Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Rory nods "well. maybe hank could get us a restruant reservation in canterlot?"

Lyra and colgate and Bon bon sigh "the humans are nicer.."

Hank looks at Cezary "i can make your sword better just give me the horn and i will fix up your sword. You forgot who i am. I still have rewards i can recover."

JT thinks and says, "wait hank, if you have rewards, couldnt you just make it that Chrysalis could never come back to life?"

Cascade says, "that is a good idea!"

Rocket says, "i know... just some are evil, i dont trust a few. but happily those people are gone and out of our world!"

Rory nods "well. maybe hank could get us a restruant reservation in canterlot?"

Lyra and colgate and Bon bon sigh "the humans are nicer.."

Hank looks at Cezary "i can make your sword better just give me the horn and i will fix up your sword. You forgot who i am. I still have rewards i can recover."

Cezary slid the horn out of his pocket with a flourish. "Take it. Is there at least a forge in the box? I only want to trust something I've made with my own hands with an important job. It's a damn shame though... They horn would have been a great magic conductor... Especially in a sword."

JT thinks and says, "wait hank, if you have rewards, couldnt you just make it that Chrysalis could never come back to life?"

Cascade says, "that is a good idea!"

Rocket says, "i know... just some are evil, i dont trust a few. but happily those people are gone and out of our world!"

Hank sighs "I just cant change the future JT. I can only do things from the past." he sighs.

Rory smiles "thank you. i bet it is."

Lyra, bon bon, and colgate nod "well.. i hope nothing will happen."

Hank looks at Cezary and nods "of course it does. lets go." he takes the horn and heads in the tardis

Cezary slid the horn out of his pocket with a flourish. "Take it. Is there at least a forge in the box? I only want to trust something I've made with my own hands with an important job. It's a damn shame though... They horn would have been a great magic conductor... Especially in a sword."

Hank sighs "I just cant change the future JT. I can only do things from the past." he sighs.

Rory smiles "thank you. i bet it is."

Lyra, bon bon, and colgate nod "well.. i hope nothing will happen."

Hank looks at Cezary and nods "of course it does. lets go." he takes the horn and heads in the tardis

She started to walk up to hank but saw she was busy, she looked at rory and sighed, "it looks like he is busy, should we just wait or what should we do?"

Rocket smiles, "dont worry, im trained now, ill protect you guys."

Sam sighs.

JT sighs and says, "i need a drink!" ans walks off.

"Hah, an assassination gig on Celestia, that would be a treat!" Golden Age remarked "'Twould be interesting to see how Luna would rule o'er the land. Though to tell ye all the truth, I'd prefer if the lass stuck with her Olde Engish." He took out a small flask from his vest pocket and took a swig before returning it. "Well, I guess ye know where me loyalties lay now." he said with a smile.

"Hah, an assassination gig on Celestia, that would be a treat!" Golden Age remarked "'Twould be interesting to see how Luna would rule o'er the land. Though to tell ye all the truth, I'd prefer if the lass stuck with her Olde Engish." He took out a small flask from his vest pocket and took a swig before returning it. "Well, I guess ye know where me loyalties lay now." he said with a smile.

Cezary chuckles a bit. "Yeah... I would love to take that job and see what Luna would be like as a ruler, but an assassination would probably be a bit too much of a shock for most ponies... I'm too careful to leave a trail, but they would probably say that Luna hired the killer as a grab for power despite any evidence to the contrary."

Hank looks at cezary and golden "i dont mant my girlriend hurt.. or killed. Why would you want her dead?" He said abit angry as he shows cezary the forge room the tardis has. Hank shows cezary everything in that area.

Lyra, colgate, and bon bon smile and hugs them both.

Rory nods "lets wait til hank is done."

Hank looks at cezary and golden "i dont mant my girlriend hurt.. or killed. Why would you want her dead?" He said abit angry as he shows cezary the forge room the tardis has. Hank shows cezary everything in that area.

Lyra, colgate, and bon bon smile and hugs them both.

Rory nods "lets wait til hank is done."

