once its done "okay. i am good as new. so did we win?"

Lyra, bon bon, and Colgate hug Rocket. "your buddy sam is outside." Colgate smiles and gestures sam inside waiting

Hank glows yellow as he got off of Cascade's back and soon starts the regeneration process. He smiles once its done "okay. i am good as new. so did we win?"

Lyra, bon bon, and Colgate hug Rocket. "your buddy sam is outside." Colgate smiles and gestures sam inside waiting

Cascade gives an grin, "almost, we beat the daleks, but i think its time for us to unite equestria and the changelings, and that involves overthrowing Chrysalis, i have a group ready to attack, and i have support of 99% of the kingdom. they are just waiting for the signal"

Sam walks inside and sees rocket, she runs ovr and gives him a huge hug, "rocky i missed you so much!!!!" 

Cezary walks over and slaps hank on the back of the head. "What the hell do you think? Of course we won. And with few casualties to boot... As a matter of fact, you were one of the few people that were seriously wounded. Are you all done wih the whole regeneration thing? Cause I want to know whether we still have that safety net." He said as his vision flickered and he saw something in the corner of his eye. "No... I'm sane... This can't happen here..."

Cascade gives an grin, "almost, we beat the daleks, but i think its time for us to unite equestria and the changelings, and that involves overthrowing Chrysalis, i have a group ready to attack, and i have support of 99% of the kingdom. they are just waiting for the signal"

Sam walks inside and sees rocket, she runs ovr and gives him a huge hug, "rocky i missed you so much!!!!" 

lyra, colgate, and bon bon "today is an amazing day." they smiled

Cezary walks over and slaps hank on the back of the head. "What the hell do you think? Of course we won. And with few casualties to boot... As a matter of fact, you were one of the few people that were seriously wounded. Are you all done wih the whole regeneration thing? Cause I want to know whether we still have that safety net." He said as his vision flickered and he saw something in the corner of his eye. "No... I'm sane... This can't happen here..."

Hank groans "well.. i do have like.. 12 more lives.. remember the other timelord gave it to me." he smiles and looks at Cascade and nods "well.. i will fight her myself. i got to do my job." he got his sonic screwdriver and tackles Chrysalis.

lyra, colgate, and bon bon "today is an amazing day." they smiled

Hank groans "well.. i do have like.. 12 more lives.. remember the other timelord gave it to me." he smiles and looks at Cascade and nods "well.. i will fight her myself. i got to do my job." he got his sonic screwdriver and tackles Chrysalis.

Rocket smiels and says, "you remember colgate, sam. and these are her friends-"

"lyra and bon bon" she says with a smile.

Chrysalis yells, "get off of me you fold pthetic lump! cascade help me!"

Cascade yells the code, "changelings, its time to remove the parasprite!" then she turns and says, "chrysalis, it is time for you reign of tyranny to end!"  

Rocket smiels and says, "you remember colgate, sam. and these are her friends-"

"lyra and bon bon" she says with a smile.

Chrysalis yells, "get off of me you fold pthetic lump! cascade help me!"

Cascade yells the code, "changelings, its time to remove the parasprite!" then she turns and says, "chrysalis, it is time for you reign of tyranny to end!"  

Lyra, bon bon, and Colgate smile and hugs them both also "i love you all!" lyra said.

Hank hits chrysalis and hits her  again "you will not be ruler anymore!" he smashes her into the tardis wall which cant be destroyed easily. "when you die.. who will be ruler?" he asked

Lyra, bon bon, and Colgate smile and hugs them both also "i love you all!" lyra said.

Hank hits chrysalis and hits her  again "you will not be ruler anymore!" he smashes her into the tardis wall which cant be destroyed easily. "when you die.. who will be ruler?" he asked

Cascade all of a sudden is frozen, she never actually thought they would win this, who would be ruler of the changeling kingdom after chrysalis was dead?

Chrysalis, "well you will have to kill me to stop my reign."

Sam smiles and says, "i missed you all so much!"

Rocket looked at them happily

Hank hits chrysalis and hits her again "you will not be ruler anymore!" he smashes her into the tardis wall which cant be destroyed easily. "when you die.. who will be ruler?" he asked

Cezary calmly walks over to the two and places his gun to Chrysalis' head. "My guess would be cascade, but it doesn't matter. No matter who, they won't hurt Equestria... Not after I do this." He pulled the trigger and watched as the bullet went through the former queen's skull. He shrugged, "what? Someone had to do it."

lyra, bon bon, and colgate smiles and they kiss Rockets cheek "well. lets go outside and walk around as friends?" lyra asked.

Hank smiles "thank you Cezary.. and i guess Cascade is the new ruler." he takes the changelings to the Changeling empire as Hank went to Cascade and her friends "you wanted me?"

lyra, bon bon, and colgate smiles and they kiss Rockets cheek "well. lets go outside and walk around as friends?" lyra asked.

Hank smiles "thank you Cezary.. and i guess Cascade is the new ruler." he takes the changelings to the Changeling empire as Hank went to Cascade and her friends "you wanted me?"

Rocket smiles and says, "alright, by the way did you guys do anything to me while i was out? i feel funny."

Cascade laughed and said, "thats what we wanted, we were going to start the coup. do you really think i should be the ruller? i dont know if i am good enough to be..."

lyra, colgate, and bon bon blush "maybe maybe not." Colgate said.

Hank smiles and nods "you should. you are nicer and you know what to do. I can tell you will be wn amazing ruler! It is an honor to be your friend." He salutes and hugs her "dont forget me okay? I might come by."

Cezary frowns and looks down. "Please... Stop thanking me... I haven't done anyhing worth thanks... I killed men who had families, I killed innocents... I just killed a leader of a nation because it seemed like the right thing to do. I just followed orders... Like a good little soldier... Like a good little pawn..."

lyra, colgate, and bon bon blush "maybe maybe not." Colgate said.

Hank smiles and nods "you should. you are nicer and you know what to do. I can tell you will be wn amazing ruler! It is an honor to be your friend." He salutes and hugs her "dont forget me okay? I might come by."

Rocket looks supsious and says, "can somepony please tell me what happened????"

Cascade blushes at hanks hug and says, "thanks, i will try to be a good ruler, i hope i dont go evil..."

Cezary frowns and looks down. "Please... Stop thanking me... I haven't done anyhing worth thanks... I killed men who had families, I killed innocents... I just killed a leader of a nation because it seemed like the right thing to do. I just followed orders... Like a good little soldier... Like a good little pawn..."

she walks up to cezary and says, "you didnt kil a ruler, you killed a dictator, and what i know is that was a very noble thing to do, so i say thank you, cezary"

(edited)

Lyra bon bon and colgate giggles "you really want to know? We had some fun while you were asleep."

Hank smiles "cezary. You saved us all. Your a hero. We have to thank you.. you saved me.. and so did you cascade.. i owe you both.And i get my rewards.. what shall i do? I can do anything without altering time."

(Last post night.)

Edited by kappa214

Rocket looks shocked an says, "what... You.... And them... When I was asleep?!?" Sam giggles and sus, "oh it's just like old times girls!" Rocket looks even more shocked and says, "what?!?"\|\\\\ cascade smiles and says, "I don't need time messed with, but I do need some... Personal help.... There is a guy I have been after.... Could you help me with it?"