Ketchup or Mustard?

Virulence

Ketchup or Mustard?  

47 users have voted

1. 1. Ketchup or Mustard?

• Ketchup
    • Mustard
    • Hate Both

You see, I prefer Honey Mustard in the end. But that's just the thing, I don't know if that counts under mustard. If not that would mean I'd have to pick Ketchup. If this is the case, could someone elaborate on whether honey mustard counts as mustard or not? Lol

(edited)

Both are really nasty. Ketchup is too sweet and mustard, well musturd just tastes weird. I don't like mayo either. Now guacamole on the other hand...

even eggs on a couple occasions

172b5822.png

*vomits*

Edited by Neighvana666

I detest mustard on its own, i only like it if its mixed in with aomething else. im not too crazy about ketchup either but at least it is good with fried foods. So I say ketchup.

Mustard all the way. Its terribly funny because my older sister HATES IT...and by hate it I mean she feel's sick at the sight of it...and I freaking love it on everything.

I also quite enjoy ketchup but I prefer mustard.

Really? Nobody has said "it's catsup, not ketchup" yet? I mean, I say ketchup like any normal person, but I figured somebody would have brought that up by now. Probably one of those nuts who also says "pop" instead of "soda."

Alright, let me set the record straight on mustard. That cheap, yellow mustard from a squeeze bottle is fine for hotdogs. In fact, I don't think a hotdog is complete without it. But Dijon is better for pretzels and just about anything else deserving of mustard.

Ketchup is just as good as mustard, but it has its own uses. Both can live together peacefully on my hotdogs... until I eat the hotdogs.

• Brohoof 1

Ketchup all the way. Working at mcdonalds caused a deep hatred of mustard. The smell would simply not go away if you spilled it on your cloathing. This happened quite often for me on my 8-hour saturday opening shifts. Not to mention that the mustard gun was horribly designed and we always had to put our hands in it to unjam the freaking thing...

This really depends on what I'm eating. I like them each better on different foods. Mustard is better on hot dogs and ketchup is better on fries.

Neither. BBQ sauce FTW. Mustard just tastes cheap, And ketchup, I got tired of it from working fast food in highschool. Cleaning out crusty old ketchup just kind of ruined it for me.

per_ketchup_.jpg

#teamketchup

I prefer ketchup because it actually tastes good and can be used to cool down your food if it's really hot. Mustard doesn't taste too good in my opinion. Only honey mustard is okay x)

I'm a huntsman.

hunts-ketchup.png

To be fair, though, I find putting too much ketchup on anything kind of gross.  You need to find that sweet spot between "Ketchup?  What ketchup?" and "Hot dog?  What hot dog?"

Always been a ketchup person and never really liked mustard. I used to be a lot crazier about ketchup when i was younger,  Would eat huge globs of it on my food and even once i made a "ketchup sandwich" in which i took two pieces of bread and put tons of ketchup in between. I like it in moderation now but still am a ketchup guy.

Both are really nasty. Ketchup is too sweet and mustard, well musturd just tastes weird. I don't like mayo either. Now guacamole on the other hand...

img-1253532-1-172b5822.png

*vomits*

hunts ketchup is really good.  Or generic ketchup is good. I cant stand eggs at all. They are gross. I can only handle

egg whites with cheese.

Ketchup scares me...

When we were young, my brother used to secretly pour it into my glass of milk.

Two words... Not pleasant.  <_<

Mustard, on the other hand, is one of my food vices. Especially really hot Dijon which I have on everything.

Like it's super tasty on pancakes with a little bit of pesto and sun-dried tomatoes. > // v // < Crêpes! <3

Edited by Bumling

It depends on the food. I only put yellow mustard on my hotdogs and brown mustard on sausage. Conversely I only put ketchup on fries and a dab of it in kraft mac. Never mixed though and Worcestershire on a burger unless its 5 guys. However, in general, I prefer mustard.

• 8 months later...