Rocket smiles and says, "well im glad i met all of you, you two have to meet JT, he is awesome, just a little bit shy and antisocial."

Cascade smiles and says, "alright. i am glad that chrysalis is gone, my head still is hurting from the slaps that i got from her"

"Not dead necessarily, perhaps imprisoned or exiled would suffice. Hah, did ye all actually think I served for Celestia!?" The Lieutenant said with a laugh. "Nay, I fight for Equestria, that's the only thing that binds me to her army. If you do see me praising Celestia, you know damn well it's a changeling!" He eventually calmed himself down and pulled his hat brim up "I don't know, reckon I have unfinished affairs with our glorious princess. She hates me, I hate her. A fair trade I reckon..."

Hank grabs the luitenent and smirks "i still have my rewards. i can do it so your not born. If your enemy is celestia. Than im your enemy also. Celestia is going to be my wife soon. I could have you banished. why dont you make friends with her." He smashes him against the wall "she never hated you. I told her to so you can be an amazing soldier."

Rory rubs the back of cascades head "its okay. Dont worry."

The three nod "i cant wait to meet him."

"Not dead necessarily, perhaps imprisoned or exiled would suffice. Hah, did ye all actually think I served for Celestia!?" The Lieutenant said with a laugh. "Nay, I fight for Equestria, that's the only thing that binds me to her army. If you do see me praising Celestia, you know damn well it's a changeling!" He eventually calmed himself down and pulled his hat brim up "I don't know, reckon I have unfinished affairs with our glorious princess. She hates me, I hate her. A fair trade I reckon..."

Cezary starts grabbing various different metals and comments "Likewise. My loyalties lie with a nation, not a ruler. And I never said I wanted to kill her. I only said that it would be quite exciting to run that op. First of all it would be an excellent test of Canterlot's security, as well as a test of my own skills. I'm pretty sure that nothing short of a .50 BMG would do anything in the first place. Anyway, what should I name this thing once I'm done with it? I'm thinking of 'Kingslayer'"

Hank grabs the luitenent and smirks "i still have my rewards. i can do it so your not born. If your enemy is celestia. Than im your enemy also. Celestia is going to be my wife soon. I could have you banished. why dont you make friends with her." He smashes him against the wall "she never hated you. I told her to so you can be an amazing soldier."

Rory rubs the back of cascades head "its okay. Dont worry."

The three nod "i cant wait to meet him."

JT Grabs hank and says, "easy, hank. breathe. i dont want a fight on my hands" he looks over at golden age, "haven't you ever heard not to talk bad about a mans girl? haha, alright we are not killing celestia. she is a popular ruler, not to mention she is still friendly."

Cascade moans, "that feels great!"

Rocket smiles, "hes been my friend since that night"

"Ye dinnae ken what I've been through! Ye have no bloody Idea what I've been through! Lots of me comrades were hanged by her doing! Her bloody doing! Her decrees, her orders, her laws! Her retaliation!" Golden Age put his hand on his sabre

"An' she ain't me blood enemy! I don't go outta me way tae kill 'er! What would I achieve from that besides death!? I barely escaped the same fate as my brothers in arms! I was thrown in jail for treason, being the fact that I surrendered instead of fighting to the death was the only thing that kept me from hanging on the scafold!" 

Golden Age turned and walked back, murmuring. "Bloody fool...dinnae ken wha he is.....gi'e me one good....cannae understand at all..."

"Ye dinnae ken what I've been through! Ye have no bloody Idea what I've been through! Lots of me comrades were hanged by her doing! Her bloody doing! Her decrees, her orders, her laws! Her retaliation!" Golden Age put his hand on his sabre

"An' she ain't me blood enemy! I don't go outta me way tae kill 'er! What would I achieve from that besides death!? I barely escaped the same fate as my brothers in arms! I was thrown in jail for treason, being the fact that I surrendered instead of fighting to the death was the only thing that kept me from hanging on the scafold!" 

