2013 MLP Forums March Madness - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Doctor XFizzle

"Awww, Derpy ish so cuuuutteeeeeee omg."

Applejack's at least on the same level of cute, and, unlike Derpy, her awdorableness is backed up 100% by her fleshed out personality. Some ponies, like Fluttershy, are just naturals. Applejack doesn't need that. All she needs is a heaping hunk of charmingness. Look at her:

i-xF3Lc5d-S.jpg

Swag levels are quite frankly through the roof. And just take a look at my avatar if you want straightforward cute.

"Applejack has no fanfiction!!!111! Or videossss!"

Here you go. And I've got two PMVs right here. One of them is the best one of a series including all of the Mane 6, and one of them is my own. Derpy fans, do YOU have a PMV creator on your side?

"Derrpyy is sad and luvable AJ has no depth she's boring"

Lol Applejack is an orphan who works herself to the bone to take care of her family and is terrified of disappointing anyone despite a tough girl exterior and also SHE'S A MAIN BUCKING CHARACTER. Derpy is a Where's Waldo? game. 

"But AJ is a background pony too LOLOLOLO"

i-FNHkjsC.jpg

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 5

Here you go. And I've got two PMVs right here. One of them is the best one of a series including all of the Mane 6, and one of them is my own. Derpy fans, do YOU have a PMV creator on your side?

You were saying Stella? mellow.png

Oh, and as for your other points, no true Derpy fan would ever make those ludicrous comments!  Applejack is a wonderful pony, and I probably spent the last off season advocating for her more than any other member of the Mane 6, since she especially needed and deserved a great Season 3 (which she got!).  I love 'em both, but Derpy shall always have a special place in my heart, so I must choose her!!!  I MUST!!! biggrin.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 7

XD I wonder what Haven is going to do about Applejack vs Derpy as he loves both characters. Haven what shall you do?!?!

This is going to be such a difficult choice for him.

I chose Derpy she is much more partier than AJ but Aj is awesome too don't get me wrong.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

some good points stella, as for derpy pmv makers? you may want to check out this little site, it's called youtube. and also i must point out, how many episodes is AJ in? now how many have derpy? the love deficiency indicates a far greater need on derpy's side.

neener neener to you

• Brohoof 1

I support the Apple sisters, fellow bronies. As much as I like Twily, Bloom is my favorite CMC--and in my mind Applejack vs. Derpy is hardly a comparison. The pony bronies won't stop talking about vs. one of the least appreciated Mane 6 is a thrilling matchup, but there's no doubt in my mind about who should win.

Who could resist that face?

Applejack-1.png

• Brohoof 3

How dare you pit AJ against Derpy! I can't choose between them! That's impossible! D:

Ok, so maybe its not due to certain reasons, but the fact that I'm still torn between them still stands. >.>

Derpy it is.

Please don't hate me, AJ. D:

• Brohoof 3

Derpy is overrated as hell, Applejack better win this, she deserves so much more love from people.

I mean how can you not love Applejack? 

brohoofed only so i could un-brohoof, how dare you speak so poorly of our wall-eyed pegasus friend. you sir sicken me with your foul attitude.

• Brohoof 1

Come on Applejack fans, let's find everypony we know who will willingly vote for AJ. We're not going to let some cross-eyed klutz beat the most reliable pony in Ponyville!

The Applejack army will not show Derpy any mercy!

640px-Pile_of_Applejacks_S2E26.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Derpy fans, fight on, FIGHT ON!!!  Look to the great Churchill for inspiration!!! biggrin.png

We shall go on to the end.  We shall fight in Equestria, we shall fight on the forums and chat rooms, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the tournament, we shall defend our Derpy, whatever the cost may be.  We shall fight on the status updates, we shall fight on the homepage, we shall fight in the PMs and in the Forum Games, we shall fight in the Forum Lounge; we shall never surrender...

-Winston Churchill, this morning in my house... true story sleep.png 

Karsh+Photo+Churchill.jpg

FOR DERPY YOU BLOODY BRONY GENTLECOLTS!!!!!!!!!!! angry.png 

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

lol you Applejack versus Derpy Hooves fanatics are taking this way too seriously. It doesn't matter who wins because the best pony was already unjustly and unfairly eliminated. ;_;

• Brohoof 4

Derpy fans, fight on, FIGHT ON!!!  Look to the great Churchill for inspiration!!! img-1310898-1-biggrin.png

We shall go on to the end.  We shall fight in Equestria, we shall fight on the forums and chat rooms, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the tournament, we shall defend our Derpy, whatever the cost may be.  We shall fight on the status updates, we shall fight on the homepage, we shall fight in the PMs and in the Forum Games, we shall fight in the Forum Lounge; we shall never surrender...

