Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Among the people you know, which pony is the most popular?

Le Kvlt Dawn

(edited)

I honestly don't see the appeal, but Fluttershy. For some reason, she's by far the most popular character amongst bronies.

I don't see why, she's always been rather shallow to me.

You:YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT BEST PONY, DOVAH!!! GOD, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AN OPINION THAT'S DIFFERENT THAN OURS!!!!!

Edited by Winnebago

Out of my brony friends, 2 like Fluttershy and one likes Applejack. My ex liked Rainbow Dash but I don't really count her anymore...

None of my friends like Rarity (my favorite pony :D ), they call her stuck up. I've had many conversations where I've had to defend her lol

• Brohoof 1

It's either Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy being the most popular, then comes Twilight and Pinkie Pie, then Applejack and Rarity. This is based on what I think, so if I'm wrong, please don't rage at me.. :(

Most of my friends are all Rainbow Dash Fans because her style and sense of confidence and is loyal to her friends. I also admin how she never gives up on something that she wants to accomplish  

My friends are pretty much all over the place with their favorites, but I seem to be the only Dashite Rainbow Dash fan in my circle of friends.

The plurality would probably to go to Rarity, though...

From the bronies/pegasisters that I know, the more common favorites seem to include Pinkie Pie, Derpy, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Luna. At least that's what I'm thinking.

I have yet to meet a Brony outside of the internet. (Come on Southern California, ain't you got any pony fans?)

I see Rainbow Dash pretty much everywhere I go online, so I would have to say her. I think a lot of that has to do with Rainbow Dash being the least threatening to one's masculinity, so people are more comfortable in admitting she's their favorite. A guy who loves Rarity the most might be a little more quiet about it.

But I will say, I'm proud of the fandom for loving pretty much everypony. They all are represented well, and the popularity amongst the Mane Six is pretty well balanced. I've seen fans of all of the main characters in really random places.

Ever heard of the meetup group "SoCal Bronies"? You should totally sign up for this online group if you want to meet some real fans! I'm a part of the group, and it's how I got more socially involved with the fandom beyond the computer screen.

http://www.meetup.com/SoCalBronies/

• Brohoof 1

From the bronies/pegasisters that I know, the more common favorites seem to include Pinkie Pie, Derpy, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Luna. At least that's what I'm thinking.

Ever heard of the meetup group "SoCal Bronies"? You should totally sign up for this online group if you want to meet some real fans! I'm a part of the group, and it's how I got more socially involved with the fandom beyond the computer screen.

http://www.meetup.com/SoCalBronies/

Hey thanks. I mean, I've heard about meetups and stuff, but I didn't know about this site or anything. I might have to look into this. :)

People (non bronies) all seem to recognize Rainbow Dash instantly. They know the 20% cooler phrase. She seems to be the most flashy and has the coolest cutiemark.

Fluttershy :) Rarity is my absolute favorite pony and wish she'd be hated less..my bf (who i'm trying to convert to Brony) is a spike fan though, and that's rare i'm finding.

I love Rarity! She is the second best pony, only because Dash is 20% cooler. Personally, I think Fluttershy is annoying. I can't stand it when people mumble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Fluttershy. I know three people who's favorite pony is Fluttershy, one who likes Rainbow Dash the most, one who likes Pinkie the most, and one that likes Rarity the most. I'm the only person I know IRL that thinks Twilight is best pony.

Among everyone I know, most people like Rainbow Dash the best and then Pinkie Pie. I'm pretty much the only one who likes Rarity :( But I don't mind because I don't like sharing :P Oh and everyone loves Derpy :D

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Most of my friends here on the forums are major Rarity fans. And who can blame them? She's the type of pony everypony should know, after all. But maybe that's because I always hang out on the Rarity fan club.

In real life, Applejack places first in my group of friends. Pinkie Pie comes in second.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity on the forums, because there's the Rarity Fan Club and all - we're all a pretty tightly knit bunch in there :D

On my Skype group, I'd have to say RD, but there's a pretty even spread of ponies - one for Rarity (me), two for Twilight, one for Fluttershy, two for RD, one for Applejack, one for...whoever Dusty's favorite pony is, and we consider Makusu to be our Pinkie Pie :D

In real life, I only know one other brony, so yeahh... 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39