Golden Age turned and walked back, murmuring. "Bloody fool...dinnae ken wha he is.....gi'e me one good....cannae understand at all..."

Hank grabs Golden Age and sighs. "that wasnt her.. you forgot who was here at that time. discord.. he tricked Celestia and i and that happened.. how bout this. i will use a life.. and a reward.. to bring your commrads back.. if you and your commrads become her friend.. she is really nice.. and i know what you have been through.. mine was worse.. Cezary said he killed many timelords.. i killed them all."

JT Grabs hank and says, "easy, hank. breathe. i dont want a fight on my hands" he looks over at golden age, "haven't you ever heard not to talk bad about a mans girl? haha, alright we are not killing celestia. she is a popular ruler, not to mention she is still friendly."

Cascade moans, "that feels great!"

Rocket smiles, "hes been my friend since that night"

Hank looks at JT "she always has been friendly.. and right now.. i still have a reward.. i dont know what to us it for.."

Rory smiles "thats great."

The three smile "thats good. i hope to meet him."

Cezary starts grabbing various different metals and comments "Likewise. My loyalties lie with a nation, not a ruler. And I never said I wanted to kill her. I only said that it would be quite exciting to run that op. First of all it would be an excellent test of Canterlot's security, as well as a test of my own skills. I'm pretty sure that nothing short of a .50 BMG would do anything in the first place. Anyway, what should I name this thing once I'm done with it? I'm thinking of 'Kingslayer'"

Hank looks at Cezary "i am the last door if you want to get Celestia. maybe we can do a test run. to see how good you are and how good i am? and not have anypony get hurt? and plus Cezary. you are a hero to her.." he said and smiles "she owes you."

Hank grabs Golden Age and sighs. "that wasnt her.. you forgot who was here at that time. discord.. he tricked Celestia and i and that happened.. how bout this. i will use a life.. and a reward.. to bring your commrads back.. if you and your commrads become her friend.. she is really nice.. and i know what you have been through.. mine was worse.. Cezary said he killed many timelords.. i killed them all."

Hank looks at JT "she always has been friendly.. and right now.. i still have a reward.. i dont know what to us it for.."

Hank looks at Cezary "i am the last door if you want to get Celestia. maybe we can do a test run. to see how good you are and how good i am? and not have anypony get hurt? and plus Cezary. you are a hero to her.." he said and smiles "she owes you."

Cezary smiles at the remark. "You flatter me, for a normal human like me killing time lords is HARD. Anyway, once I finish this thing I'll go grab some nice saboted sleep darts. No one should be hurt, especially those guards in their fancy armor... Just let me finish this sword first." he said as he started hitting the glowing alloy with a hammer.

Cezary smiles at the remark. "You flatter me, for a normal human like me killing time lords is HARD. Anyway, once I finish this thing I'll go grab some nice saboted sleep darts. No one should be hurt, especially those guards in their fancy armor... Just let me finish this sword first." he said as he started hitting the glowing alloy with a hammer.

Hank smiles "well. I promise you, that you wont be able to kill me. I am to good for you. And plus, why would you kill a friend? Oh if i die fully.. where i dont regenerate.. what i want you to do is burn my body.." he sighs. "and we could do kind of a laser tag thing where we put little targets on that count as our life and if you shoot it, it will lock our body until the game is over.. or we can do your sleep darts.."

Hank smiles "well. I promise you, that you wont be able to kill me. I am to good for you. And plus, why would you kill a friend? Oh if i die fully.. where i dont regenerate.. what i want you to do is burn my body.." he sighs. "and we could do kind of a laser tag thing where we put little targets on that count as our life and if you shoot it, it will lock our body until the game is over.. or we can do your sleep darts.."

Cezary dips the sword into a bucket of water and smiles at the resulting sizzle. "I'd rather use darts, more realistic that way. If we were using some sort of tags then I would have to worry about... actually I'm not going to tell you... since I don't want to spoil any surprises."

Jt smiles, "just take it easy alright? i know celestia is good, just dont kill anyone over personal opinions alright?"