-Winston Churchill, this morning in my house... true story img-1310898-2-sleep.png 

I did this back in December. Idea thief ;)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/39564-the-great-pony-off-2012-global-apocalypse-edition/?p=1022232

I voted for the lovable librarian and the silly pony. Good to see that Dashie made it through :)

• Brohoof 3

AJ fans, keep it up! Don't let any surge of Derpy's brigade demoralize you. Look to the words of the great Lombardi and we will be truly in-Vince-ible.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle- victorious."

68699d1359745691-vince-lombardi-day-vinc

We've seen Applejack live by these words; now it is our time. We must not let her down! As Herb Brooks said in that one movie about hockey, "This is your time... now GO OUT THERE AND TAKE IT!"

I did this back in December. Idea thief wink.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/39564-the-great-pony-off-2012-global-apocalypse-edition/?p=1022232

I voted for the lovable librarian and the silly pony. Good to see that Dashie made it through smile.png

...and I just ripped off the format for a counter-post. Does that make me a double-idea thief?

Also, I have made two horrible puns in one night. But I REGRET NOTHING!!!

• Brohoof 5

Yawn.  My vote goes for Twilight Sparkle and Applejack.  Apple Bloom is still a great sister and Derpy is a wonderful background pony and mascot for the fandom. 

This is too easy.  At least the seeds were chosen wisely so that the REAL difficult choices, being forced to vote for one Mane 6 pony over another, won't have to be made until the highest rounds. 

FOR DERPY YOU BLOODY BRONY GENTLECOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Derpy's a nice girl and all that, but how many times has she risked her life to save Equestria?  Zero.  Applejack deserves even your vote in this contest. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 2

brohoofed only so i could un-brohoof, how dare you speak so poorly of our wall-eyed pegasus friend. you sir sicken me with your foul attitude.

And you, sir, made me laugh my gloop off. I would look completely stupid if you were joking, but I get the feeling that you're one of those oh-so-sensitive bronies who can't hear a single bad word about Dwepy Hwoovey!

Oh, and I was completely surprised to see Applejack winning. Can't get my hopes up, though, that's what I did during the Attractiveness Tournament and I nearly became like a certain temperamental person. Not good.

Also, I don't believe in using pictures to emphasize points and just how much Applejack's superior to some background pony. Bolded words are better, you noobs. I mean, c'mon. Look at the marvelous black.

Edited by Manaphy
  • Brohoof 4

Oh curses, I missed the Octavia vs. Derpy round...  I can only hope that she didn't lose by very much (but by at least more than one vote so I don't feel bad).  Then again, it was against Derpy, so I'd be surprised if she got even 25% of the votes...

By the way, voted Sparkle and Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

Oh curses, I missed the Octavia vs. Derpy round...  I can only hope that she didn't lose by very much (but by at least more than one vote so I don't feel bad).  Then again, it was against Derpy, so I'd be surprised if she got even 25% of the votes...

Actually, if I remember correctly, it was a really close round. Octavia and Derpy were neck and neck, as they should be; both of them are the same tier of character to me, unlike Applejack and Derpy, where Applejack COMPLETELY OUTCLASSES DERPY IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT NOPE NO FANGIRL BIAS HERE.

• Brohoof 1

And you, sir, made me laugh my gloop off. I would look completely stupid if you were joking, but I get the feeling that you're one of those oh-so-sensitive bronies who can't hear a single bad word about Dwepy Hwoovey!

Oh, and I was completely surprised to see Applejack winning. Can't get my hopes up, though, that's what I did during the Attractiveness Tournament and I nearly became like a certain temperamental person. Not good.

Also, I don't believe in using pictures to emphasize points and just how much Applejack's superior to some background pony. Bolded words are better, you noobs. I mean, c'mon. Look at the marvelous black.

well... ya sure ain't looking like the sharpest marble in the bag, that's for certain. EVERYTHING IN GOOD HUMOR!!! and see that? bold italicized underlined and CAP LOCKED TOP THAT! 

at this point it should be obvious that i'm just playing with the editor

• Brohoof 1

Derpy vs Applejack seems mighty serious. I think I'll side with the Applejack crew here, I like Derpy but AJ I like more. :P Also voted for Twilight. ;)

lol you Applejack versus Derpy Hooves fanatics are taking this way too seriously. It doesn't matter who wins because the best pony was already unjustly and unfairly eliminated. ;_;

As if she even had a chance... the day Rarity actually wins any competition will be a happy day, but until then oh well. :(

sad_rarity_by_anitech-d4egpol.png

• Brohoof 7

Yeah, guys, this is why you should vote for Applejack... 'n stuffs.

Because she is kind to y'all... 'n stuffs.

Yeah, voted for Twilight and Applejack.

• Brohoof 4