Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I have a lot of food i like :D

My favorite Food from American Cuisine is: Hamburgers!

My Favorite Food From Asian Cuisine is: Noodles!

My Favorite Food from Arabian Cuisine is: Falafel!

My Favorite Food from Italian Cuisine is: Pizza!

Hmm, this a very hard question for me to answer, mainly because I am very particular and picky with the food I like, but if I had to choose a favourite, I would have to say that my choice for favourite food would have to be:

The edible kind

• Brohoof 1

1. Pizza. Specifically, garlic, extra cheese, pepperoni, and sausage.

2. Chicken. Parmasean, Fried, Baked, Grilled.

3. Italian Food. Pasta, Spaghetti, Pizza, etc.

4. Fish, Salmon, etc.

Let's see... I like pizza if it has mushrooms in it. Ham, cheese, and mushrooms wrapped up in a quesadilla roll microwaved for 20 seconds. Chinese buffet with mushroom soup. Mushroom and ham sammich. Chinese rice. Crabrangoon. Mushrooms. And now that I'm thinking about food, I feel sick. I think I'll get off the forums for the night.

If I don't get my monthly barbecue and egg roll, then I'd cry. Can never get enough of them. Salsa and warm, soft cookies definitely take the runner up positions - as salsa used to be my number one.

• Brohoof 1

Soft shell > hardshell

Also chicken is the best

call me cheesy, but my Grandmother's chicken and dumplings are my favorite.

I don't particularly like Wendy's food. Any time I've got there it is pathetically small and it isn't really that good. Their buffalo chicken? Isn't even spicy and tastes like water. Bleh.

I am not amused, not amused at all. I'm very disappointed that you'd eat my family like that, everyone knows that I'm a chicken in real life.

Cl52FLj.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So many people like pizza. I personally started to dislike pizza because the kinds I find are usually really cheap and bad.

But, I really like potatoes, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes ect. ect. But my favorite at the moment happens to be whole milk organic cottage cheese.

Almost every kind of cheese I like too.

Edited by Hypno
  • Brohoof 2

I go bananas over noodles and dumplings. Oh man, they are so tasty... my mouth is watering only from the thought. I know how to make pretty good noodles made from eggs, but I am yet to learn how to make good and tasteful dumplings. Other than those things, I really like Lithuania's national dish - Cepelinai ( I need to learn how to make them too -.-'' ).

(edited)

So many people like pizza. I personally started to dislike pizza because the kinds I find are usually really cheap and bad.

But, I really like potatoes, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes ect. ect. But my favorite at the moment happens to be whole milk organic cottage cheese.

Almost every kind of cheese I like too.

Potatoes are great. Especially baked ones. They are a vessel for sour cream and, as you said, cottage cheese. I don't normally like soft cheeses much but cottage cheese and apples/potatoes...yes.

I'm a lover of pickled foods; they are like sweets to me. :P Pickled onions, beets, etc...they are amazing. As many know my top food is still pickles dipped in sour cream. The pickles have to be REALLY strong, though, otherwise it's bad.

I tend to avoid fried foods like pizza and baked goods. However, if I've worked at something, I let myself have my other top food; vegetarian pad thai from this place down the street, and tempura. XD

Mangoes and dragonfruit are good. Really, I just tend to lean towards bitter, bland, and sour foods. :3

No meat or non-organic/irresponsible responsible dairy/egg products, either.

Other foods I like are Banana Nut Cheerios, onions, black garlic, and pretty much every fruit/veg besides orange citrus (particularily, as of late, bok choy.)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

I love rices dishes, especially the rice with meat  :) .

I like it because is an almost perfect combination of a vegetable and an animal, and is so delicious even when i steal it from the fridge :P

Potatoes are great. Especially baked ones. They are a vessel for sour cream and, as you said, cottage cheese. I don't normally like soft cheeses much but cottage cheese and apples/potatoes...yes.

But loading the potato down with all of that stuff makes it unhealthy. You should stick to chives and copious amounts of course ground black pepper like I do. :)

Potatoes are wonderful things all around. Mashed, fried, roasted, scalloped, hash browned, etc. So many ways and they're all delicious. o3o

(edited)

But loading the potato down with all of that stuff makes it unhealthy. You should stick to chives and copious amounts of course ground black pepper like I do. :)

Potatoes are wonderful things all around. Mashed, fried, roasted, scalloped, hash browned, etc. So many ways and they're all delicious. o3o

That's the problem, and that's why I never eat baked potatoes. It's just too tempting to put either cottage cheese or sour cream on it *laughs*

If I DO have baked potatoes, nine times out then, I put tomatoes, pepper, and cilantro on it. :P

EDIT: Ooh, I'm loving quinoa lately. Since I don't eat meat or dairy/eggs very often, I usually get protein from beans, but I find quinoa is equally as versatile and filling. Quinoa with cooked spinach on top is great :3

Edited by PinkieDaShy

That's the problem, and that's why I never eat baked potatoes. It's just too tempting to put either cottage cheese or sour cream on it *laughs*

I've got it easy - I don't like the taste of either x) 

EDIT: Ooh, I'm loving quinoa lately. Since I don't eat meat or dairy/eggs very often, I usually get protein from beans, but I find quinoa is equally as versatile and filling. Quinoa with cooked spinach on top is great :3

Quinoa is something I've been meaning to try for a long while. What sort of things do you typically use it in?

(edited)

I've got it easy - I don't like the taste of either x) 

Quinoa is something I've been meaning to try for a long while. What sort of things do you typically use it in?

I only have it on really special occasions; usually if I've worked out for a while. I generally dislike being unhealthy :P

I usually make some sort of salad with it; if you do one cold with bok choy, black beans, and cooked spinach and then just squeeze lemon on top, it's really very tasty. It's also good in curries. Even if you have it on its own, it's quite nice, and you only need a small serving as it's highly nutritious and very, very filling, which makes it good for me after I have swimming practice.

Salvia hispanica (chia) is supposedly quite good as well, but I have yet to try it. :)

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

It's also good in curries.

It's... it's good in curries?

UFq2sXC.jpg

Anything that is good in curry is good in my book. I have an unhealthy obsession with the stuff, particularly Thai yellow curry - best stuff ever, it is. Particularly when prepared super ultra spicy hot.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1