Cascade says, "i didnt realize how mean she was... thank you for being so kind"

Rocket smiles, "yea, anyways what do you guys want to do today?"

Cezary dips the sword into a bucket of water and smiles at the resulting sizzle. "I'd rather use darts, more realistic that way. If we were using some sort of tags then I would have to worry about... actually I'm not going to tell you... since I don't want to spoil any surprises."

Hank nods "well. give us a heads up when you want to do it so we can get ready or do you want to do it whenever?"

Jt smiles, "just take it easy alright? i know celestia is good, just dont kill anyone over personal opinions alright?"

Cascade says, "i didnt realize how mean she was... thank you for being so kind"

Rocket smiles, "yea, anyways what do you guys want to do today?"

Hank nods "i will. i just dont like how they look to the past and not the present."

Rory nods "your welcome."

the three smirk "well.. maybe we can go to the lake and go swim and have fun?"

Hank nods "well. give us a heads up when you want to do it so we can get ready or do you want to do it whenever?"

Hank nods "i will. i just dont like how they look to the past and not the present."

JT nods, "alright, and i understand, judge a man, or pony, by his current actions. but not his past."

cascade smiles, "you are such a sweetheart, espically when you helped me out after chrysalis lectured me.... that was a long night"

Rocket smiles, "that sounds like a great idea!"

Cezary smirks, and takes out an engraving tool. "Oh... why would I give you any advance warning? In an actual situation you wouldn't be getting any, and I want to make this as good of a test as possible. Now, should I put something on here in latin or my own language?"

Cezary smirks, and takes out an engraving tool. "Oh... why would I give you any advance warning? In an actual situation you wouldn't be getting any, and I want to make this as good of a test as possible. Now, should I put something on here in latin or my own language?"

Hank smiles "well we will always be ready.. and how bout latin?"

JT nods, "alright, and i understand, judge a man, or pony, by his current actions. but not his past."

cascade smiles, "you are such a sweetheart, espically when you helped me out after chrysalis lectured me.... that was a long night"

Rocket smiles, "that sounds like a great idea!"

Hank nods "exactly. we didnt judge your past. only what you did in the present time."

Rory smiles "thank you Cascade. i always wanted to help you out."

the three nod as they head to the lake humming a song

Hank nods "exactly. we didnt judge your past. only what you did in the present time."

JT nods, "exactly.... by the way do you have any idea where Rocket has been, i seriously havent seen him since the negotiations."

Cascade smiles, "ive always had a crush on you since then..... but i didnt think you even remembered me"

Rocket whistles the song from the breakfast club. (if you dont know what i am talking about, here is the link 

)

Cezary smiles, and starts to engrave. "So. How in the hell did you wind up here? An all powerful time traveling alien who just sticks around on a planet full of magical talking ponies. Anyway... back to work." he said as he continued starting to sing under his breath. "

Broken body built anew

Spirit lingers, torn in two

Metal fingers grip my heart so cold

Fossil fuels to slavery,

political duplicity...

Every great commodity's been sold."

Cezary smiles, and starts to engrave. "So. How in the hell did you wind up here? An all powerful time traveling alien who just sticks around on a planet full of magical talking ponies. Anyway... back to work." he said as he continued starting to sing under his breath. "

Broken body built anew

Spirit lingers, torn in two

Metal fingers grip my heart so cold

Fossil fuels to slavery,

political duplicity...

Every great commodity's been sold."

Hank watches Cezary "i ended up here because i crashed here.. and they needed my help.. so i decided to stay." he sighs.

JT nods, "exactly.... by the way do you have any idea where Rocket has been, i seriously havent seen him since the negotiations."

Cascade smiles, "ive always had a crush on you since then..... but i didnt think you even remembered me"

Rocket whistles the song from the breakfast club. (if you dont know what i am talking about, here is the link 

)

Hank smiles "maybe in ponyville dont worry okay?"

Rory blushes "i always remember you." he smiles and hugs her.

the group soon reaches the lake and smiles and they all dive in there

(last post so sorry i got to go)

Edited by kappa214